It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madrid Bans Manspreading On Its Public Transport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What if it's a man who identifies as a woman

Or a woman who identifies as a man ?

It's all getting very confusing

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And some enterprising lawyer will bring a Testicular Trauma case against the NYC.

Just wait.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What about "bag spreading"? People who take up two seats with themselves and their handbags/laptop bags/workout bag open at their side.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"I don't like the way you are sitting, I'm not going to look away and be mature about it, I'm going to take away your rights because I cannot control my feelings"

And every other male's rights.

See justice.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

If it is a man, then only one seat-no matter what crap he is hauling.

Women-2 seats- this is what men get for dominating the world since the dawn of time.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yes, I know this is a 'man' thread, but as a female.....sometimes I like to look. I can control it, but why not sneak a peak? Don't put your legs together, it looks effeminate. Yeah, I know...I'm crossing all kinds of PC gender lines here, but I like for men to look and act like men.

I'm not anywhere near Madrid, but for some odd reason I have an urge to take public transportation now.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Hehe... maybe we could call it the "black and blue flu"....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Shhh your indoctrination is not fully implanted. Go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

You check for grape smugglers!

For some reason I don't think the world's beautiful people ride public transportation much...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
weird post .
well to save money and maxims profits bus train and subway cars are made with seats as small as possible ( going by teh Average person which for men is 5/11 175 # so they make the seat so taht dude can just fit in it and anyone who bigger is just out of luck .
ps planes do the same .
really its not a man spreading thing ( heck I sit with my legs crossed ( six boys proves it had no effect on the family diamonds .
So ovesly sitting with our legs closed isnt a issue Unless teh set is to small then we can no long sit without dumping well back of your set .
Man greyhound seats are so tiny I have to move my nees into the isal to not ( man spread )) LOL and i am just 6 foot and 175 so not overl large dude . 'anyway if its such a problem tehn how about seats and isles with the room we need
pr is it heads shoulders nees into shoulders

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Try being 6'4" 320 lbs. I haven't comfortably ridden any form of mass transportation since jr high.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That would be like making a law that any woman has to tight-wrap their tits against themselves when using public transport.

#ing ridiculous. Madrid is now on my no-visit list. If they try to do this crap in the States, ill be having none of it.

This is just law against being male.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Is the seating benches?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

What? wow.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I debated posting about this....and mostly I am happy I don't have to rely on public transportation much anymore.

But, are we saying....it is OKAY for manspreading....even if the person next to the manspreader has part of their space taken up by the manspreader?

Seats are small enough theses days....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I do the best I can on the rare occasions I use public transportation.

I've the same issues as burd a few posts above. I'm 6'4" and weigh in the neighborhood of 280 lbs...I don't shrink real well.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well, no offense, but please don't sit next to me

I'm not petite. But, I want my whole seat space LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Then I'll stand. I find that easier, and less troublesome then trying to share a space meant for people half my size...
, so no offense taken. I understand completely!!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Shame on everyone involved with getting this law passed.

Congrats, you have allowed your government to regulate how you sit.
Whats next, will they let them regulate how they speak? How they use the bathroom?
Only if your a man though... my god...

This is truly unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join