It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump profited from kids cancer charity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Looks like you've replaced the golf ball for a hockey puck!!

Here's some more golf balls, or rather I'd guess in Haiti they play "stick ball" instead:

"Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all

Inside ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’: Hacked memo reveals intersection of charity and personal income
When top Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote the memo, he was a central player at the Clinton Foundation and president of his own corporate consulting firm. Over the course of 13 pages, he made a case that his multiple roles had served the interests of the Clinton family and its charity.

In doing so, Band also detailed a circle of enrichment in which he raised money for the Clinton Foundation from top-tier corporations such as Dow Chemical and Coca-Cola that were clients of his firm, Teneo, while pressing many of those same donors to provide personal income to the former president.

The system has drawn scrutiny from Republicans, who say it allowed corporations and other wealthy supporters to pay for entree to a popular former president and a onetime secretary of state who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.

Note the kind of money being laundered here: Money from state sponsors of terrorism, states with ruthless human rights violations (women, gays, etc), states involved in the global heroin trade, and so on...

PS: Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men

For perspective, Trump has a dodgey charity history too, but in this case the cancer kids got fair due on par with pretty much any other admirable charity. The money didn't come from state sponsors of terror.

And, wait for it, well his campaign anyways did pay men more then women.

Not sure about his other business / charity fronts.

Thing is, he didn't campaign on it like Hillary did. Yet you want to gouge his eyes out when Hillary's far worse here.

edit on 7-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Face it!!!

Without CLINTON you could never excuse Trump!!

You people use Clinton ALL the time to justify Trump's behavior! You LOVE her more than any Democrat!!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I did not mention Clinton in this post and yet the questions are still unanswered.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What's there to excuse?

Break down the numbers for us.

Unless we're going to shame the top 5 trusted charities, then the Trump's numbers are on par with their average.

The CF angle just drives home the fact that you guys are totally out your shia'ite on this one/

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

.....You people...

You people like to window dress everything Trump does as some abomination. While you people become the party who cried wolf what will happen is that when he actually does something nobody will be listening anymore.

You people can blame yourselves and your people when it happens.

That was fun.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The argument sort of fails when you consider he was upset over the lack of a paper trail because it removes the Organization's ability to write the expenses off come tax time.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: DanteGaland

.....You people...

You people like to window dress everything Trump does as some abomination. While you people become the party who cried wolf what will happen is that when he actually does something nobody will be listening anymore.

You people can blame yourselves and your people when it happens.

That was fun.

The absolute joy of this is that I believe Democrats know they are destroying themselves, but they simply can't hold their emotions in check.

I do agree though, that their actions are giving Trump a free reign to do what he likes. People are simply not going to believe any of the attack lines the Democrats have. The only way Trump will be held to account for any actual wrong doing is if his own base does it, which becomes ever less likely as the divide being created by democrats widens and widens. That is dangerous.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Not surprising he SEEMS friendly:

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Link

edit on 7-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's a good story-don't buy it. I was in the USO so I know differently. We'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The propaganda revolving around Donald Trump is ridiculous. Do people believe everything the last administration has brainwashed into them? I think it's time to let people use their own brains now. Perhaps a special college for those people so that they can be taught what common sense is again, because most of these people have totally lost all sense of identity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join