It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says Qatar has a Nuke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't think the "nuclear bomb" is referring to Saudis funding Daesh. Wikileaks posted a link on their FB page dated June 6th 2017 stating proof that Hillary knew the Saudis and Qatar were funding ISIL:

Excerpt from Hillary's email:

While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.

Wikileaks - Hillary's email proving she knew Saudis and Qatar fund ISIL
edit on 8-6-2017 by Kalixi because: fixed link

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I have a hunch it's got to do with September 11th.

Nothing much else would scare Saudi.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
And a 8 trillion dollar gas field sitting there that I think everyone wants a peice of.

I'm thinking that this is the important part.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The long game in geopolitics is not compatible with the short-term, next quarter (next election cycle) type of politics currently in fashion.

This is the result of electing "populist" candidates who play to their "bases", instead of statesmen who can discern the long-term goals and plan toward those goals.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Because US citizens have been programmed to burn resources with abandon. We're good consumers, having some smallish percentage of worlds population yet consuming 25 percent of available energy.

The Sauds are favored because they are the richest oil bearing nation, agreed along ago to sell us the oil (unlike Iraq, Libya, Syria, who balked from time to time). We saw whats happening to them... The Saudis are also willing to murder their fellow Muslims for US. See Yemen.

How much of worlds resources does US consume?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I have a hunch it's got to do with September 11th.

Nothing much else would scare Saudi.

:O

Wow true that!

I've recently been looking into 9/11 and WTC Building 7 . So suspicious. We weren't told the truth many events don't match up.

Imagine if he had proof that Saudis worked with the CIA/Bush/?? to orchestrate 9/11. That surely would be a bomb of nuclear proportions!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.

Hillary probably wanted them to do more, not less.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Why is it that no one is prepared to play the long game, and simply stop funding Saud with oil?

I live right off a multi lane freeway , a busy river of oily humanity. Tell them to stop driving to and fro all day... just try.
When I visit a city, I always think, wtf, where are all these people going? Doesn't anybody even work around here? Blows me away, glad I live in the sticks.

Shhh, developers will come pave your paradise and put up a parking lot.

PS) I'm doing my part, I don't own a car.
Lived in Joannie Mitchells childhood town, across the back alley was her old house, my buddy owns it now lol.

Put her house in a museum, charge people a dollar and a half just to see 'em.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, Saudi plays along well. The US dollars they get for the oil, they turn around and invest that into the US economy. Thing is right now even Saudi is feeling the economic hurt. A burgeoning population, mostly on state welfare and low oil prices, I think they might even have had a budget deficit this year but I could be wrong. They'd love to get their hands on that 8 trillion dollar gas field Qatar has.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Why is it that no one is prepared to play the long game, and simply stop funding Saud with oil?

I live right off a multi lane freeway , a busy river of oily humanity. Tell them to stop driving to and fro all day... just try.
When I visit a city, I always think, wtf, where are all these people going? Doesn't anybody even work around here? Blows me away, glad I live in the sticks.

Shhh, developers will come pave your paradise and put up a parking lot.

PS) I'm doing my part, I don't own a car.
Lived in Joannie Mitchells childhood town, across the back alley was her old house, my buddy owns it now lol.

Put her house in a museum, charge people a dollar and a half just to see 'em.

Funny you say that, the actual museum in the town does have a lot of her stuff in it. They charge five bucks lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Thing is right now even Saudi is feeling the economic hurt.

Too many princes.

The hundred billions of bullets the uS just sold them will hurt them even more, once they start expending them.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Too many princes.

The hundred billions of bullets the uS just sold them will hurt them even more, once they start expending them.

Yes for sure. Saudi ruler way overestimates his nations power. He thinks that they can march across the desert and take Iran on? They can't even win in Yemen, let alone take on the Persians.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Too many princes.

Yes for sure. Saudi ruler way overestimates his nations power. He thinks that they can march across the desert and take Iran on? They can't even win in Yemen, let alone take on the Persians.

The effects of their bombing campaign in Yemen are taking their toll. Like in all wars, the goal is to subdue the resistance of the people. The bombing campaign shut off power, water, communications and distribution of food to the areas controlled by 'rebels'. Modern day siege, the results take time, millions are threatened with starvation and resulting plague outbreaks.

Not hearing much about that in the Main Scream though, google starving Yemeni children, click on images, google Yemen Cholera outbreak...

(crickets)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Good hope they use it on the saudis .

Then Saudi drops its nukes on Tehran

game over!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Julian Assange‏
@JulianAssange
Follow
More
The head of al Jazeera news told me in 2010 that Qatar has a nuclear weapon. Just one. Al Jazeera. It can be used once--then it's gone.

tweet

This wording is bizarre. SO many questions. Going full autist on this one...

Maybe instead of information or a weapon it is an object? IDK just speculating

Why does he repeat Al Jazeera?

It can be used once then it's gone..... how can that refer to information? Information can be released and rereleased until the MSM picks it up. Once information is released it isn't 'gone' it's all over the internet in many forms. Maybe it's referring to a one-time opportunity. Maybe it's a favour from someone who is in power - once you call in the favour you're even

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's also got a lot of sand and some Oil.

Given Qutar's proximity to Iran and the monetary resources available i imagine such a device could well indeed have been accumulated via the black market or even cobbled together since the fall of the USSR.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It's certainly a conundrum.

Perhaps it means it will destroy Al Jazeera itself?

Is there any significance to the year 2010?

Another strangeness: He mentions the Head of Al Jazeera, but Assange never gives out sources...

Just a riddle this one is hahaa.

I'll sleep on it, you guys will have an answer by the time I get up.

hmmmm
edit on 8-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Also

Assange doesn't usually name his sources, Wikileaks prides itself on being encrypted with TOR etc to protect whistleblowers.
Hasn't this flagged al Jazeera as a potential target if Saudis/America/?? wanted to silence them and prevent the leak?

We're assuming it's info on SA because of the embargo but what if it's not? The embargo is also sanctioned by Bahrain, Egypt (who is imprisoning an al Jazeera journalist) and the UAE - maybe something on them?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised, if true. Pakistan is manufacturing them for Saudi Arabia, so you know Qatar is going to get a homeboy hookup, they got the bread.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I would take a moment and have a think about this, if I were you. Qatar and Saudi Arabia have backers and business contacts in common. They are, in a geopolitical sense, on the same side, despite what the majority of the media will tell you. So it makes little sense for al Jazeera to become a target of either the US or Saudi Arabia, because they are state owned by one of those two players other partners in the region, and in the creation of the drama playing out on the world stage currently. They are all gears in the same machine, so the idea that Qatar and Saudi Arabia are at odds with one another to any significant degree, can be discounted out of hand, as a fabrication and a distraction. Something else is up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join