It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No permit, training needed for concealed carry of guns under bills passed by House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hey seasonal? Just between you n me?...Reviewing things here down the list a couple times today...want jump in as a Michigander as well.

I dont know how this all will play out ....Im already carrying legally for a long while...and here in Dearborn every day? Im looking over my shoulder 3 times as much as I travel in and out of neighborhoods on the Eastborn side of town.

As much as I am for freedoms...the way some of our "citizens" and "recently immigrated" residents play the system with benefits, legalities, driving privileges and the like...I have a bad feeling if this goes completely up the chain to pass into law.

Not afraid, and for individual rights to protect oneself? Put equally into everyone's hands...I know more than a few...(probably me too)...that would be in the direct sights of the wrong carriers.

Will just have to stay vigilant and try not to tick anyone off.....(I work for the City so there you go...I learn to duck, I guess)...

Thanks Seas- MS

<< 1  2   >>

join