It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eric Braverman Alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Forgive my curiosity and/or naivete...but is Eric Braverman actually still alive and kicking?

Someone can shut this thread down very quickly for me.
Please show me 'Proof of Life' for the ex-Clinton Foundation CEO.

This guy has become 'Where's Waldo'...of the conspiracy world...and I've heard reports that he's lecturing at a university...and have seen that his Twitter page has activity, but they appear to be all Re-Tweets.
twitter.com...

Still, can someone show a recent photo or eyewitness report of someone actually laying eyes on the guy?

Thank you in advance.

edit on 7-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No. He never went missing. It is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Thanks.
Can you direct me to a recent photo?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You don't think anybody at Yale would mention the guy that's supposed to be teaching MBA courses isn't actually teaching those courses?

I feel like somebody would mention that.

Wasn't this whole thing started by Sorcha Fail, anyway?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You don't think anybody at Yale would mention the guy that's supposed to be teaching MBA courses isn't actually teaching those courses?

I feel like somebody would mention that.

Wasn't this whole thing started by Sorcha Fail, anyway?

WDIM spread the rumor he went to Russia.
edit on 7-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So you have proof of life?

Where is it?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

He may be going by Eric Brown now...
www.nytimes.com...

Neil Robert Brown and Eric Scott Braverman are to be married May 29 in St. Charles, Iowa. Alexis R. Blane, a Universal Life minister, is to officiate at the farm of Mr. Brown’s family.

and yes, it is the same dude.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I thought I read where he was found but I have been following George Webb on the Seth Rich investigation and he talks about EB still missing. George Webb says EB is hiding in Israel for safety. That's his theory with no proof.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Ah. So hard to keep all these stories straight. Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He may be going by Eric Brown now...
www.nytimes.com...

Neil Robert Brown and Eric Scott Braverman are to be married May 29 in St. Charles, Iowa. Alexis R. Blane, a Universal Life minister, is to officiate at the farm of Mr. Brown’s family.

and yes, it is the same dude.

Wish that photo wasn't from May of last year.
But thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thanks.

No.

Why don't you call the police? If he is truly missing, there would be a missing persons report. Apparently Snopes did and they could not find one.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thanks.

No.

Why don't you call the police? If he is truly missing, there would be a missing persons report. Apparently Snopes did and they could not find one.

Call the police over a missing Clinton connection?
They'd probably come pick you up and bury you in the same grave as the missing person, after you shot yourself in the back of the head twice...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

'Proof of Life' for the ex-Clinton Foundation CEO.

Why? You make it sound like the Clinton Foundation has a checkered history regarding the deaths of humans associated with them or something?

Anything remotely related to Hillary Clinton should be investigated with extreme prejudice (in keeping with how CNN and Mad Max roll)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here's something:

Menlo Park, CA – January 18, 2017 – The Eric and Wendy Schmidt Group today announced that Eric Braverman has joined as President of the organization to oversee all philanthropic and non-investment efforts for the Schmidts. Chuck Chai remains President and Chief Investment Officer of the Hillspire investment group. Maria Seferian continues to serve as General Counsel across the Schmidt organization.

Eric Braverman Joins The Eric and Wendy Schmidt Group as President

And then there's this:

In his new role, Braverman directs the Schmidt Family Foundation and also the anti-fossil fuels 11th Hour Project, the Schmidt Ocean Institute and the Eric and Wendy Schmidt Fund for Strategic Innovation. All four organizations fund climate and environment-related projects like ocean exploration and trying replace fossil fuels with “renewable” energy.

The Schmidt Family Foundation gave at least $1,075,000 to Grist, $180,000 to the Food and Environment Reporting Network and $885,000 to the Center for Investigative Reporting since 2007.

Schmidt, Clinton Foundation Connection

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

...but nothing by way of a personal sighting or photo of him as follow up?
I've been on the board of organizations...and never had to present myself in person.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I was doing some reading and came across an article that suggested Braverman may have been told to lay low (by the FBI) in the event that charges were brought against somebody, anybody, in connection with the Foundation. No proof of something like that having actually happened, but it would make sense if that was the case.

Beyond that, couldn't find any wedding pictures or announcements other than the one Burd linked, nothing on his (apparent) husband's twitter about him, nothing original on his own twitter, nothing about whether he showed up at Yale or didn't, etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"and also the anti-fossil fuels 11th Hour Project"

Perhaps he succumbed to coniption following America's exit from the Paris Accords and is no longer with us...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Exactly.

Also, he retweeted some NYT article 4hrs ago. He has never had much of a Twitter presence beyond that.
edit on 18Wed, 07 Jun 2017 18:10:06 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Exactly.

Also, he retweeted some NYT article 4hrs ago. He has never had much of a Twitter presence beyond that.

Already mentioned the retweets in my OP.
I'd like to see a recent photo or a recent eye witness account of someone seeing, interviewing him, etc.

Can you please direct me to either?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join