It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hope they go after Lynch/Clinton and company for OBSTRUCTION.

If the left are not total idiots they drop the whole thing quickly.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dings Scorecard:

Dings that hurt Democrats so far -- 25

Dings that hurt Republicans so far -- 3

Dings that hurt MSM so far -- 100

you missed dings that hurt Comey.....I count at least 3:

He leaked information to a professor friend so they could be leaked to the media.

Important to note that this professor "friend" is also a lawyer.
Atty/Client privilege.

Comey leaked info to an outsider, regardless of outsider's profession, for the sole purpose of having it given to a MSM source for the MSM to leak to the public. In which case, Comey, the attorney and the MSM ALL leaked classified info. So much for the "privilege" part. The fact that an Atty/client privilege was violated by giving it up to MSM shows that it was incendiary specifically towards the POTUS, shows the specificity and purpose of the leak and shows the chain of command of that info. Did Comey think it would implicate him if the info was twice removed from himself? He's an idiot.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hope they go after Lynch/Clinton and company for OBSTRUCTION.

If the left are not total idiots they drop the whole thing quickly.

Don't forget people.

That ties directly back to Bill and Lynch meeting on that airplane.

link   
a reply to: neo96

You know what is interesting, Comey did not
have to reveal this today. Something
is up with that.

He could have said that last time in his testimony.

Fishy....

edit on 8-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'd have to have intelligence before I could insult it!

Seriously though..

The public hearing laid the ground work for the discussions that are going on right now in the closed session. And from Comey's statements, he isn't too enthralled with how Trump has conducted himself..

The big news isn't that the NYT lies, (of course they're a newspaper) or that Trump was correct in his repeated claim that Comey told him he wasn't under investigation (a non issue), but that Comey believes Trump had the intentions to chill whatever investigations were going on at the time.

What evidence there is at this point is being talked about right now in the classified closed session, and it might be a while before that info is released, depending on where the investigation is at the moment.

Nah, you've got plenty.

However, That Trump isn't under investigation is a big deal since it's done so much gridlocking in this country and the fact that the MSM and it's "sources" have fed us sandwich after sandwich of lies and propaganda.

To me, Comey disgraced himself months ago...and his testimony confirms it. Bush Crime Family or Clinton Crime Family, we've been screwed by the deep state ever since the murderous coup of JFK.

It's possible that Trump might be more of the same, but so far it's been deep state smear while covering up the crimes of Bush/Clinton, etc. That should raise some suspicion, no?

If you ever get pissed off about this, I look forward to your turning that good brain against the real enemy.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He lies by omission.

I am sure he hasn't said a lot of damaging stuff that he can.

After all hes BIAS as hell by his own admission.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dings Scorecard:

Dings that hurt Democrats so far -- 25

Dings that hurt Republicans so far -- 3

Dings that hurt MSM so far -- 100

you missed dings that hurt Comey.....I count at least 3:

He leaked information to a professor friend so they could be leaked to the media.

Important to note that this professor "friend" is also a lawyer.
Atty/Client privilege.

Comey leaked info to an outsider, regardless of outsider's profession, for the sole purpose of having it given to a MSM source for the MSM to leak to the public. In which case, Comey, the attorney and the MSM ALL leaked classified info. So much for the "privilege" part. The fact that an Atty/client privilege was violated by giving it up to MSM shows that it was incendiary specifically towards the POTUS, shows the specificity and purpose of the leak and shows the chain of command of that info. Did Comey think it would implicate him if the info was twice removed from himself? He's an idiot.

I don't think he is an idiot as much as he is in fear for his own well being.
Hillary has lots of dirt on him, and he probably doesn't want to end up 'suicided'.
He was forced to leak, all scripted by the Clintons.
It is a possibility.
edit on b000000302017-06-08T14:16:53-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 08 Jun 2017 14:16:53 -0500200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

True. I personally think he is trying to secure
his spot at the table to remain useful enough, so he has a
way to undermine. Pathetic!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

True. I personally think he is trying to secure
his spot at the table to remain useful enough, so he has a
way to undermine. Pathetic!

Exactly, it was kind of an auction to the highest bidder wasn't it?

Comey publicly testifies hinting at what juicy secretes he might dish on all sides without really saying much, and then he sits back and waits to see who pays him the most to sing.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
bet he didnt get a thrill up his leg today.......
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Thursday the accusation that President Trump directly colluded with Russia to interfere in the U.S. election "came apart" following former FBI Director James Comey's testimony in front of Congress.

If msnbc is backtracking this thing is done.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump is not new to leading, but he is not a professional politician...that is the "new" part for him.

Dude he got money from his daddy, bought some property, lost gazillions in Air Trump, GoTrump ,Trump Vodka, Trump university...the list goes on and if he can't run multiple businesses how on earth can he multitask and run a nation?

And yet people blame him. Perhaps we should blame the voters or those pesky Russians for the signing in of a pseudo politician who is turning America into an isolationist nation which sadly is not dissimilar to North Korea except America has democratic rights, food and a military that isn't made from LEGO.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: neo96
I missed the dog and pony show.

I miss anything important ?

Cliff notes please?

• Comey clearly does not like Trump, and was trying to undermine him.
  • That said, he admitted that Trump did not order him to end Flynn's invesigation.
  • In fact, the subject only came up that 1 time.
  • He did in fact assure Trump that he personally was not under investigation.
  • Trump wanted Comey to make a public statement to this effect.
  • Comey was supposedly apalled by such a suggestion.
  • The Comey memo was real, however a huge portion of the MSM "leaks" were confirmed as fake.
  • Comey himself leaked the memo, via an unnamed friend.
  • He testifed that Loretta Lynch pressured him on Hillary's e-mail investigation.
  • Comey came across as a weak-willed and cowardly man, who cannot stand up to his superiors if they make what he feels is an inappropriate request.

Also, Comey said that no one from the DOJ or the Trump staff pressured or asked him to end the investigation.

Trump's "1" time was just an "I hope" regarding the recently fired Flynn being pursued for lying to Pence.

Also, Comey said that Trump told him that he WANTS Comey to investigate his staff and tell him if there were any problems found.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The president doesn't run the nation. Running the nation isn't a 1 person job. It's a 300 million persons job.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I thought we were supposed to stop being world police ... which would sort of imply becoming more isolationist?

link   
My personal opinion, based on the timeline, is that what Trump was trying to say was that hey, Flynn #ed up, we fired him, I hope that's enough and he doesn't wind up in legal trouble because he's a good guy. I base that based on this conversation happened the day after they fired Flynn, and never came up again. If Trump adamantly wanted the Flynn investigation dropped, I feel he would've straight up said so and I doubt he would've only brought it up once. Look how many times he bugged Comey about whether Trump himself was being investigated and why they couldn't tell the public he wasn't.

Since Trump himself was not under investigation, I don't see what motivation Trump would've had to try to stop the Flynn investigation. Also, if Trump was pissed Comey wouldn't play ball in this meeting and that was why he fired him, why did he wait 3 months to fire him?

link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Trump is not new to leading, but he is not a professional politician...that is the "new" part for him.

Dude he got money from his daddy, bought some property, lost gazillions in Air Trump, GoTrump ,Trump Vodka, Trump university...the list goes on and if he can't run multiple businesses how on earth can he multitask and run a nation?

And yet people blame him. Perhaps we should blame the voters or those pesky Russians for the signing in of a pseudo politician who is turning America into an isolationist nation which sadly is not dissimilar to North Korea except America has democratic rights, food and a military that isn't made from LEGO.

We could blame the DNC for railroading Hillary through as their nominee.... no matter how unelectable she was as a candidate for POTUS.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Pretty much nothing in this message is accurate. He did get some money from his Daddy, and he's worth like 1000x what he was given. He built that himself. All his failures people like to point out are true, but amount to a small percentage of his deals. Most of his deals have been successful, that's how he has gained money and didn't lose money overall. Surely this concept isn't beyond your comprehension? And your characterization of us as an isolationist nation and NK as having a LEGO army are grossly uninformed.
edit on 8 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly, it was kind of an auction to the highest bidder wasn't it?

Comey publicly testifies hinting at what juicy secretes he might dish on all sides without really saying much, and then he sits back and waits to see who pays him the most to sing.

Yep. I think so, he IS actually showboating!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Since i'm a conspiracy theorist and all is it now time to worry about Trump ending up JFKed? The pure hatred against Trump goes far beyond anything i've ever seen and now his vindication is going to spark alot more hate towards him. I'm concerned that they will realize that no plan of theirs is going to work and they could feel the need to silence him for good. Your thoughts?
edit on 8-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I thought we were supposed to stop being world police ... which would sort of imply becoming more isolationist?

Folk that don't even understand what "isolationism" means in totality throw it around like it's a swear word. I've never met one, I don't think, who has studied our history and foreign policy enough to throw ANY term around.

Don't stop 'em though.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join