It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live: Mr. Comey Goes To Washington

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
- So Comey confirmed Trump or anyone didn't asked him to ditch the Russian probe.
- He stated that he has no doubt about Russian interference (BTW - the entire world don't give sh... about you doubts Mr Comey - Do you have proofs instead ?).
- And he tought Trump might be lying to him - but gets obfuscated when Trump asks for his loyalty ... He was FBI director and Trump President - not the other way around
- The NY time report - and other MSM crap - was not true.
- It is the FBI role to protect the President - But not to comment on MSM fake news harming him ...
- Talking with Russians is not a crime - it depends of the content of the conversation.

Well, just a waste of time.

link   
Glad we are getting to the ACTUAL words ... "HOPE"

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: texasgirl
Watching CNN .."Trump and Admin Chose to Defame Me."

Did I miss that part somewhere?

He never said it.

CNN desperate.

Where's Kathy when they really need her !!

He did specifically use the term defame when talking about his firing and President Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
"I took it as a direction"

Comey going after Trump me thinks

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I heard him say the administration defamed him early on...

Key is that it's already out there that Trumps words are not proof of any direction or order. When pressed Comey said he's never heard someone prosecuted for 'hoping for something.

Also, he did mention his own opinion was a direction... If he felt that way he was legally required to report it... I wonder if someone will bring that up and question Comey on it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Comey : "I don't know the President well enough to read him well"

case closed.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: GodEmperor

CYA... a big thing in working for the FED, if he does not try to play both sides, he gets run over by a train.

That sounds exhausting. How can anyone ever get to the bottom of something that way?

Thats the trick... they do not want things done, they want status quo so they can keep getting rich and stay powerful.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
He spoke to McCabe.

McCabe testified that no efforts had been made to obstruct any investigation.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What a drama queen this Comey. His statement reads like some teenager's fantasies from their angst-filled and dreamy diary.

Comey sure has a lot of "feelings" for someone who is supposed to be a professional.

Only a corrupt and/or incompetent Director would do most of his "investigations" through 3rd party reports: Crowdstrike, Steele, and other fake "reports."

link   
Somebody want to summarize Feinstein... her voice makes me want to drink and punch things... so had to remove my headphones.

link   
I'm trying to get into Trump's head...

"I got lies, accusations, exaggerations, and leaks out the wazoo, and it's getting in the way of me accomplishing anything. Everyone's basing this crap on your investigation, and you just said it wasn't about me. Can we do something to get me out from under this crap so you can keep investigating and I can get back to work?"

Speculation, but that's my take...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Comey : "I don't know the President well enough to read him well"

case closed.

Thanks for playing.

Exactly!! Thoughts don't make it true. Geez...

And how is Comey saying he was a little cowardly toward Trump help him? All this praise to Comey for being strong and having integrity just doesn't ring true to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Comey not reporting it is a big give away. He can't answer why.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We get a LIVE hearing on the workings of the SWAMP....

What a bunch of conniving weasels... SMH

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So here are some early things that puzzle me.

1. The initial report on memos was that Comey was a meticulous note taker. Now he claims he only took notes for Trump
because among other because of the type of person he was, and said he may lie in the future and the situation was unique.

This is a convenient excuse to not have notes for Obama, Lynch, etc. Now he admits that Lynch asked him not to classify the Hillary things as an investigation, which he also admits was troubling (in addition to the tarmac meeting). So why no notes on Lynch conversations.

2. He admits that he thought Trump may lie. Perhaps trump didn't want a guy in change that thought so little of him. The fact that Comey felt the need to take notes only of Trump proves he didn't like him.

3. Rubio asked the most important conversation, why didn't comey report that he felt Trump was asking him to end the investigation. Remember, Comey says that Trumps words weren't obstruction, but he felt weird. Comeys answer to why he didn't report this "I don't know"

This is garbage. If he is now going to insinuate that despite Trumps words, Comey felt he meant to end the investigation, there is ZERO excuse not to report it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Rubio nailed it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"the odor of presidential abuse. . . "

I'm so glad that members of congress can rise above hyperbole'.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Democrats argument is so weak they have to state what we all should feel before they ask questions.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Democrats are being a tad theatrical today

Right now it's making me wonder what's wrong with the fine people of the great state of Oregon.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Agreed. I'm thinking my sixth sense on Rubio during the campaign was right: still not ready for the big chair, but could go far.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join