It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the the religion of peace..except during Ramadan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I also never heard non-radical muslims in the streets shouting them down for saying it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Moderate Muslims and extremists are like Chicago baseball teams.

If the extremists lose then you can always say, hey I was a Sox fan. . . .

If the extremists win then you can always say, hey, I was always a Cubs fan. . .

win-win situation.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.”

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’

All passages in The Bible, supposedly the word of God

Are we supposed to treat Christians the same as Muslims for having just as equal horrific passages in their holy book ?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
...I get cranky when my blood sugar levels are low too...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Why should they have to? Do you have to apologize for what those Christian drug cartel members do? If not, why do Muslims have to apologize for what ISIS does?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Christians are not the ones killing in the name of islam multiple time every day.

The total for all other religions killing in the name of their religion, during ramadan, combined is zero.

edit on 7-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: thesaneone

Christian democrats are the worst!

I always get nervous when they're on the same flight as me.

Worst then blue cheese stuffed olives?

I know how much you love them blue cheese olives.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Nothing is worse than blue cheese olives.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nothing is worse than blue cheese olives.

Lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is not a thread about Christianity. Make your own thread. It was about Muslim on Muslim violence during Ramadan but tell you what. There is also Muslim on innocent violence.

Since Ramadan has started in 2017, please tell me how many Christian based terror attacks have occurred in the US or UK and how many are dead? Go ahead. You can't. Why, Because Islam is not a religion based on peace or salvation.

For some reason many people feel the need to apologize for those who murder in the name of religion. I don't. Go lick some bacon....

During the first 12 days of Ramadan 2017 period, there have been an estimated 60 terror attacks carried out in the name of Allah (by Islamic extremists) resulting in the death of 832 people and injury of 912.

If you want to back that, fine, but you are backing a religion of hate, terror and murder. ICGAF what you think about me. Call me a bigot. Call me racist. Call me what you want but at least I am not afraid to speak my mind.

Watch this...

www.liveleak.com...

They are killing innocent people and they got what they deserved. A bullet to the goddamn head.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

In the US we do not live by the laws of the bible. We have a separation of church and state.

The extremists are looked upon as Kooks like the Westboro baptists. Which, with all of their hate, have never decided to blow themselves up and take 20-40 people with them.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Maybe Ramadan is like their version of The Purge. But instead of just one day, they need a month or whatever to get it out of their systems. It keeps them peaceful for the rest of the year, you see. And it allows them to keep their MSM-Approved "Religion of Peace" label.

See, Islam really IS the religion of peace. In fact, it's the ONLY religion of peace. See, most humans on this planet and most of today's religions are just basically "live and let live". But, if we do that, there will always be differing opinions, which means, disagreements, perhaps leading to heated debates, which can lead to shouting and Anger.... And violence... And WAR. WAR IS NOT PEACE, people.

This "live and let live" attitude can never bring us peace. Peace and freedom don't go together. See, a lot of chapters in our history prove this. China, not that long ago, was divided into seperate war lords territories, and this is the same story with a lot of regions:
"They were all just a bunch of bickering tribes fighting petty wars, until finally someone came along who was powerful enough to defeat, conquer, break into submission, or otherwise annex or dominate ALL the other "clans/tribes/warlords", unifying the whole region and making a much more powerful nation in it's wake."

This may not have changed history, ultimately, but, youd have to think that, if the American Natives were more organized and unified, the Europeans would have had a harder time taking two enormous continents for themselves, leaving a few scraps for the natives...

All these examples are just a microcosm of the Earth. Right now we are like China or one of those other primitive proto-nations made up of a bunch of different tribes, circa "the time before unification". These previous unifications were just about what form of Chinese culture will prevail, or what form of Greek, or Egyptian culture will prevail...and which will fade away into nothingness with the sands of time...? This present conflict, or "unification" is a little bit of a bigger deal, because Now the question is, which form of Humanity will survive to become a starfaring civilization? What, out of all humanity has to offer, will be the Nature of the coming Global Government. Will it be a form that is accepting, sympathetic, and tolerant of other cultures? Or will it seek to erase all that came before it?

Perhaps this is a stage of our development where... Picture this: Humankind has had all this time to learn... Learning to build, nurture, create, love... and learning to destroy...kill...decimate...annihilate. Now, he will need every tool at his disposal in the Final Battle Royale over who wins SPACE, and The Future. It's winner takes all this time, because we don't know how much of an Earth will be left after this one.

The Westerners have Resources and Technology on their side, sure advantages no matter who you are. The Muslims have long term planning, and cunning, using our own beliefs in liberty, freedom, democracy, goodwill, generosity against us. The Chinese and the other nations have Numbers, Discipline, Efficiency. The "Russians" will join one of the other sides, The Westerners, as they will soon realize they have more in common with us than with the Asians or the MiddleEasterners, once they quickly realize this is an Apocalyptic Battle for Supremacy in the Sol System, and, until we have evidence of otherwise, then for all we know, this Battle will decide what kind of beliefs and laws and morals are spread throughout the entire Galaxy, or even, the Universe.

Even if there are more powerful beings or races or beings "out there somewhere", who's to say they care to interfere with beings of our level of development...and may merely observe, or have limited involvement like "we're only here to honor the stars and ensure that no outside harm comes to them from other lifeforms. Whatever you lesser beings wish to do on these clumps of mud, gas, rock you call Planets, we care not" or something stupid like that. Maybe they would even encourage us lesser lifeforms to fight eachother and conquer eachothers planets and sectors of the galaxy, maybe its entertainment and we were actually created for this "long game". Maybe they timed it so there are a small handful of sentient civilizations all just within the last 60 years becoming space faring civilizations, taking their first baby steps into the Galaxy...

The first war didn't even begin until over 3,500 years after "First Contact"(over the phone) and nearly 2,000 years after First Contact (in person). Of course, by then, the other 2 sentient races had been discovered and one had been contacted by humans. There was romour, among all the 4 races it seems, of a secret, hidden, 5th race of sentient beings, rumoured to have had space travel before the others. The rumors varied from "their homeworld is in another galaxy" to "no, it's in This galaxy, it's just that they are inter-dimensional". After the Wars began, some of the "5th race believers" or "Fivers" began to spread even more rumors which they claimed were backed up by visions (who knows? this was over 3 millenia into the future, so the details get a little blurry, trying to remember, except, its like, backwards remembering, actually a lot like forgetting. It's hard to explain, if you haven't experienced it, in any case) that the 5th race would make themselves known at the end of the Wars, to the victors, who would then be handed over the Right To Rule the galaxy, and be taught some profound truths about the universe and the nature of God and of Life. What would become of the 5th race after they handed over the reigns to the Victors is unknown. Those who seem to know, claim that even the 5th race was never, COULD never, be 100% sure as to their fate, either. Only that they had to move on, it was their time to...one of the great truths is that we all have our part to play in the great clockwork mechanism of the universe, and we cannot deny our own destiny or escape our fate, we must play our part and there is no use fighting it. And so this was the attitude of the 5th race as they "moved on" to whatever was next...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

In the US we do not live by the laws of the bible. We have a separation of church and state.

The extremists are looked upon as Kooks like the Westboro baptists. Which, with all of their hate, have never decided to blow themselves up and take 20-40 people with them.

Right (i know you werent talking to me im just taking this opportunity to agree with you before I take off) and thats why I said "most of Today's religions are live and let live". Of course we are all aware of past atrocities by any number of pre-modern groups, clubs, nations, armies, religions, tribes, rulers...yes including Christian. But most of humanities "groups and categories" have grown up, modernised and moved beyond barbarianism. (i just dont like the word barbarism, it makes me think of getting my haircut but yes i am aware thae word i used is not "real") Some have not. 99.9999% of Christians or Christian organisations i am aware of, while half of em may be sinful as all hell with the greed, the judging of others, and the Mark of the Beast, etc, I think we can all agree that they have advanced beyond primitive barbarians.

Also, I said "most people and religions". I am aware there is a small elite minority who believe and behave otherwise. Most folks i think just wanna live their lives and not be bothered and not bother anyone else. Its just that small minority makes it real difficult for us to live and let live what with their media manipulation, fear mongering to create wars... Because of this, the argument could be made that, since I "allow" my tax money to go toward defense spending that goes toward killing innocents, then I am NOT living my life by the "Live and Let Live Eample", since, technically, i could leave the country, or go off grid, or both, or refuse to pay taxes and go to prison every time (as if i make enough for them to give a damn about my meager contribution...just calling me to ask me for the money would not even be worth paying an IRS agent to to, let alone investigating me or interrogating me in person. Youd waste too much time and effort and manhours and taxpayer dollars to oay the paychecks of these people and bybthe time you got my money, youd a l ready be in the hole a few grand at least. It would be much more cost effective for them to just "wish" that I would suddenly decide to pay my taxes...but don't spend too much Time wishing for that to happen, cause you're on the clock, buddy and those are My taxpayer dollars going to pay your check, and one thing I REALLY DON'T LIKE, is when people play with my money...you play with my money, you're playin with my emotions, ya heard me?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And yet we do.

And we do for them as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It has been reported in an authentic tradition that Allah's Messenger (saws) said: There will befall my Ummah exactly all those evils which befell the people of Israel (Jews and Christians), so much so that if there was one amongst them who openly committed fornication with his mother, there will be amongst my Ummah one, who will do the same. And if the people of Israel were fragmented into seventy-two sects, my Ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects. All of them will be in Hell Fire except one sect. The noble Companions asked: O Allah's Messenger (saws), which one is that? Whereupon he (saws) said: It is one to which I and my companions belong.

www.islamhelpline.net...
73 Islamic sects. All but one will go to hell. This one sect exclusively belong to Muhammad and his companions. Not many room left for the rest of muslims. But then again what does it matter? Islam is a religion for slaves and Allah is the slave master.

We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

www.islamhelpline.net...
You dont expect mercy and love from slave master.

Sure you can choose martyrdom as shortcut to heaven. That's what most Jihadist do now. To the point of killing other muslims.

But is it true? Can you trust a word from a primitive slave-servant and his slave master?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join