It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Can you help me understand how Putin was able to force 62 million+ American to vote for Trump?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
One thing I noticed, Comey said he had a friend, a professor, leak the contents of his memo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't WaPo report they were read the contents over the phone by an official at Justice or someone official?

No they said it was from a close friend of Comey's.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The public hearing layed out the scene pretty well for Trumps intentions involving the Russia investigation.

What I would give to be a fly on the wall in the closed session going on right now..

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Comey leaked a government document (his memos) when he prepared them on government time, a government laptop, pertaining to government meetings!!

He leaked a gov. document to a friend so that he would leak it to the media!

Not good!

Comey has perjured himself, i think. This needs to be looked at further.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Can you help me understand how Putin was able to force 62 million+ American to vote for Trump?

Thanks in advance.

Force is the wrong word. I think influence is the word you're looking for..

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This tweet sums it up perfectly:

Comey: He dangled my job. Demanded loyalty. Wanted Flynn case dropped. Wanted Russia cloud lifted. Fired me.
Trump: I'm totally vindicated!

Yeah that's not what happened but if it makes you feel good about being wrong who am i to deny you your delusions.

Cognitive dissonance is a bad thing, no matter how much the derp in chief leads you to believe otherwise.

DId you even watch the hearing? He vindicated Trump on all accounts. Sorry but better luck next time. Now let's see how people defend Lynch after Comey slipped up. Lynch is probably furious right now. What a great day to be alive.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think that Comey gave them enough information to open an investigation of Lynch.
This would then lead to reopening the investigation of Clinton because - what was Lynch hiding?

And himself by leaking to the press.

Catherine Herridge just said Grassley asked him if he ever leaked and he said no.

link   

The public hearing layed out the scene pretty well for Trumps intentions involving the Russia investigation.

What I would give to be a fly on the wall in the closed session going on right now..

Really? "Closed session" means nap time for these octogenarians.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

I know it hurts underwears..

I can feel the pain through your facetious demeanor.

+3 more 
link   
Comey stated (today) that he had NEVER given information to another party to leak as an anonymous source.

Comey stated (today) that he had given information to another party to leak as an anonymous source.

link   

originally posted by: proximo

One thing I noticed, Comey said he had a friend, a professor, leak the contents of his memo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't WaPo report they were read the contents over the phone by an official at Justice or someone official?

No they said it was from a close friend of Comey's.

Ah ok I must be misremembering it, that's why I asked. Lots of leaks, I can't keep them all straight.

I'm glad he did say a lot of the anonymous reporting has been false though. That shows you people aren't just grasping at straws when they doubt these anonymously sourced stories. Reporters used to have high standards to use anonymous sources, now it seems they just reporting anything they're anonymously told if it sounds juicy.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I think that Comey gave them enough information to open an investigation of Lynch.
This would then lead to reopening the investigation of Clinton because - what was Lynch hiding?

Catherine Herridge just said Grassley asked him if he ever leaked and he said no.

This is true, but that exchange took place before Comey was fired.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Comey: He dangled my job. Demanded loyalty. Wanted Flynn case dropped. Wanted Russia cloud lifted. Fired me.

Yeah that's not what happened but if it makes you feel good about being wrong who am i to deny you your delusions.

Cognitive dissonance is a bad thing, no matter how much the derp in chief leads you to believe otherwise.

DId you even watch the hearing? He vindicated Trump on all accounts. Sorry but better luck next time. Now let's see how people defend Lynch after Comey slipped up. Lynch is probably furious right now. What a great day to be alive.

I get that you only take away the parts from the hearing that reinforce what you already believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh how i wish i could be a fly on the wall in that closed session.

Trump will be sweating bullets methinks, he hasn't been proven guilty of obstruction of justice yet but when the FBI director can't trust his own president-that speaks volumes.

I think Comey is being honest, and IMHO Trump is guilty as sin. But I highly doubt he will be punished but after this he will be a one term wonder if he makes it that far.

The white house press is getting ready for a statement, get out the popcorn.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Perhaps that question should have been : Can you help me understand how Putin was able to influence 62 million+ American to not vote for Hillary?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I know it hurts underwears..

I can feel the pain through your facetious demeanor.

What's to feel pain about?

This hearing was better than I thought it would be.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I get that you only take away the parts from the hearing that reinforce what you already believe.

Ähm i could say the same about you. Seriously is this your comeback?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Thanks in advance.

Supposedly it was

A. the wikileaks releases - but my reaction to that is it is all real information - and if that damages Hillary she brought it on herself.

B. Bots - The idea that computer programs spammed messages that somehow influenced peoples thinking enough to change their vote. My reaction to this is - Hillary's campaign had google rigging search results, facebook and twitter censoring, and still lost - so I seriously doubt a few bots did much by comparison. You want to talk about illegal campaign contributions - how in the hell can all of Silicon valley help one candidate over another blatantly - and that be a fair election?

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

This is true, but that exchange took place before Comey was fired.

I think she meant today's meeting.

She said he was first to ask questions.

But I could be wrong.

edit on 6 8 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

link   

I know! We found out that Trump wasn't being investigated, we already knew, No obstruction of justice and new material on the lynch ordeal.

Also, we found out that Comy is a weak and cowardly man.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join