It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says Qatar has a Nuke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The head of al Jazeera news told me in 2010 that Qatar has a nuclear weapon. Just one. Al Jazeera. It can be used once--then it's gone.

Probably the reason Suadis don't start bombing them like Yemen.

Thousands of princes know they could get vaporized in a flash if they tried.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This isn't a nuke that goes off in a blinding flash of light via the power of splitting the atom.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Why is it that no one is prepared to play the long game, and simply stop funding Saud with oil?

I live right off a multi lane freeway , a busy river of oily humanity. Tell them to stop driving to and fro all day... just try.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Why is it that no one is prepared to play the long game, and simply stop funding Saud with oil?

I live right off a multi lane freeway , a busy river of oily humanity. Tell them to stop driving to and fro all day... just try.
When I visit a city, I always think, wtf, where are all these people going? Doesn't anybody even work around here? Blows me away, glad I live in the sticks.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If they do have a nuke, it's sure a gamble on their part, as it could end up being a dud and blow up on the launch pad or impacting some off course piece of desert and still be a dud. Look at SK and they are always testing systems with a less then optimal percentage of results.

link   

Did a bunch of nuclear bombs go missing from the US when Bush president.

Missing Nukes on August 29-30, 2007

According to a wide range of reports, several nuclear bombs were “lost” for 36 hours after taking off August 29/30, 2007 on a “cross-country journey” across the U.S., from U.S.A.F Base Minot in North Dakota to U.S.A.F. Base Barksdale in Louisiana. [1] Reportedly, in total there were six W80-1 nuclear warheads armed on AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles (ACMs) that were “lost.” [2] The story was first reported by the Military Times, after military servicemen leaked the story.

I wonder if it is one of these.

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

This isn't a nuke that goes off in a blinding flash of light via the power of splitting the atom.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Then expose Assange for lying for the first time. So far he hasn't. Then again, his wicked leaks are accompanied by hard documentation to back it up.

This time?

He says, " I know a guy, and he told me..."

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

When I visit a city, I always think, wtf, where are all these people going? Doesn't anybody even work around here? Blows me away, glad I live in the sticks.

Shhh, developers will come pave your paradise and put up a parking lot.

PS) I'm doing my part, I don't own a car.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hint. The Pen is mightier than the Sword. Reread what Assange tweeted.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Shhh, developers will come pave your paradise and put up a parking lot.

PS) I'm doing my part, I don't own a car.
Lived in Joannie Mitchells childhood town, across the back alley was her old house, my buddy owns it now lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Supposedly, Iran bought 5 artillery rounds in the kiloton range from Soviet stocks back when the USSR collapsed. There was theis period of time when disgruntled generals were selling off military assets to the highest bidder for early retirement. The news reports were squashed, I don't have a source.

Whether or not nuclear weapons were also sold on the black market is unclear, that post soviet era of arms sales to the black market was well dramatized by the film Lord of War with Nicolas Cage.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Assange is in the business of dealing with documents and facts.... I'd wager he has evidence to back up this hearsay

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Qatar has a nuclear weapon. Just one. Al Jazeera. It can be used once--then it's gone.

See what he did there?
The bomb is Al Jazeera. It's some kind of information. It can only be used once.

Qatar unleashes the mother of all info bombs in regards to 911 about it being Israel and Saudi Arabia. 

Saudi's got caught with their turbans down. Everyone gets pissed at Saudi Arabia and Israel.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

But will it result in anything other than a Stalemate?

Surely the Saudis won't reverse the sanctions on Qatar over this info. They could just deny, deny, deny and blame the Russians...

Surely Qatar won't threaten to release the info because they'll get nuked off the planet by the Saudis if they did...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If Turkey sends troops to Qatar and those troops are killed by SA and allied forces, would that not constitute an attack on a NATO-member nation; Turkey, for all the recent turmoil still being a NATO member?

And by the agreement set forth as NATO, isn't an attack on one NATO member to be considered an attack on ALL NATO members?

Could an attack on Qatar, backed by Turkish troops result in NATO fighting Saudi Arabia, the source of most, if not all of, Europe's petroleum?

And how would the US respond?

How Could the US respond?

Support the NATO alliance against its partner SA and thus jeopardize the petrodollar economy?

Or support SA and risk fracturing the NATO alliance and turning at least Turkey into an ardent ally of Russia?

Interesting game, indeed!

Nuclear weapon? Nah, it's more like a Doomsday device.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

a reply to: buster2010

Given the current black market in the ME it wouldn't be surprising if they did have one if not more.

Qatar has a nuclear weapon. Just one. Al Jazeera. It can be used once--then it's gone.

See what he did there?
The bomb is Al Jazeera. It's some kind of information. It can only be used once.

Whats Al Jazeera got that is so explosive??

Probably what everybody already knows. Which is that Saudi Arabia, as a sovereign state, and by order from the highest levels, is the principle supporter of the Islamic State.

Coming from a highly regarded source like Al Jazeera would be damning for House Saud.

That makes more sense than if he was talking about a literal nuke. Because 1 nuclear weapon really wouldn't be much of a deterrent. Qatar is so small, I'm sure SA would have figured out a long time ago where it was being stored, and would be ready to neutralize it as part of their first strike.
edit on 8-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

But will it result in anything other than a Stalemate?

Surely the Saudis won't reverse the sanctions on Qatar over this info. They could just deny, deny, deny and blame the Russians...

Surely Qatar won't threaten to release the info because they'll get nuked off the planet by the Saudis if they did...

I don't think the House of Saud is going to get very far with this attempt to bully Qatar, but thats just my opinion ymmv.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That is not necessary at all.

Saudi Arabia is not the only country which has oil and natural gas reserves. So again, why is it that no one is prepared to spend more on oil from nations which are not assisting our governments in creating terrorism, why is it that no one seems to want to inconvenience themselves just a little, to combat terror, but has not the slightest problem with murdering an entire region to keep prices low?

What the hell is wrong with people!? Do they not understand that by relying on their own nations supplies, and the supplies of nations not directly connected to terror groups, that they could save themselves billions every year on defence? They would wind up paying less tax on locally derived fuels, and would be far more likely to back renewable initiatives, if they were merely alerted to the fact that every mile driven ensures the continuation of the terrorism they claim to hate!

Play the long game! It happens to work!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Trump has met with, in the last couple weeks, Erdagon, Saudi, Israel, The Pope and Brussels. I think he met with the Emir or whatever from Qatar as well but I'm not positive.

What a tangled web. It does appear Turkey will be moving troops into Qatar right quick. They have 150 troops there already. The USA has it's largest airbase in the region in Qatar, and 10,000 men.

I've read that France the UK and USA have some kinda treaty to protect Qatar but have not been able to confirm that yet.

And we have Iran offering to send aid.

And a 8 trillion dollar gas field sitting there that I think everyone wants a peice of.

Let the good times roll.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Actually, I think the reason they all ganged up on Qatar is because Qatar stated it would prefer to negotiate with Iran.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Applying diplomatic pressure there is probably orchestrated by the West, Big BIG US headquarters there...

How dare they Shia in our Sunni Alliance...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join