It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The Russians will be BACK !!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oh f#ck he said hope. GUILTY!

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Why wouldn't notes regarding a private conversation in a meeting between the Head of the FBI and the POTUS in the WH...be born classified?

Comey stated that he worded the memos differently to not warrant a classified designation.

"worded diferently"
WTF does that even mean?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Russians will be BACK !!

Exactly, he is such a patriot, except when it come to uranium.

link   
FOR THE CHILDREN

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Who, the liberal media?

link   

Why wouldn't notes regarding a private conversation in a meeting between the Head of the FBI and the POTUS in the WH...be born classified?

Comey stated that he worded the memos differently to not warrant a classified designation.

"worded diferently"
WTF does that even mean?

My guess - it means he embellished to get revenge for getting fired.

link   

"worded diferently"
WTF does that even mean?

Oh so he could get away with leaking

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mansion, wth man.....what does if HRC was elected would Comeyhave been fired have to do with anything?

link   
I don't know. What difference does it make. It's all the same BS.

link   
Democrats must be going crazy to be this close to getting rid of Trump just to have it fizzle.

You can call it inappropriate, I certainly think it was dumb, but there's no obstruction charge coming out of this folks.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He gave notes to some friend at Columbia University.

If you did that, wouldn't you keep a copy at least? He said he no longer has them. hmmmmm Unbelievable to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
So, Comey just said that the President "could" tell them to investigate or not investigate anyone, because he is in charge of the Executive Branch.

Trump did not do this, although he could have.
Comey said that Trump told him that he WANTS to know if anyone on his staff was involved.

He makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here's Cotton. I really really like him. Very intelligent.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've been watching the testimony of James Comey from the start today. What comes across is an Honest man recounting what happened while under Trump, and with regards to answering questions shot at him. What also comes across is James Comey is held in high regard and respected.

What arm chair critics forget is that James Comey is just a man, who like other men make mistakes. He is laying out answers as per the questions he is asked.

If anyone has sunk Trump, it's Trump. Comey is telling it like it is, he does not come across as someone telling tall tails. He is and has called Trump a liar. I fail to see how this is such an abomination. If the President is a liar and it seems he is, then so be it. I find it amazing in fact that anyone in the public feels that the current President does not lie.

I really believe that Trump is attempting to be President the same way he runs his businesses. Only the Presidency does not work that way. I'd lay bets that when he fired Comey he had no idea that Comey would be testifying today. I'll bet he fired him and figured he would just disappear after the dust settled.

Given a choice between Comey or Trump looking after my back, I'd take Comey.

It blows my mind that just because Trump is President people think the USA should bow down to him and let him do whatever he wants. That is scary.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Democrats must be going crazy to be this close to getting rid of Trump just to have it fizzle.

You can call it inappropriate, I certainly think it was dumb, but there's no obstruction charge coming out of this folks.

Yep, that is clear.
Comey said that no one in the DOJ and no one on Trump's staff tried to interfere in the investigation.
The only time Trump mentioned it was the once about Flynn, and that was more in regards to Flynn's statements to Pence, and it was after Flynn was fired. And then Trump just "hoped". And that was the end of it. That is hardly a push to interfere.

edit on 6/8/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Comey is like "hanging chad", when comes to Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

You're rhetoric is a few months late, you need to get with the program.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Trust me they are not going to let go, they still want Trumps ass, they will keep pushing until somebody just tells them to shut the hell off.

This all they have, as a party they are officially death.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The f#ck? So no collusion. What the f#ck is this even about.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join