It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

...you're right, that the dossier is a fake and not to be taken seriously.

I've long figured that once the Russian-Trump narrative dissolved and the Obstruction angle as well, that some of the last few things to grasp on are irrelevant things like the dossier.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
VoL hinted that Putin and Trump want to go public and disclose the truth about alien life and there current presence on earth. Looking back at all the effort to keep Trump restricted in his actions this is getting validated more and more every day. Something is just off about the whole thing. The other side is even ready to sacrifice there own people and that's just to stop Trump from going forward with his plans.

Well, I can absolutely and unashamedly back this agenda!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: neo96

It was a very dramatic pony show, Comey played the victim but end up looking like a coward, still he was one of the leakers and he involved Lynch on the wording of how to handle Hillary's investigation.

If you have the time you should listen the whole thing.

the proverbial noose is tightening, it's only a matter of time now before pence becomes president....remember, they haven't even gotten to the point of tracing the money flow into the trump family, and that's where the s**t will really hit the fan....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

1000x what he was given. He built that himself

Don't lie to yourself, his "empire" was built by subordinates and daddies trust fund. I know first hand what lengths business will go to cut costs and hide money and find loopholes, hell my former boss saved ten thousand dollars in money because he shrunk the shed THREE FEET SQUARED so he could avoid paying to install a mandatory fire system.

Trump might be a front IMO because the rest of the world is shaking their heads and wondering how he got elected.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: face23785

Depends what you mean by JFK'd. If you mean assassinated by the intel community, I'd say no because that's not what happened to JFK...

Do you know anything about the National Security Act of 1947? Can you name any of JFK's policies--especially the ones contentious of the deep state--off the top of your head? Have you read any of the deeply-flawed Warren Commission report? Do you understand we've toppled many democratically-elected leaders of numerous foreign countries before and especially after the National Security Act? Do you understand what kind of killer and international crook Allen Dulles was?

I'd guess, "No." No offense, but if you can't answer those questions off the top of your head, you are way behind on any research that would allow you to make such an easy and uninformed conclusion.

JFK was a coup. We haven't been the same since.

You love Oliver Stone's JFK don't you?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Keep dreaming. So far, all they have done is uncover more crimes stemming from the obama era.

Tsk tsk, such a sad thing to your fake reality falling apart.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Does that mean Comey knowingly lied about his reason for leaking the memo?

I.e. if the tweet was actually after the times report, than Comey had to have known he was lying...

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly, it was kind of an auction to the highest bidder wasn't it?

Comey publicly testifies hinting at what juicy secretes he might dish on all sides without really saying much, and then he sits back and waits to see who pays him the most to sing.

Yep. I think so, he IS actually showboating!

Remember this for later.

As DT said, Comey is a showboater...a grandstander.

Oooooo....I have the "truth" and you're going to have to put me in front of the cameras, take me into the "secret" room, make press conferences about me, and I'll let a little bit of my "feelings" about what I "think" he meant get played, but, I will always leave you wondering.....till the next time you stick a camera in my face. Smile, James, the red light is on!

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: neo96

It was a very dramatic pony show, Comey played the victim but end up looking like a coward, still he was one of the leakers and he involved Lynch on the wording of how to handle Hillary's investigation.

If you have the time you should listen the whole thing.

the proverbial noose is tightening, it's only a matter of time now before pence becomes president....remember, they haven't even gotten to the point of tracing the money flow into the trump family, and that's where the s**t will really hit the fan....

I'm getting a very clear picture of some people. Nothing nebulous or ill-defined, but crystal clear.

link   
What I would give to know how Sillyolme is doing after her yet another wish and dream was crushed

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: face23785

1000x what he was given. He built that himself

Don't lie to yourself, his "empire" was built by subordinates and daddies trust fund. I know first hand what lengths business will go to cut costs and hide money and find loopholes, hell my former boss saved ten thousand dollars in money because he shrunk the shed THREE FEET SQUARED so he could avoid paying to install a mandatory fire system.

Trump might be a front IMO because the rest of the world is shaking their heads and wondering how he got elected.

I've said numerous times I'm not sure how smart Trump actually is so much as he just knows how to listen to the right people. Either way he makes the right decisions to make lots of money, net, compared to what he's lost. And he is indeed worth lots more than what he was initially given, no matter how much you want to pretend that's not the case. Someday, you will have to accept that. The only one lying to himself here is you.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

It appears that way.
Comey was under oath.
It wouldn't be the first time Comey was "mistaken" under oath.

The transcript from todays testimony will be pulled apart sentence by sentence.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Ah yes, the self proclaimed expert who knows the life of the Trumps and business dealings, lol smh.

Then assumes that the whole world shook their heads like we give a crap about what they think? They have their own issues like islam taking over their cultures and cities, nevermind them.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No. It was messy and unclear.

I prefer my own research. Try it!!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Of course, Hillary blaming him for her loss again the last couple weeks might also be a reason.

She should be thanking him for her civilian clothes!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have done my own research. It goes much deeper than you can imagine.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: jimmyx

Keep dreaming. So far, all they have done is uncover more crimes stemming from the obama era.

Tsk tsk, such a sad thing to your fake reality falling apart.

Mueller is not fake, his investigation just started a couple of weeks ago, and that's not fake....but, you keep telling your self that ALL OF THIS is fake...for me it's just a matter of time. but, I don't know why you are so worried, if pence is made president, you'll still have an right-wing religious BS'er, who says he can't even go out with another woman for lunch without her throwing herself at him, so the only lady he has a meal with in a restaurant, is his wife......geez, another republican that thinks he's god's gift to the world...(shakes head)
edit on 8-6-2017 by jimmyx because: spell

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I have done my own research. It goes much deeper than you can imagine.

I remember that thread...um...hope you get to feeling better.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Comey caught in Lie!

Comey said today that he leaked the memo AFTER Trump tweeted that Comey better hope there wasn't a recording.

Trump's lawyer pointed out that the Comey memo came out a day BEFORE the Trump tweet.
edit on 8-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I would bet that he is the source of other leaks.

Same here. He gave lots of them to Wittes, of Lawfare.

While he stayed away from social media, he has now made
the mistake of being in so many public hearings you can
peg the way he is operating.

Playing the victim while supposedly being a top cop.
Speaks volumes about his real motivations!
edit on 8-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join