It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee stabs psychologist to death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Link

I'm probably going to be accused again for having some kind of agenda, but screw it. This PC crap in fear of feeding some rhetoric or offending some group stops now. You can sweep it under the rug if you want, but I will not ignore it and continue to highlight these cases. Just 5 days ago a refugee senselessly stabbed a 5 year old boy to death.

A psychologist working for the German Red Cross has been stabbed to death by a Syrian man at a counseling centre for refugees in the western state of Saarland.

The charity said the attack took place on Wednesday in the state capital, Saarbruecken.

The 27-year-old Syrian attacked the Red Cross psychologist following an argument, German news agency dpa reported. The suspect, who wasn't identified, was arrested shortly after the attack.

The 30-year-old psychologist had been working for the Red Cross since 2014, helping people who had experienced trauma begin lives.

The shocking incident comes after an attack on Sunday that saw a five-year-old child stabbed to death by an Afghan national at a refugee shelter in southeastern Germany.

You can keep it ignoring it and wonder why it keeps happening

Vigilant gangs have been formed by groups of far-right-wingers in a number of German towns, while there were reports of mass sexual assault by refugees on women at a New Year's Eve event in Cologne in 2015.

First step to fixing a problem is acknowledging it.

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's time to build a giant broom and sweep them back to where they came from and let them fight each other to death.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

That's a much better plan than the current one -

Sympathize and find excuses.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If we make tougher gun laws, they wont be able to kill anyone. -_-

So many of these people are completely unhinged. Its only going to get worse. They do not understand how to live in western society and dont want to learn.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Push will come to shove eventually but the are going to hurt a lot of people first in order for that to happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Can you really blame them? They are coming from a war torn country where violence, murder and rape is the norm.

They have been desensitized.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Can you really blame them?

Yes

They have been desensitized.

Then why did they leave?

Women and children only I think..perhaps some exceptions for fathers who are travelling with their children directly..no "she will come later" bs. no single men, period. Let them stay behind and fight the good fight or whatever.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I'd be lying if I said I knew the solution.

But I do know ignoring it isn't working.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: SaturnFX

I'd be lying if I said I knew the solution.

But I do know ignoring it isn't working.

Solution seems simple enough tbh. as I said women/children. I would also allow husbands who are with their wives and kids (only with)

The rest..well, I get it. some 18 year old boy doesn't want to end up in some hellish war, but he can go somewhere else, somewhere nearby. Jordan, Turkey, SA, etc. Plenty of peaceful islamic nations nearby.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

There were 900 stabbings in NYC last year by April 4th. NYC has a population of 8.5 million.

Looks like in 2015 & 2016, Germany took in somewhere around 1.1 million refugees.

Let's do some quick back of the napkin math here.

* 900 stabbings in 94 days = 9.57 stabbings per day.
* That's about 1 per 888k people, per day or .113636... per 100k people per day.
* So a population of 1.1 million NYCers at that rate would work out to be about 1.25 stabbings per day.

Yesterday was the 158th day of the year. That works out to be what? 158*1.25 = 197.5 stabbings for a population of 1.1 million NYCers.

And of course, that's just the entrees from 2015 & 2016 so the population of refugees is certainly larger (the Asylum Information Database site is down for maintenance). And let's keep in mind that these are refugees. That there are disproportiately more males than females and younger people than old.

The proplem is that by disproportionately focusing on these stories, you easily create a distorted view and once you have it, you can start looking for "explanations." It's a common bias in the media under normal circumstances. When it comes to the politically contentious issue of refugees, it's even worse.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's some napkin

I'm aware of all those numbers.

Like I said, you can sweep it under the rug if you want, but I won't. If I'm partisan on this issue, then so be it. I've seen enough to recognize there is a problem. I'm not saying that every single refugee is an unhinged murderer, but there is definitely a lot of bad apples among them. And like I said, I don't know what the solution is, but I do know that ignoring it isn't working.

If I gave you a pack of candy and told you that out of a 100 of these, one will be poisonous and kill you, would you give it to your kids?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
These are not independent people with rational working minds.

They are in total submission to a system that teaches killing, come from places that practice brutality as second nature.

Their consciences have not formed as free peoples do. They are taught to discriminate, to accept slavery, that they are predetermined to be the masters on the earth.

This absolute submission from childhood does not go away with a free trip to liberal Europe, free clothes cell phones and shelter. They bring with them rape and murder, they seek their virgins and promised mastery in the world. They kill each other over who is more deserving of the same promises.

Is it surprising that some western psychiatrist tampering with beliefs they are in total submission to was knifed to death?

(post by Involutionist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Letting these people infiltrate Modern Societies like this, is akin to allowing thousands of murderous mental patients out of their cages while handing them weapons to 'do as they will', and without consequence.

Again, I must ask, why is their own Gov't refusing to take responsibility for their own Country men? Could it be because none of the ruling members of Planet Earth give a # and planned this. Of course it is.

Insanity Rules 2017. Insanity appears to be winning.

By 2020 all hell will break loose if this continues on the road it's heading.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I wonder if the guy was mentally unstable, eg PTSD from being in a warzone?

What I'm getting at is that these refugees need to be vetted... not jut to ensure they are real refugees but to ensure they are safe and mentally stable... If not there needs to be a solution.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Solutions seem a little frail at this point, Pandora's box has been opened and all we can do is watch it happen. I find it alarming that people are raising pitchforks at each other . We the people do not get a say in global politics yet we have to deal with the aftermath of failed policies and war mongering.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So many people here seem so afraid, it must be exhausting.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
So many people here seem so afraid, it must be exhausting.

You mistake being fed up and pissed off for fear.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If you say so

(post by knowledgehunter0986 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join