It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 UK General Election RESULTS Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Ohanka
I've made it a tradition to watch the results roll in live. Did with the last election, Brexit and Trump's win.

twenty four pack in the back of the Tranny
Could be a long night ahead

I got nothing worth drinking

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Any kids in here who havn't yet voted get up of your arse and get to the polling station.. Dont leave it to people like this guy to decide your future.

Just glad he doesn't have a dog, really.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Bargain Booze

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I got nothing worth drinking

When it comes to election day, a cheap $3 box of wine-coloured piss should suffice.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
haha pay day tomorrow. I am broke.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
OMG less than an hour to go! Who else is excited as me?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
IF may wins its going to be a sad day.

Really says a lot about the state of the British electorate voting for a woman who wants to adopt a "dementia tax" or continue to further privatise the NHS while cosigning up to the Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Really says a lot about the state of the British electorate voting for a woman who wants to adopt a "dementia tax" or continue to further privatise the NHS while cosigning up to the Trump.

Surely that says more about Corbyn than the electorate?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: DaveEngland

Use your brains. Publicity stunts that get essential messages across to either key individuals or key groups.

It worked for me. I had an attempt on my life the day after one of my little jaunts. That is success.

Being an individual is the way.

Spooks always say, "You'll never achieve anything unless you're in a group." That's because an individual has no communications to be monitered and no hope of infiltration.

What are you a political activist lone wolf or summit? What did you get up to for the attempt on your life

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's really her or the fractured divided chaos of the Labour party and whatever rag-tag coalition of crazies and seditionists they can round up.

Despite the fact I am more ideologically in line with Corbyn (on some issues anyway) I really do not think he has the ability to govern the country, especially considering he can barely deal with the factionalist infighting within his own party.

I just wish he'd do a better job getting the Blairites and regressive extremists out of the Party.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I have to say, with the massive cost of care homes of a decent quality for people with dementia and how long those people live for, its kind of reasonable for people to pay out of their estates for the care they receive. Hell, the NHS is a money pit already, where else are we gonna get the money from? (And care assistants also deserve more than minimum wage)

I don't think its wrong to use everything above 100,000 pounds to help cover the costs. No matter how much the care costs, that's still £100,000 to leave to your kids.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Cosying up to trump is embarrassing, cosying up to the saudi's is treasonous.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Shame about all the incoming reports of people being turned away from the polling stations unable to vote due to Admin errors particularly ex pats and students.Seems there's been a bit of a right old screw up in certain areas. Also been problems with postal votes not arriving too. Ahhh admin and red tape....love it
Students Turned Away from Polling Stations

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I have to say, with the massive cost of care homes of a decent quality for people with dementia and how long those people live for, its kind of reasonable for people to pay out of their estates for the care they receive. Hell, the NHS is a money pit already, where else are we gonna get the money from? (And care assistants also deserve more than minimum wage)

I don't think its wrong to use everything above 100,000 pounds to help cover the costs. No matter how much the care costs, that's still £100,000 to leave to your kids.

I get what you are saying but what i cannot stomach is paying out billions for Trident and lowering your corporation tax even further while people have to struggle through zero hours contracts, disability assessments, reduced police officers and the dismantling of the NHS.

Enough is enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I get what you are saying but what i cannot stomach is paying out billions for Trident and lowering your corporation tax even further while people have to struggle through zero hours contracts, disability assessments, reduced police officers and the dismantling of the NHS.

Enough is enough.

Different things there though, zero hours have been a stain since Blair and his chums threw open the doors to the whole of Eastern Europe. Trident we will have to disagree on, as I do like knowing that no one will risk nuking my little bit of England for fear of what those subs can deliver in return.

Disability assessments etc, yeah, utterly disgraceful, though would we have had them if precious governments hadn't thrown people onto disability so they could say the unemployment rate was falling? I've not heard one positive thing about the assessors though, I must say that.

I wonder how much the NHS spends on staff who handle the billing between trusts and GP's etc? I bet it is a huge amount that goes on admin, when really, it should be one NHS, not different pseudo companies for each area.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Don't forget HS2 , another waste of money vanity project estimated to cost about £56 billion but we all know that will rise.

edit on 8-6-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Don't forget HS2 , another waste of money vanity project estimated to cost about £56 billion but we all know that will rise.

ohhh yeah that to

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

ohhh yeah that to

Sorry to spoil the party but only UKIP and the Greens are against HS2
So it's not looking likely to be derailed

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
anyone else a bit pissed of at this.

On ATS right now the 4 most recent threads are all Trump threads while we have way more going on in the UK right now.

I know its a bit off topic but it does annoy me

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not pissed off about that but I think we need our own forum for sure!
Should have happened ages ago.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join