It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I see its already just pure partisansnip bickering at this point.

So what actually happened?

Maybe do a thread whoever tracked the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Since i'm a conspiracy theorist and all is it now time to worry about Trump ending up JFKed? The pure hatred against Trump goes far beyond anything i've ever seen and now his vindication is going to spark alot more hate towards him. I'm concerned that they will realize that no plan of theirs is going to work and they could feel the need to silence him for good. Your thoughts?

Depends what you mean by JFK'd. If you mean assassinated by the intel community, I'd say no because that's not what happened to JFK. If you mean assassinated by an angry lonely nut with no life, that's pretty much the Democrat base these days and the fearmongering hasn't been this rampant in decades, so it's certainly a possibility.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump is not new to leading, but he is not a professional politician...that is the "new" part for him.

Dude he got money from his daddy, bought some property, lost gazillions in Air Trump, GoTrump ,Trump Vodka, Trump university...the list goes on and if he can't run multiple businesses how on earth can he multitask and run a nation?

And yet people blame him. Perhaps we should blame the voters or those pesky Russians for the signing in of a pseudo politician who is turning America into an isolationist nation which sadly is not dissimilar to North Korea except America has democratic rights, food and a military that isn't made from LEGO.

Pretty much nothing in this message is accurate. He did get some money from his Daddy, and he's worth like 1000x what he was given. He built that himself. All his failures people like to point out are true, but amount to a small percentage of his deals. Most of his deals have been successful, that's how he has gained money and didn't lose money overall. Surely this concept isn't beyond your comprehension? And your characterization of us as an isolationist nation and NK as having a LEGO army are grossly uninformed.

"Stop being so mean to President trump
!"

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump is not new to leading, but he is not a professional politician...that is the "new" part for him.

Dude he got money from his daddy, bought some property, lost gazillions in Air Trump, GoTrump ,Trump Vodka, Trump university...the list goes on and if he can't run multiple businesses how on earth can he multitask and run a nation?

And yet people blame him. Perhaps we should blame the voters or those pesky Russians for the signing in of a pseudo politician who is turning America into an isolationist nation which sadly is not dissimilar to North Korea except America has democratic rights, food and a military that isn't made from LEGO.

Pretty much nothing in this message is accurate. He did get some money from his Daddy, and he's worth like 1000x what he was given. He built that himself. All his failures people like to point out are true, but amount to a small percentage of his deals. Most of his deals have been successful, that's how he has gained money and didn't lose money overall. Surely this concept isn't beyond your comprehension? And your characterization of us as an isolationist nation and NK as having a LEGO army are grossly uninformed.

"Stop being so mean to President trump
!"

You can be mean all you want, just don't make # up.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Since i'm a conspiracy theorist and all is it now time to worry about Trump ending up JFKed? The pure hatred against Trump goes far beyond anything i've ever seen and now his vindication is going to spark alot more hate towards him. I'm concerned that they will realize that no plan of theirs is going to work and they could feel the need to silence him for good. Your thoughts?

Depends what you mean by JFK'd. If you mean assassinated by the intel community, I'd say no because that's not what happened to JFK. If you mean assassinated by an angry lonely nut with no life, that's pretty much the Democrat base these days and the fearmongering hasn't been this rampant in decades, so it's certainly a possibility.

At this point i would consider both. I always suspected that a hidden civil war inside the intelligence agencies is still raging on.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dings Scorecard:

Dings that hurt Democrats so far -- 25

Dings that hurt Republicans so far -- 3

Dings that hurt MSM so far -- 100

you missed dings that hurt Comey.....I count at least 3:

He leaked information to a professor friend so they could be leaked to the media.

Important to note that this professor "friend" is also a lawyer.
Atty/Client privilege.

Although it may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, that privilege will usually only apply to conversations that you have in relation to legal matters. It doesn't cover any and every conversation just because one party is a lawyer.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not over till the fat lady sings....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks

So, if you believe Comey here, you must also believe that Russia without a doubt influenced this past election, right?

Can you explain how they influenced it? Comey said that the Russians do Phishing and other attacks across 100s of Government/political agencies on a consistent bases. If the DNC was hit by them, so was the RNC and 100s of other agencies.

I would say Clinton's and the DNC actions were the biggest influence, would you not?

As a side question...do you see airing of the underhanded actions of Clinton and the DNC against Bernie etc as a good or bad thing?

if you were called a pedophile and was said to run a child sex ring for months and months, and that was done publically, would that influence people that you knew or that knew you?....if then, the news media broadcast your picture, whereabouts, etc...and had people on air for months and months chanting "lock him up" you don't think that would influence people?......

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: neo96

You know what is interesting, Comey did not
have to reveal this today. Something
is up with that.

He could have said that last time in his testimony.

Fishy....

He's unemployed now - he brought it up in part to justify his election shenanigans to help his "legacy".

Of course, Hillary blaming him for her loss again the last couple weeks might also be a reason.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There was a question about the Steele Dossier asking Comey whether or not he was able to verify any part of the dossier, and Comey replied that he could not go over that in public because it would be talking about the details of the investigation. Does that imply that the dossier might be true?

The dossier details that Trump has been working with the Russians for at least 5 years prior to the election.

Steele Dossier
edit on 08pmThu, 08 Jun 2017 15:19:16 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Dings Scorecard:

He leaked information to a professor friend so they could be leaked to the media.

Atty/Client privilege.

Comey leaked info to an outsider, regardless of outsider's profession, for the sole purpose of having it given to a MSM source for the MSM to leak to the public. In which case, Comey, the attorney and the MSM ALL leaked classified info. So much for the "privilege" part. The fact that an Atty/client privilege was violated by giving it up to MSM shows that it was incendiary specifically towards the POTUS, shows the specificity and purpose of the leak and shows the chain of command of that info. Did Comey think it would implicate him if the info was twice removed from himself? He's an idiot.

it wasn't classified, they even said that today....it was Comey's extraneous private notes on the interaction

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Depends what you mean by JFK'd. If you mean assassinated by the intel community, I'd say no because that's not what happened to JFK...

Do you know anything about the National Security Act of 1947? Can you name any of JFK's policies--especially the ones contentious of the deep state--off the top of your head? Have you read any of the deeply-flawed Warren Commission report? Do you understand we've toppled many democratically-elected leaders of numerous foreign countries before and especially after the National Security Act? Do you understand what kind of killer and international crook Allen Dulles was?

I'd guess, "No." No offense, but if you can't answer those questions off the top of your head, you are way behind on any research that would allow you to make such an easy and uninformed conclusion.

JFK was a coup. We haven't been the same since.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: marg6043

Now Comey is wide open for being accused of other leaks.

If he was being watched for leaks, could be trouble.

I would bet that he is the source of other leaks. He probably made an official file that got put in "the cloud" that is managed by Jeff Bezos of the Washington Post and Amazon Cloud Services. Jeff probably has all the keys to the cloud!
He may even share them occasional with NYT.
edit on 8-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Dings Scorecard:

Atty/Client privilege.

Comey leaked info to an outsider, regardless of outsider's profession, for the sole purpose of having it given to a MSM source for the MSM to leak to the public. In which case, Comey, the attorney and the MSM ALL leaked classified info. So much for the "privilege" part. The fact that an Atty/client privilege was violated by giving it up to MSM shows that it was incendiary specifically towards the POTUS, shows the specificity and purpose of the leak and shows the chain of command of that info. Did Comey think it would implicate him if the info was twice removed from himself? He's an idiot.

it wasn't classified, they even said that today....it was Comey's extraneous private notes on the interaction

They were his notes about what the President had said in a private meeting, whilst Comey was working in an official capacity for the govt. Moreover some of the content was about an investigation. Comey himself said that one of the memo's was classified. It remains to be seen if he sent that one to his friend.
edit on 8/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
VoL hinted that Putin and Trump want to go public and disclose the truth about alien life and there current presence on earth. Looking back at all the effort to keep Trump restricted in his actions this is getting validated more and more every day. Something is just off about the whole thing. The other side is even ready to sacrifice there own people and that's just to stop Trump from going forward with his plans.

link   

I don't know, it seems everyone that has worked directly for him say he is a fantastic CEO. On the other hand how does any of this compare to a professor assistant/community organizer...lol Or so many others that have done nothing but politics their whole adult life. I think people were kind of tired with those type of skill set.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: darkbake

No, but because it is part of an investigation, no comment can be made on it, regardless if real or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks

So, if you believe Comey here, you must also believe that Russia without a doubt influenced this past election, right?

Can you explain how they influenced it? Comey said that the Russians do Phishing and other attacks across 100s of Government/political agencies on a consistent bases. If the DNC was hit by them, so was the RNC and 100s of other agencies.

I would say Clinton's and the DNC actions were the biggest influence, would you not?

As a side question...do you see airing of the underhanded actions of Clinton and the DNC against Bernie etc as a good or bad thing?

if you were called a pedophile and was said to run a child sex ring for months and months, and that was done publically, would that influence people that you knew or that knew you?....if then, the news media broadcast your picture, whereabouts, etc...and had people on air for months and months chanting "lock him up" you don't think that would influence people?......

And yet....all of that pales in comparison to what people were doing and saying to Donald Trump during the campaign. The news media were brutal to that man.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Okay, although it looks like the members of the committee may hear the truth behind closed doors. Comey said he would share the details in the closed session.
edit on 08pmThu, 08 Jun 2017 14:56:59 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

link   
I just realized nobody asked Comey about the "fake" russian email that prompted him to drop the Clinton investigation. I thought that would be a big deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join