It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
what
no legal duty to report a crime

holy moley
really comey

Yeah, that was odd.

But the lynch "matter" was so obvious.

He doesn't seem to be bothered by any of what happened.

He's screwed.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
President Clinton?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Unfair?

he knew there was no case there,

he pursued Trump knowing there was no case.

link   
I like this Mr. Cornyn guy.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

yep
trump was never under investigation

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Comey just basically said he has a double standard.

I think he simply did not want to publicly lift the cloud off Trump....it was personal. (There's that "cloud" again.)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This is painful to watch. I think these people have severe brain damage.

The part I do not like is the few minutes of political grandstanding before the questions from each Democratic rep.

This is kind of simple and a total waste of tax payer monies since we are talking about just the three things below.

1. The President thinks Flynn is a "good Guy" overall and since he was let go what does the FBI really need to continue in that effort... Not an unfair question to ask from someone new to the job who would be expected to ask a lot of questions.

2. The President asked if he was under investigation....

3. The President was concerned whether or not he could trust Comey and tried to get a feel on that which we can say he didn't and Comey was let go too..

That is it....REALLY??

The part that gets me is this image Comey is putting forth that the President intimidated him to act in a cowardly way with some responses that also led to him not addressing any concerns with the proper agencies if he actually did have issues with their talks. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DIRECTORS OF THE FBI!! One of the most powerful positions in America...really?? intimidated...I'm glad he got fired if that is how he is...

edit on 8-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: jhn7537
Are we getting any Gowdy or Chaffetz questions today??

How long can they keep asking the same questions, I have to keep muting it so I don't go off the deep end.

The dems are all asking the same questions so they can show their democrat constituents back home.

What? how incompetent they are?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, Comey has no problem telling how many lies don has told. Including his statement to the press yesterday. Also I think the majority of the Senate, knows that trump is full of BS. There absolutely was a Russian interference was interference by Russia "in a big, sophisticated way"....

Whatever comes of this, Russia affected our election, and it sure as hell was not in Hillary's favor was it? You wonder why Dem's are so upset. That big buffoon should have never been our President to begin with. trump wants Russia to go away, because he knows he should not have won.

No matter what, this Senate interview with Comey, makes trump look as shady as I knew he was. Of coarse, all of the trump supporters, will come to his aid, and stick up for him. Sigh, just sad, the answers are all right here. I wish I could see the privet testimony, When Comey was asked "Do you think Trump personally colluded with the Russians" He said, something like "I can not answer that during open session."

Have you been paying attention to ANYTHING in the last hour or so? Why am I asking, the answer is a clear NO.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sen. Reed is now talking about "lifting the cloud" and Comey's declining to do so.

Again. Comey never connected with Trump. Two different personalities. Trump is direct and blunt and Comey is vascillating and weasly.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You really are not listening to the same address. trump looks pretty damn bad! If you cant see that, you are, well hell I don't even know. trump, has been called out on lie after lie, and Comey said "This is not fake news this is real". trump will deny it, whatever at this point in time he has 0 credibility. I would trust Comey 100% over trump, and it looks like the majority of the Senate, interviewing him feel the same way, accept for a couple.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

awesome

link   
Trump had every right to ask for his honest loyalty.

Who wants a traitor in their mists?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

This picture makes me incredibly sad. Hillary nearly ruined burgers for me.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Nothing burger, heavy on the nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah, Comey! The Russia investigation may have been why you were fired. You were holding a sword of Damocles over the president while assuring him that he was not being investigated.

You ARE a nut job.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Trump had every right to ask for his honest loyalty.

Who wants a traitor in their mists?
He did not just ask for loyalty, you left out he DEMANDED it!!!!!
You can not demand loyalty, and then suggest for him to do something that would have been ILLIGAL for COMEY to do!!!
[/qu

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The announcement of the addressing was done earlier this morning too, I guess the administration knew exactly how this inquiry and interrogation of Comey was heading from the begining.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No doubt. By now it is painfully obvious that Comey needed to be fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join