It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: kurthall

Whatever comes of this, Russia affected our election, and it sure as hell was not in Hillary's favor was it?

God bless Russia!!!

I think Clinton's and the DNC actions were not in Hillary's favor as being more to the point.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dagann

LoL, It's just Clint's look of affection for the old Vietnamese woman that lives next door.

Here is the scene it was taken from.

Try not to put much thought into any response I give to Silly, I sure as heck don't.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MysticPearl

The two big stories here are....

1) Comey admitted to leaking classified info to the media and

When did the contents of his own memo become classified?

That's right they weren't unless he classified them.

Written by a government employee on government time, on a government laptop, on government property, regarding government business concerning privileged private conversation which took place between the FBI Director and the POTUS...in the OVAL OFFICE!

The memo belongs to the government.

edit on 8-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Private conversations? His own memos as a private citizen.
Nope but it's a nice try by the law fella.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wrong.

Privileged communications that he had with the President while he was director of the FBI. One of which he admitted himself was classified.

link   

The moment Trump told everyone else to leave the room.

link   

Come on keep up with it all. He explained it clearly at the testimony.

I just asked you a question of yes or no... What do you say? I'm not suggesting it had anything to do with his firing other than it demonstrates an untrustworthy action, not that this would be the only one...

So by his actions would you say that would be a firing offense?

edit on 8-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Private conversations? His own memos as a private citizen.
Nope but it's a nice try by the law fella.

Little you know then...

Wait, I guess you could be right because even Clinton saw her private server as the same thing...I stand corrected...geez
edit on 8-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am working midnights now, so I slept through all of the testimony. I will have to watch the reruns lol.
But from what I have read in the threads here, the Dems are in full panic mode because they couldn't convict Trump for even spitting on the sidewalk.
Am I close?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Pretty much, their witch hunt is backfiring in their arses and they have nowhere to go, to hide, now they will have to explain their base whey they needed to waste tax payer money to go after Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I found the text of Donald Trump Jr.'s tweet about his father:

Knowing my father for 39 years when he ‘orders or tells’ you to do something there is no ambiguity, you will know exactly what he means.

Which only confirms what almost all of us know: Trump does not do 'insinuation' or 'veiled threats.'
edit on 8-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He was already fired. You want him fired twice?

The conversation wasn't classified info.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Written by a government employee on government time, on a government laptop, on government property, regarding government business concerning privileged private conversation which took place between the FBI Director and the POTUS...in the OVAL OFFICE!

This is correct. I can assert this as someone who worked for the government and has had government records training. Those memos are not Comey's personal property, they are government property. Regardless of where the conversations took place.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You conveniently overlook that Trump is President!

This was priveledged communication with the POTUS.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This is correct. I can assert this as someone who worked for the government and has had government records training. Those memos are not Comey's personal property, they are government property. Regardless of where the conversations took place.

That being said, it doesn't automatically make them classified. And that being said, not being classified doesn't mean they are free to be released either. It's all very complicated, and Comey admitted he's no legal expert, which is baffling for the head of the FBI.

link   
a reply to: dagann

lolol....sorry. But I need to expand with a thought I neglected to say previously. I don't want anything to happen to Trump. If it did, we would be stuck with another neocon, and that scares the # out of me! Bush Lite did enough damage and those fools will destroy what's left. Pence is too flexible and would dance to Wall Street's tunes. That may seem silly, but I know too much of Wall Street criminal aspirations. "AND" I know...you don't need to say it...I'm aware of Trump's love of Wall Street. I was foolish in thinking he would do right for the country first yet so far he is making me nervous. Geeez....what a disgrace that they gave us all these idiots to choose from!

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I am working midnights now, so I slept through all of the testimony. I will have to watch the reruns lol.
But from what I have read in the threads here, the Dems are in full panic mode because they couldn't convict Trump for even spitting on the sidewalk.
Am I close?

Ya pretty much, and that Comey cowards in the presence of political officials whether Democrat orc Republican...lol

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You forget that in many anti Trumps eyes, he was never elected and he will never be president.

But that is life.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The conversation wasn't classified info.

I'm just asking you would you see that as a firing action or not...lol simple question

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Congress now has to decide if Trump will face charges of obstruction of justice.

(1) Trump demanding loyalty
(2) Trump telling Comey or directing Comey to end the Flynn or close the Flynn investigation
(3) Trump firing Comey when Comey refuses to close the Russia investigation
(4) Trump admitting on national television that the reason he fired Comey was because of the Russia investigation and not any of the other reasons cited in the memo.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join