It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh I get it, the democrats have dirt on Comey, but Trump doesn't, so that's why he pursued one and not the other.

Maybe he does like Howdy doody
edit on 8-6-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: face23785

just because he was at those briefing doesn't mean he's concerned.. I assume they're required.

he sure as hell seems unconcerned to me!!!

link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm trying to figure out your response to silly is about. I haven't read his opinion yet. Although your reply seemed comical. The reason for this message is I love your avatar. Although it is confusing in that I'm not sure if Clint is reacting to his fart, or another's. Lol... do you know?

link   
president trump HAS NEVER condemned, nor even been curious, about the Russian connection and/or interference in the election, and on top of that, has NOT EVEN discussed, nor taken ANY action to make sure our elections are free of Russian interference...this is to me is so way out of bounds as an American citizen let alone as president, that this alone....in my opinion...is reason enough to have him removed from office....if trump cannot, or willfully not, choose to protect our election process, the door hitting his ass cannot come fast enough.....this is the closet I've seen or heard of trump being a "Manchurian candidate"

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

WHY would he? IF he was innocent he would be EAGER to throw the doors open and be TRANSPARENT. Get the "cloud" to go away.

Hell, even Obama coughed up his birth certificate!!!!

edit on 8-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
president trump HAS NEVER condemned, nor even been curious, about the Russian connection and/or interference in the election, and on top of that, has NOT EVEN discussed, nor taken ANY action to make sure our elections are free of Russian interference...this is to me is so way out of bounds as an American citizen let alone as president, that this alone....in my opinion...is reason enough to have him removed from office....if trump cannot, or willfully not, choose to protect our election process, the door hitting his ass cannot come fast enough.....this is the closet I've seen or heard of trump being a "Manchurian candidate"

That's because it has been and remains a narrative to undermine his Presidency. If there was a shred of evidence he would be briefed on it.
Just because liberals and neocons want to make a big issue of it, doesn't mean normal people do.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dings Scorecard:

Dings that hurt Democrats so far -- 25

Dings that hurt Republicans so far -- 3

Dings that hurt MSM so far -- 100

you missed dings that hurt Comey.....I count at least 3:

He leaked information to a professor friend so it in turn could be leaked to the media. (In which case, why did the media report false info????)

He didn't report odd behavior to superiors nor step down from his positon after feeling uncomfortable with private conversations with POTUS

He didn't report that AG Lynch asked that he not call the HRC investigation an "investigation", instead he should call it a "matter", to which he agreed.

He is making himself look weak and ineffective, almost victim-like which is strange for someone who was in his position and power, yet he couldn't identify why he "felt" so.
edit on 8-6-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

link   
The two big stories here are....

1) Comey admitted to leaking classified info to the media and

2) Lynch did in fact obstruct justice.

Don't tell that to the MSM though. Don't want to rain on their parade.
edit on 8-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: knoxie
what I find fascinating - trump never, not once, asked comey about the bigger picture - Russian interference!

Because Comey is not the only source of
information for The President?!

He is POTUS he gets breifings every day.

That Comey being the only source on Russia
is just a Democrat talking point.

Yeah, if I was POTUS, I would ask the CIA, NSA, or State Department about undue foreign influence.

The FBI would not be anywhere near the top of my list on that subject.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

Comey himself said Trump asked him to pursue
even those close to him, in his administration!!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

You don't know that.

Comey indicated that he and Trump had had one conversation regarding it, but Comey did not know of any conversations Trump may have had with others regarding it.

Trump HAS condemned Russian interference and said it was wrong. He has made comments that we need to get to the bottom of it.

Where do you people get your information? Do you just make stuff up off the top of your head.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Dings Scorecard:

He leaked information to a professor friend so they could be leaked to the media.

Important to note that this professor "friend" is also a lawyer.
Atty/Client privilege.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Whatever comes of this, Russia affected our election, and it sure as hell was not in Hillary's favor was it?

God bless Russia!!!

... though I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton did more damage to her campaign by scolding BLM and getting on that plane with Lynch than the Russians could've ever hoped for... and I seriously think he's the one who leaked her emails too.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Dings Scorecard:

He leaked information to a professor friend so they could be leaked to the media.

Atty/Client privilege.

Lawyers don't get a free pass to break the law. If the DOJ can identify this "friend," then he can be prosecuted.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Unfortunately I have been unable to see the event.

Is it true that Comey admitted to wording things differently to achieve a specific aim? This is what I am getting from the thread.

If that is the case, all I have to say is “extremely careless”, the words he usedin order to recommend there be no further investigation of Hillary Clinton, instead of the word negligent. A difference hardly anybody but him could actually define.

And if not then I'll still say "extremely careless"!

edit on 8-6-2017 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The two big stories here are....

1) Comey admitted to leaking classified info to the media and

When did the contents of his own memo become classified?

That's right they weren't unless he classified them.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Atty/Client privilege.

The memos will never come forward...lol

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

When did the contents of his own memo become classified?

That's right they weren't unless he classified them.

Leaking private conversations with the President to the media or anyone not in the official to know status would you say that is a firing offense?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I tend to agree with you. Trump seems proud to make things happen regardless of the methods. I voted for him because I truly think America needs tangible change. However, a gangsta is out of the question. I truly believe in what Sanders said about Hitlery. She would penalize gun manufacturers and dealers if any of their wares is involved in a felony. And, she truly supported the NAFTA agreement. Too new world order for me and on the gun issued, I'd never vote for anyone who supports disarming the nation. Sanders had no chance of being nominated and again, is Hitlery's fault. Therefore I ate the bullet on Trump. But he needs to be on a short leash and he needs to know he will always be on thin ice.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He had already been fired. He leaked it because of what Trump tweeted.

Come on keep up with it all. He explained it clearly at the testimony.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join