It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is refusing terrorists funerals a deterrent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I got into work this morning and opened up my browser as usual, all the preset tabs popped up, BBC, Youtube, ABS and a news story that struck me:

BBC: Is refusing terrorists funerals a deterrent?

As usual in a BBC news story its mainly dribble but it does show that ideology doesn't fit with the modern world. Allowing the "soul" of the dead moron to receive forgiveness from all whom attend and pray that his soul is received by God and is forgiven. I can see that tradition is a big part of most peoples lives but how can the general public say that refusing the funeral is a bad thing?

Look at Hitler, no recorded service, varying accounts of how it went down but no forgiveness for him. Think we can all agree, thats fair enough!

All I can say as I am happy that this is the main part:

After the terrorist attacks in London, more than 200 British Muslim leaders said they would refuse to conduct an Islamic funeral for the perpetrators. It follows a similar approach by Manchester's mosques following the suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert.

Everyone should follow suit. Muslims keep saying "They are not Muslim, they are terrorists" so what is their problem with people not having their service? I await the hate to flow towards me but I honestly couldn't care less. You CANNOT say they are not Muslim then kick off when they are refused a Muslim funeral.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
No, it's not a deterrent, its racist and bigoted.

All the terrorists want is to coexist peacefully, I know this for a fact because cnn said so.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't allow the sub-human a funeral, but I would bury them in pig's blood and faeces.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

For a split second... just a second... you got me lol

I blame the 2 hours sleep

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose
Is anyone saying that refusing the funerals is a wrong thing to do? The opinions I read in the BBC article are only confirming that the refusal is an implied condemnation of the perpetrators.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I don't think terrorists care about Earthly rituals. All they want is their reward from Allah in Heaven. There is an effective deterrence, but I don't want to derail your thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Please note: The OP is constantly suffering from sleep deprivation and forgets to add clicking through to different posts relating to different incidents like the Boston bombing where Imams have said they should have the funerals. Also the OP is a moron as he seems to have no idea how to keep on track.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

WTH are they pandering to Terrorists? What's wrong with this Planet? It's become The Insane Assylum of the Universe.
edit on 8-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: crazy

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well, everybody, including the Muslims always say that what the terrorists are doing is not True Islam, so they are not true Muslims.

Any mosque or islamic cemetery performing funeral rites for a terrorist, is essentially "admitting" that they believe that the terrorist acts ARE "True Islam".

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It will just add more fuel to the fire.

It changes nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Perhaps these Islamic Countries should declare it Unislamic to abandon their forefathers homeland picking up the slack and fixing their own problems, rather than putting that pressure on a people who are not their people culture or country who have been 'picking up the slack' 'Monetarily speaking' where they shouldn't have to. aka 'Western Nations'. Their own governments have billions, let them show their dedication for their own Muslim Brethren. It's their Duty to do so.
edit on 8-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Feed them to the pigs.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

which ones? there are so many.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I think that very much depends on how far the brainwashing that these people undergo has gone, what specific things they have been told, and whether or not their handlers have convinced them that the normal rules do not apply to them.

But I think it is definitely telling that none of the British mosques and their leaders are prepared to have anything to to with the bodies of these villains.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: skunkape23

which ones? there are so many.
This guy can do the job. Rojo is his name.
That's a solid 600 lbs of pork.

edit on 8-6-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

As usual in a BBC news story its mainly dribble

Come on then, what exactly is dribble in the article? Because it doesn't take a particular bias? Because it doesn't come with an editorial that confirms your own beliefs?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think terrorists care about Earthly rituals. All they want is their reward from Allah in Heaven. There is an effective deterrence, but I don't want to derail your thread.

Oh no i have one better. Give them a JEWISH FUNERAL.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nothing can really deter a terrorist.
Witholding funeral rites is a reasonable thing to do though.

After all, who really wants to waste their time over filth like this or more recently, Ian Brady?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I want to say in death everyone shuld have a proper burial ... but this is one damm good way to show they are not a part of ur faith

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

As usual in a BBC news story its mainly dribble

Come on then, what exactly is dribble in the article? Because it doesn't take a particular bias? Because it doesn't come with an editorial that confirms your own beliefs?

Im sorry, but I was referring to the editorial bias in politics both at home and abroad, the fact that some of their stories every week seem more click-baity. But unfortunately in a sleep deprived state I could have worded that opening line much better, for that I apologise.

If you would like to point out where my own beliefs come into this I would be happy to debate it. Because here are mine:

1. They may be a god, who knows!
2. Everyone is initialled to their own belief system
3. Terrorism is bad
4. Racism is bad
5. PC is bad (I can see how 4 and 5 can conflict)
6. We deserve to have a non-bias news organisation(s)

That aside, to bury these monsters without their send off ritual though wouldn't phase them (being dead and all) might be enough to stop a small % of them but would never be 100%

edit on 3012America/Chicagokamb2017201735America/Chicago by thekaboose because: baity should be a word

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join