It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else experiencing bizarre weather?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here in the North East United States, we are experiencing temperature swings of 20 deg F., and temperatures in the 50's in June.

In a single day the temperature is all over the place - Hot in the afternoon and cold at night.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Rained all day yesterday.. warm and sunny today, then cold, Then rain, then Warm again and windy..
So to answer your question.. no.. just normal uk weather.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It wasn't that long ago, where I live, that it was the coldest day on record for that month. The next day, it was the hottest.

Weird indeed.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
God s peeing on Florida like no tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It's summer in the UK

All we've had the past few days is a lot of rain, a lot of wind and low temps averaging around 15 degrees Celsius.

Anywhere else on the planet this would be bizarre weather, but for the UK it's totally normal to have Spring move into Summer for 1 week and then have Autumn/Winter for 8 months

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah, NW has been weird too. Heavy winds and cold weather in the low 50s, then high 90s within a week -- all in May. Then back down to low 70s and now pushing 100, all of this within 10 or 11 days.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

south east is having a nice cool spell. This has been one of the mildest springs I can remember. Sadly, I don't remember much.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It's usual unpredictable weather here in Britain, sunny one day, rain the next, is it spring or summer or autumn?
The only season which is noticeable is winter but that is only because the rain is colder.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthsSword

Where is that?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, I am actually experiencing the apocalypse it looks like this outside...

It's going to be tough but I think a few of us will make it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Here on plant K275BRS all is well with clear skies and 275 degrees Celsius. A little cool for my taste!

Thanks for your concern!

edit on 3615x6736America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluffykittenstuff

It's usual unpredictable weather here in Britain, sunny one day, rain the next, is it spring or summer or autumn?
The only season which is noticeable is winter but that is only because the rain is colder.

Well here in the NE US, it is very unusual and unprecedented.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Yeah, NW has been weird too. Heavy winds and cold weather in the low 50s, then high 90s within a week -- all in May. Then back down to low 70s and now pushing 100, all of this within 10 or 11 days.

It sounds similar to what we are experiencing.

It has been happening for a few months now. I wonder what is causing it?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In Western Australia it ha been one of the warmest and driest Autumn/Winters in a long time. Still cool at night, but day time temps steady at around 25 c and 2 days with mininmal rain in two and half months. Nearly have to water the plants and lawn in winter. Rain is forecast for the weekend, hoping it is more than a few spits

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A couple years ago on Christmas eve in east TN (United States) I remember being in short sleeves and shorts romping thru the river behind my house with my child. I also remember having the AC on...Christmas eve.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The bike trail I use to get to work (the trans penine bike trail) is now COVERED in trees and twigs thanks to the stupid gales that blew thru the other day.

I nearly broke my derailleur this morning! That would have been costly.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

To me it seems Florida type weather has shifted north with colder weather impacting it. This could be a reason. I think it started with Hurricane Sandy.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Mother Nature is drunk!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

In parts of Dixieland it seems as if Spring has stayed quite a bit longer than usual.
I would think it would have been a bit warmer than it has been by now.

I'm probably wrong and it's all perception/bad memory, haven't looked at any stats.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachbound

In parts of Dixieland it seems as if Spring has stayed quite a bit longer than usual.
I would think it would have been a bit warmer than it has been by now.

I'm probably wrong and it's all perception/bad memory, haven't looked at any stats.

dixieland here...waiting for the sweaty weather...not happening (and glad, i hate summertime)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join