It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 UK General Election RESULTS Thread

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sooooo slooooow with the results coming in.

At this rate you guys are going to be eating lunch before you find out what's what.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Always like this, democracy, just slow, nobody can call it a fix here because every city hall/council is counting only paper cards under really controlled cctv'd up conditions. Tens of thousands of people would need to be in on that scam, normal people who work for the council or other vetted jobs, well in my constutuency i know that, cant speak other constituencies, could be a scam elsewhere

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Not quite in bed yet lol
Weird how all these New Labour folk are appearing saying how good Corbyn's campaign has been. If only they'd been out campaigning for the guy.
Success has many Fathers, I guess. Failure is an orphan.
Right I'm defo off to bed lol. Laters.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheShippingForecast

Lol, ive only got one beer left so bailing to a pillow prob soon

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Very slow.
This is a bit of a joke. The polls closed hours ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

we're all quicker than the potus results though

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just got in from work so I'll be on for a while. Labour seem to be doing ok, seem to be knicking seats off the others. Who knows maybe the young have got out and voted for once, might make it a lot closer than people think.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To be fair in the UK there all hand counted and they need to move all the ballots from polling stations to the counting centres. If there close as well they'll need recounts, it always takes a while here to get a result. As previously said, I'm pretty sure it cuts down on fraud due to many tens of thousands of people involved.
Don't think I'd trust online voting, seems easier to fix in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Funem

Late finish for you i'm in 8am so bailing soon, turn telly on when I get up see what the carnage is

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Best system in my mind, done two counts, was a driver for the council so moved boxes another time, always with another driver in passenger seat, boxes never not seen by a couple of normal people, scam would need too many people in my constituency but cant speak for others, I trust every election result in my constituency and i'm happy it's slow for being so controlled counting.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Turnout seems up, from speaking to the young at my work they've all gone out and voted. Might make some interesting results, just heard all the bookies are slashing odds on Boris to be next tory leader.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

some odds now have Corbyn fav to be PM next week

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Looking like a labour govt now.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Me thinks the tories are starting to chew their fingernails at this point... still early but thus far labour is stealing the show ?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If Labour do get a majority, then it'll be down to the young in the cities and urban areas. Plus the UKIP voters from last time in the country and more rural areas going back to labour.
I'm still thinking it's gonna be close and there is a real possibility of Boris getting in to number 10.
Jeez that'd be a meeting of minds, Boris and Donald. I'd love to be sat there listening to them.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Boris won't do it...he had his chance. He doesn't want to deal with Brexit

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nigel Farage has said that he will be back in politics in the UK if the Brexit momentum runs into trouble after tonight.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I saw that...
Might get a bit feisty!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Saw that me self. Don't particularly like the guy but he's certainly determined.

God knows what goes through Boris's mind, has some interesting ideas just ain't great at the details.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Cleggs gone at last. Surprised he got in last time, after the tuition fee stunt.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join