It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Mayor Asked About 400 Jihadis Still In London. His Answer Is A Disaster.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Humm, a strange an ironic "coincidence" that Ali al-Ahmed, founder and director of the Institute for Gulf Affairs, stated that the government of Obama did the same thing and allowed approximately 400 ISIS fighters/sympathizers out of and into the United States...

Foreign students in US embrace ISIS by the 100s – report

Very strange indeed... not really... Obama, and his administration also ordered for reports about "Muslim extremism" to be changed not to mention Muslim extremism...

Then we have all of Europe and the "open borders policies". How have Europe, the U.S. and UK benefited under such "open border policies"?

edit on 8-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

i will say it,,,we are at war with the muslims......dont need a mussy in power ...hows that fella.....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's simple. Khan does not want to find or inconvenience these terrorists. He sympathises with them and their cause.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantsee4looking

i will say it,,,we are at war with the muslims......dont need a mussy in power ...hows that fella.....

Thanks.

I prefer it when people don't even try and hide their stupidity.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's simple. Khan does not want to find or inconvenience these terrorists. He sympathises with them and their cause.

And another example.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So Khan, is now responsible for border controls and intelligence details on suspects?

In fact it's Theresa May, the current conservative Prime Minister who let them back in the country. But somehow it's now the mayor of London who's to blame? I wonder why that is.....

Here's Khan apologising for the terrorists.

“We stand together tonight to honour the memories of the innocent lives lost and people injured in the barbaric attack in our city on Saturday night. London stands in defiance against this cowardly attack on our city, our people, our values and our way of life.

“As the mayor of London, I want to send a clear message to the sick and evil extremists who commit these hideous crimes. We will defeat you. You will not win.

“And as a proud a patriotic British Muslim I say this: You do not commit these disgusting acts in my name.”

“Your perverse ideology has nothing to do with the true values of Islam. You will never succeed in dividing our city. Today, we mourn the loss of innocent lives, Londoners and people from around the world. We send our love to the victims’ families and all those who were injured. We thank our courageous emergency services and the brave Londoners who risked their lives to care for others. You are the best of us.

“Our city is filled with great sorrow and anger tonight but also great resolve and determination because our unity and love for one another will always be stronger than the hate of the extremists.

“This is our city. These are our values and this is our way of life. London will never be broken by terrorism we will step up the fight against extremism and we will defeat the terrorists.”

Quite the apology.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantsee4looking

i will say it,,,we are at war with the muslims......dont need a mussy in power ...

Who is this "we" you talk about?

In the UK we have a democratic system to decide who's in power. We will stick to that, thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesencethis guy wouldn't keep tabs on them even if give a billion pounds to do so. he is not going to stop the will of allah by stopping his soldiers. i say send him to riyadh he would be much happier being mayor there.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Its almost like.. Trump points his finger... and the minions go and attack.

Came here to say this. Most of the people attacking Kahn had likely never heard of him before the dear leader handed them all another pitchfork to distract from Comey. Plus he has a brown person's name - even better!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Please provide evidence.

Tip: you can't. Just more racist nonsense. Khan is a good bloke. You should be having a go at the Tories for their savage cuts to policing. But hey, Theresa May is white, so let's go after the Muslim.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The history of British Cultural Marxism has roots older than the Cold War.

The Cambridge Five worked with their Soviet handlers during WW2.

It can be seen as a response to the White Russian counter revolution.

George Orwells experience of the Soviet supported Spanish Communists is a powerful example of how quickly the Workers Paradise lost its romance. Bertrand Russell reconsidered his initial enthusiasm as well I think.

Kier Hardie did more for the working man than any British Communist in my opinion.

Mr.Khan is in the unenviable position of a man trying to serve two masters.

His two faced responses are to be expected.

My comment was an allusion to the causes of a political culture that allows him to evade certain truths.

Best wishes...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

edit on 9-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: deleted for bouble post

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Not really, posted these in another thread.
We can see a compilation of some older videos including one, starting at around a minute in the video, in which a younger Khan is behind, and to the right of the mother of Zacarias Moussauri.

Let's not forget that out of Khan's own mouth he called "moderate Muslims" as "uncles tom" in Iranian interview.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: toysforadults

you allow 400 ISIS fighters back into your country A and B you don't keep tabs on them

The mayor is not responsible for immigration.

False premise.

BS! How is it not the Mayor's responsibility to keep an eye on 400 criminals, terrorists...whatever once they enter his city?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It's almost like...Obama and Hillary snap their fingers....and the Leftists apologize to the terrorists.

Yeah...and that is a difficult task. They have to stand up from kissing their asses, move to the front of the person and then say words...go back around, bend back over and pucker up again.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seems like a large percentage of Brits are liberal, they welcome in everyone with open arms (or at least that how American media portrays them) what could be the problem. Being a proud 'Murican myself, I'm stacked with guns and freedom and a president that is distrusting of people/cultures that lean towards wanting to kill us for our way of life. I've taken the name calling for years, now to reap the benefits....

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Its all members of the government workforce that is at reason for such attacks. If this person really cared about the lives of those in which he works for, he would take it to higher powers that could change it but he does not. These people are liars and do not deserve to stand in such positions. This man needs firing and those 400 Jihadis need sending home instantly. No excuse.

Imagine you now, if you was labelled a terrorist. Going to lets say Japan, think they would let you in? Let alone have a home, a job and receive benefits from the country you wise to see demise? Japan is a sensible country that should be something to learn from, they would jail you until further evidence is clear you would not harm them. That is what they do. They jail you on arrival. Good.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Strange I didn't know that the British media where Trumps minions...You know all of these questions were asked by Piers Morgan, not some member of ATS but the British media. Also being a mayor of a Major metropolitan city he definitely has a say in who the London police should be watching. As much as it was a fail of British intel it was also a fail by him as a Mayor in protecting the people who voted him to run their city. Your're telling me the leader of the biggest and most influential city in England had no idea that 400 extremists could have been walking his streets and planning something...really...
edit on 11-6-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What has this got to do with the London Mayor. He's not in charge of Government policy. He's a Mayor.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He isn't even in the same party as the people who ARE in government. I love it, ignore the party that have been in power and made policy and attack a Mayor over national security??? Is that how it works in the US? We've just elected Mayor in Manchester and I wouldn't have expected him to have taken responsibility of the Arena attack, even if he'd been voted in months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join