It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Parents - Canada's new 'gender identity' law.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It's no BS society is pushing on every front to force children to become aware of something within themselves they are NOT mature enough to handle, they do not have the tools to handle (unless they are given to them by someone else) and to manipulate children's mind in such a manner is abuse at it’s highest form.

You’re not giving the child ‘themselves’ you’re robbing them of themselves, their peace, their joy at being a child, their innocence.

And the innocence is what modern day society want to steal more than anything.

As for lemmings? That’s rich.

Because someone agrees with my point of view they’re a lemming?

I’ve never even had a private conversation with anyone here but Rickymouse and that was probably 10 years ago.

But I know you were mad and just had to say something mean and nasty didn’t you poor thing. Immature Fail.

peace
edit on 0252Thursday201713 by silo13 because: quick fix

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

What is your solution for gender dysphoria?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: rickymouse

Your post is so full of ignorance I don't know where to start. It takes at least couple of years of counseling before they have sex change operation.

Your posts are nothing other than opinion. I know a kid that is getting this done, he is well into hormone therapy and did not go through one bit of counceling except for his depression. He...or should I say she now...is more depressed now than before. Also she is now broke. The guy/girl was a great kid before the operation, a little too shy though, nothing that could not have been changed just by going get a job at a fast food restaurant or gas station for a year wouldn't have cured.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Not deflection. The way you post makes it seem as though "elite lefts" are the ones responsible for indoctrination. The right is just as guilty for indoctrinating. And it goes without saying that a good majority of the rights are Christian in some form. Let me say Christians or let me say the Right..however you want me to put it..I'm not picky. The point is still the same. They indoctrinate too. That's how we continue to have so many bigots in the world.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That is an anecdote. I think I'll listen to psychiatrists and their studies.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What is your solution for gender dysphoria?

I don't believe it starts in the womb.

I believe children who are too young to know themselves are pushed into ways of thinking they have no other way to internalize without capitulation.

For someone who's older? 18 maybe or more?

It's time to check into a counselor who will lead you through the process in a positive healthy way with no bias and for that persons family and friends to love them.

Not necessarily support them - but love them for sure.

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

This force fed and indoctrinated dribble is why we don't have cable TV and my children read books, spend time in the dojo, play hockey and american football. It will be a cold day in hell before I allow pop culture and the left wing loons to influence my otherwise well adjusted children.

Note: I have told my sons they can grow up to be whoever and whatever they want, but first they have to grow up. (Be 18+ and out of my house, MY HOME, MY RULES)
edit on 8-6-2017 by sycomix because: Addendum

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Belief doesn't always reflect reality. It does start in the womb as researches suggest. I am sure environment comes into factor sometimes.
They are not being pushed into it.
And BTW you suggested that they check into a counselor. Isn't that what they have been doing already?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Another person who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Children with gender dysphoria are the ones doing all the pushing, and most parents resist as long as they can, because it's hard to accept. For those parents who refuse to accept, you usually have a dead kid on your hands, or at least multiple attempts.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Calling them left wing loons make you sound like a right wing loon.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's true and so very, very sad. You have unsupportive parents who choose to not accept their own flesh and blood. You get parents like 'sycomix' up there that don't give two #s so long as they can keep "Their house, their rules' mentality.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I didn't know we were already talking about kids in therapy but if so that's all good.

As long as it's a therapist who isn't pushing the beliefs gender identity in a 4 year old is a legitimate thing - or rather - that they got the notion on their own - not from an outside source whatever that may be.

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'd have to know what your definition (in ages) of 'children' is.

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Listen to psychologists on both side of the issue. Also do research on the possible complications of hormone therapy and look at the lifetime cost of the whole procedure to evaluate if it is worth it.

How much to psychologists treating these people make in the multiple appointments they get from them. They will do things to boost the business of people of their kind, people in their line of work like psychologists and therapists.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yeah. Those children have been seeing counselors and psychiatrists for a few years. They make sure it's a legitimate gender dysphoria. And if they are put on hormone therapy it will not damage them and they will know by puberty anyway.
This bill effectively is for child welfare and gender identity is a part of it. It's to make sure they are not abused BECAUSE of gender identity (or any other reasons such as race, religion and orientation).

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Listen to psychologists on both side of the issue. Also do research on the possible complications of hormone therapy and look at the lifetime cost of the whole procedure to evaluate if it is worth it.

How much to psychologists treating these people make in the multiple appointments they get from them. They will do things to boost the business of people of their kind, people in their line of work like psychologists and therapists.

Gender dysphoria is so rare how can they make money out of it?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Another person who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Children with gender dysphoria are the ones doing all the pushing, and most parents resist as long as they can, because it's hard to accept. For those parents who refuse to accept, you usually have a dead kid on your hands, or at least multiple attempts.

Your statement is wrong, you stated "you usually have a dead kid on your hands" That is false, very few kids actually kill themselves for this reason who feel that way. Another thing, the kid would never even know that gender disphoria existed unless someone tells him/her. Also people stating that these kids with gender disphoria kill themselves actually will increase the number that do kill themselves through power of suggestion. So you also are contributing to the problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So it seems to me you're saying the world is proffiting over these poor mixed up kids.

That makes sense - nothing is sacred especially children.

So in combination with the introduction of testosterone/estrogen (I even heard soy milk blamed for the feminization of men) hormones being introduced early into a child's body - it might be the cause of their confusion.

Which would bring me to the question, does a 8 year old lets say already 'feel' different? Or - when the 8 year old feels different does society enforce the 'different feeling' - calling it gender denial?

I could have just said cart before the horse or some such but there you go.

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Another thing, the kid would never even know that gender disphoria existed unless someone tells him/her.

Ahhh, you answered the question just as I asked it.

Thanks

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That does not really make any sense when you're talking about the power of suggestion. She's not contributing to the problem. What you're saying is that if a transgender person was reading her reply, they'd feel more inclined to kill themselves because Kayla's post mentions suicide? I HIGHLY doubt that. In fact....the notion you have made is almost laughable.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join