It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American gun culture

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who is "my team"?

You don't have a team! You need to go back and get some reneducation. Thinking outside of the box is not allowed.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real

Let's face it, one or even 10000 bad gun owners make all gun owners bad. 

Thats like saying, "If one person uses computer to entice a child, that makes all computer owners bad"
Or, "If one person gets in a car, drives off and kills someone, that makes all car owners bad."
Even, "If one person drinks, then beats his/her spouse, that makes anyone who drinks bad."

I could go on & on. Negative actions performed by a person are the fault of that person.The tool(s) used are not to blame.

A final example, "If one person uses ATS to make ignorant claims & statements, all ATS users make ignorant claims & statements.

This is exactly what I am getting at

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HaurusTheShaman

Speaking of dumb stuff have you by chance read back through any replies to this thread, the reason I ask is because had you read more than the title and opening paragraph you may have been able to respond with something a little more intelligent.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So...how do we decide who gets these things and who doesn't? We make observations. No black person should have a gun especially if they are poor or militant. No Muslim should have access to a large truck if they have radical views.

I Am not suggesting I have any answers, i was posting an analogy which some of you get the point and others sadly not.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
It is way too late.

Blame your fore-fathers. You cannot take away the 2nd Amendment ... We The People will not let you. If you want to try, there is a sure fire way to do it.

Call a Constitutional Convention ... and watch the 2nd get stronger!

I will leave this with the OP since they seem to need it.

P

That great graphic......Eminently logical , Captain.....
edit on 11-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Star date

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have no easy answers... But there was a murder here where a person killed someone with a crock pot to the head..

A CROCKPOT... So I really don't think there's an answer to violence

Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ban crackpots using crockpots

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join