It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says Qatar has a Nuke

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.dw.com...

"Germany warns Gulf crisis exacerbates Middle East 'powder keg'
Germany's foreign minister has met with his Saudi counterpart, seeking to defuse the Gulf crisis around Qatar. At the same time, Berlin hinted it was confused by contradictory statements from the US and its president.

Germany's foreign minster on Wednesday warned against deepening conflict in the Middle East after Saudi Arabia and other Arab states broke off ties with neighboring Qatar.
Speaking after meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir in Berlin, Sigmar Gabriel said "a deep dispute between neighbors is the last thing that is needed" in a region already beset by crises and the threat of greater military conflict.
Gabriel said after meeting with al-Jubeir that Germany was willing to mediate in the diplomatic spat, which he said threatened to weaken the international coalition against the so-called "Islamic State."
Al-Jubeir responded by saying the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) could handle the issue by itself and expressed hope the crisis would be resolved quickly."
edit on 9-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
And what Trump has to say:

@realDonaldTrump

So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding...

...extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!
4:44 PM - 6 Jun 2017

www.dw.com...
"German Foreign Ministry spokesman Martin Schäfer said in a separate news conference on Wednesday that Trump's stance differed from Berlin, while what he was hearing from the State Department was closer to the German line.

"I can indeed see differences in some 140 character comments by the American president," Schäfer told reporters, adding that German diplomats were in contact with the State Department and National Security Council for a clarification on the US position."

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: 23432

Why do people always assume the people in the path of conquerors will support that conquest? Who will stop him? The US comes to mind since we have treaties with several countries in Erdogans path.

Assuming that everyone who lived under Ottoman rule is naive... Not to mention those people who identify as citizens of the countries they live in and not subjects of the former Ottoman empire.

The Turkish military needs to end the Sultans reign before he destroys Turkey.

As for Israel you just keep pushing the Elders of Zion bs..

It's not conquering but mutual cooperation , that is the model i am advocating and it's happening with mutual consent of the parties .

Youtube has plenty of people from various Nations asking for Erdogan & Turks to stand up as a Leader of Muslims .

Please do your research properly about this issue .

As for Israel , I have a village in Golan heights and I actually have cousins who serve in IDF .

Anti-semite dog won't run , my clan has been giving refugee to your clan since the times of Egypt.

And any smart Jew knows that I am talking the truth .

US will turn anti-semite sooner and stronger than you can imagine .

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

My God you are all over the place with claims that have absolutely nothing to do with what I am talking about. Slow down and concentrate.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

My God you are all over the place with claims that have absolutely nothing to do with what I am talking about. Slow down and concentrate.

What are you talking about other than Erdogan the Sultan ?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
20 hours after the Embargo ; Turkish planes landing in Doha with supplies .

Sauds are already back pedalling behind the scenes.

edit on 9-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Please watch this before replying if you want .

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Russia is brilliantly branding itself as a Muslim-friendly country by sending food relief to Qatar during Ramadan, and it’s also setting the stage for Al Jazeera to become more neutral in its coverage of Moscow’s Mideast policies too.

TheDuran

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Russia is brilliantly branding itself as a Muslim-friendly country by sending food relief to Qatar during Ramadan, and it’s also setting the stage for Al Jazeera to become more neutral in its coverage of Moscow’s Mideast policies too.

TheDuran

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Qatar thanks Turks.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hear its kind a had to pump liquidity into a failing system with a AK.

We 'll discuss it a little in the AM and after the fact.

Buck

edit on 10-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Qatari Foreign Minister: Hamas is a legitimate resistance group

Turkish PM warns of global consequences

Binali Yildirim, Turkey's prime minister, said on Saturday the diplomatic crisis in the Gulf could turn into a global problem if tensions flare.

"A new problem area that may be created here [in Qatar] would not be limited inside the region," Yildirim told a fast-breaking dinner in Istanbul.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

www.reuters.com...

Qatari banks have about 60 billion riyals ($16.5 billion) in funding in the form of customer and interbank deposits from other Gulf states, SICO Bahrain estimated, and the banks account for just over half the Qatari stock market's value.

Buck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not sure if this statement is from Assange, but anyway ... All these arab countries have nuclear weapons including Saudi Arabia, UAE and all the rest of them. They don't have just 1, they have many.
I am not sure what's Assange trying to say with this, or whomever is speaking for him.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Link your source please... You have a habit of making these claims and failing to cite your sources.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Qatar doesn't have a nuke, Assange was speaking metaphorically; Al Jazeera is the nuke.

Iran is sending some warships to the area.

On Sunday, the 47th flotilla, comprised of an Alborz destroyer and Bushehr logistic warship, set sail from the southern port city of Bandar Abbas after a ceremony attended by naval commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari, Tasnim News reports. From Oman, the ships will head to the Gulf of Aden and international waters north of the Indian Ocean.

link

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

A week into the crisis Saudi Arabia instigated when it broke diplomatic relations with Qatar and imposed a land and air blockade of the tiny Gulf state, it is becoming clear that it is failing to bring Qatar to heel.

Instead Qatar has successfully secured pledges of support from Turkey and Iran – the two military giants in this region – appears to have the tacit support of Kuwait, and is gaining diplomatic traction with Russia.

Link

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I wonder if this makes a military confrontation more likely? Saudi Arabia can't back down now; it'll look like David slaying Goliath.
edit on 12-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Ohanka
Aye, proof of who the real sponsors of terror are.

And the real chain of terror command!

I think the Qatar crisis will end soon. SA already gave up, after the Turks neutralized the US factor in Qatar by preparing to send troops. NATO ./. NATO wouldn't work well.

www.nytimes.com...

So AJ will not open "Pandora's Kompromat Box"(tm)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dfnj2015

Supposedly, Iran bought 5 artillery rounds in the kiloton range from Soviet stocks back when the USSR collapsed. There was theis period of time when disgruntled generals were selling off military assets to the highest bidder for early retirement. The news reports were squashed, I don't have a source.

Whether or not nuclear weapons were also sold on the black market is unclear, that post soviet era of arms sales to the black market was well dramatized by the film Lord of War with Nicolas Cage.

nice presentation...

there have been several other sources for Qatar to own a fission device...
~ South Africa once had an arsenal
~ Pakistan is the father of the 'Islamic Bomb' & is obliged to share with the Community
~ Turkey and numerous installations in western Europe had many low-yield "ADM" storage facilities when the USA was the sole guardian of democracy in post war Europe...(NATO sort of changed things as time progressed)

the claim by Assange might not be a metaphor at all...

ADM source: www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join