It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 UK General Election RESULTS Thread

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

How long has his lordship been around?Is he still the same guy or do others put on the "cowl"?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

I am sure it must be different people - but the legend of Lord Buckethead will live on...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Isn't it ironic that Theresa May & the Tories spent 3 weeks talking about Jeremy Corbyn's terrorist sympathies and yet they jump straight into bed with the DUP who have tremendous links to terror group Ulster Resistance...

Ho hum.

Yeah, Can you imagine the uproar If Corbyn had formed a coalition government with Sinn fein. The DUP have had some vile terrorist scumbags in their ranks and Foster is one of the most bigoted odeous creeps imaginable. Northern Isrish politics is once again about to get interesting............ for all the wrong reasons.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Who cares? Jezza and the poisoned dwarf in scotland didnt get enough votes to form a government even with sucking up to the libdems. lmao
Lost and thank # coz that ragtag bunch wouldnt get anything done dup/cons will be interesting mixed bag

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaveEngland

Who cares? Jezza and the poisoned dwarf in scotland didnt get enough votes to form a government even with sucking up to the libdems. lmao
Lost and thank # coz that ragtag bunch wouldnt get anything done dup/cons will be interesting mixed bag

Your Government has just formed a coalition with the political wing of the UDA and all you can do is say 'Who cares' then change the subject to Corbyn and Sturgeon. Will you be saying 'who cares' when the troubles are reignited.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

you dont know that.
All sinn fein have to do is take there seats in parliament and they would bring that coalition majority down in an instant.
That is a fact, something i know, should try moaning about facts, things you know for a fact

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Your Government has just formed a coalition with the political wing of the UDA and all you can do is say 'Who cares' then change the subject to Corbyn and Sturgeon. Will you be saying 'who cares' when the troubles are reignited.

The election is over. May won her place back into 10 Downing St. Now we move forward, actually with a better chance of holding her in check given she has to get virtually everyone in her party on board with decisions AND the DUP. Corbyn lost and is yesterday's news.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

you dont know that.
All sinn fein have to do is take there seats in parliament and they would bring that coalition majority down in an instant.
That is a fact, something i know, should try moaning about facts, things you know for a fact

Funny that i predicted on here that Trump would win the presendency, I Also predicted on here that Scotland would not get her independence.. I also predicted on here that the Tories would remain in power... I also predicted this morning on here that the tories would form a coalition with the UDA...eh..DUP. You dont mind if i predict that Continuity IRA will at this moment be dusting down the Armalite and Cemtex.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: angelchemuel

Heavily taxing the top fifteen percent, while making next to no change to the tax asked for from regular citizenry.

And that is why labour face a uphill battle.

That 15% encompasses many hard working proffesionals like doctors ect.
People that work bloody hard and for long hours.
Labour alienates the middle class them by wanting to punish them for there success.

You want to tax someone tax the 1% like bankers and the silver spoon brigade get paid millions to do # all and who hard there job handed to them at birth not through hard work.

Or better yet dont raise tax, cut the vanity projects from the bloated and corrupt forign aid and only spend that only on food, vaccines a diaster relief and clamp down on tax avoidance.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

i'll give you your predictions magic all day, regular psychic gypsy woman now? I'll have a bag of pegs please but keep your lucky heather nice one. I hope you aint no psychic but if you are whats next sat's lotto numbers?
I say it again sinn fein/IRA could shut it down and force another election right now by taking there seats in parliament and just bull#ting queenie swearing the oath, kill people must be easy enough to lie to a queen.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: SprocketUK

I must have a little Brit in me. I understood your point here.

Everyone should have a little Brit in them.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Plenty around the world do

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Or a flat tax and stop as much avoidance and evasion by the global corps as possible.

They always say they'll take their ball home if they have to pay tax and I reckon it's worth the risk to be consistent.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Or a flat tax and stop as much avoidance and evasion by the global corps as possible.

They always say they'll take their ball home if they have to pay tax and I reckon it's worth the risk to be consistent.

Thats why I thought corbyns idea to hike Corporation tax was terrible.

The big corps dont pay the tax as it stands now anyway, hiking it wont make them pay anymore as they avoid the current rate, unstead that tax hike will hit small and medium size buisness that cant afford a army of accountants and lawyers.

Better to lower corporation tax to 10% and make it mandatory without any subsidies, loop holes or exceptions.

Get rid of nom dom status and tax the # out of forign owned property thats rented out, fed up of Saudi oil barons and Russian ollliarchs buying half of UK property to deliberately drive up property prices then rented them out at extortionate rates.
British homes for British people.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: face23785

I must have a little Brit in me. I understood your point here.

Everyone should have a little Brit in them.

Most do cause we invaded there country and our redcoats shagged there women

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hiking taxes looks good and doesn't work. Enforcing taxes is a different matter.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Insurrection in the ranks it would seem. Ruth Davidson, leader of the Scottish conservatives and her fellow SMP's are distancing themselves from May and making very clear remarks that they will not be supporting her while the DUP are on board.
It's going to be a long weekend

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

definitely interesting but they want the power of government so they will conform, as you say watch and see over the weekend but no political representitive will choose being part of the opposition, may won through a deal, still a win, jezza cant form a government, he lost.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You support PIRA?
Sinn fein can end the coalition govt by taking there seats in parliament and bull#ting the queen with a simple spoken bul# oath to her.
...but if lying to a queen is more difficult than killing people instead they seem weak to me.maybe you support them?
edit on 9-6-2017 by DaveEngland because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join