It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British terrorist attackers obvious lack of firearms.... Take note America!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

First off, how the hell can you criticize a post for being dumb, but bring nothing but sarcastic insults to back it up?
My post may have been dumb to you, but at least it wasn't childish.

Second, when you sarcastically blurt

originally posted by: Maroboduus
take away the guns from the government and military that are tasked with defending the country.

You should know, that what I wrote is from the 'Oath of Allegiance'
All of us, as Americans have the honor of protecting the constitution, not just the military/gov't.

Their right to have guns is somehow analagous to the right of every random shmuck in the country to have them.

Yes, absolutely. The random shmucks, as you call them, have the same rights as you, even though you think they are shmucks. We are all American and have the same rights.

The fact that so many people were dumb enough to star that comment is sincerely depressing.

The real depressing thing, is that you obviously don't understand why so many people starred it.
Even more depressing still, is the fact that instead of trying to understand, you insult everyone who doesn't see it in the same narrow-minded perspective that you did.

That is stupid. not me. not the others you tried to insult.

Cover yourself up kid, your willful ignorance is showing for the world to see.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You literally just said in your statement that a country with 3 terrorist attacks in the last month or so was a safer society.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Our government would be in trouble then wouldnt they?

~Spin

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Is this a satire piece?

I would certainly rather the attacker have a gun and me have my CWP (Concealed Weapons Permit) have my gun. Typically carry a Glock 17 or Ruger SR9.

If you'll notice, when they attack in the US, they go for gun-free zones. They don't do that because they want to spare us gun-toting folk, they do it because they don't want to face resistance that could come from any unknown citizen, and their killing spree foiled.

Why do they go for these soft targets instead? Why aren't I 50 pts ahead you may ask...

The Europeans don't need to be arguing against guns. They need to be arguing to get their gun rights back. Foolishness.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Waco, Ruby Ridge, Wounded Knee, Black Jack Pershing led the army on unarmed union organizers in
DC. How many did he kill there? Rockefeller with the Police force and his thugs burned down the strikers in Shanty town in New York. In Kentucky the army killed how many US citizens up in the hills? The coal miners slaughter, Men women, and children. I don't recall the name of incursion. And now
your telling me we are using drones against out own citizens. I don't think you understand why the second amendment is there. Any government can and will at some point in time turn against its own citizens. You go justify it to the dead and
there families.

zrexx

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Zrexx....I'm Trexx, glad to meet ya.....

Yep Tyranny is stopped in its tracks when ya have Texas boys running round protecting the innocent

Brits....come to stay with me for a month or two.....see how Texans have a mindset of nurture with nature. We have to go out and back off the wild hogs and coyotes in the backyard, so , when we go to town.....a terror or a tyrant will get his azz handed to him forthrightously

Every house has seven or more guns and our wives shoot with the guys in the backyard, trigger bumping and hip shooting.

TYRANNY is the reason we have guns in Texas......we will stop tyranny anywhere in this friggin world, I swear, from right here in Texas......ask that boar that stamped his foot, clicked his teeth and then stood growling at me in the ragweed at mid nite.....blazed his azz with extreme prejudice
edit on 9-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: 44 friggin mag

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Guns don't kill people. People do.

If you took away all the guns in the world it wouldn't stop anything. Crime will always exist.
We have been killing each other for over 200,000 years.War is everlasting, Its in our nature. Humans are violent a**holes.
So take away the guns?... there are thousands of other weapons in vast supply. Heck you could kill someone with a Toaster.
The only time we will stop killing each other is when we have blown everything into non-existence with Atomic warfare.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Yeah, didn't think so

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I am so tired of hearing this. If gun control works so well, then why is 25% of gun crime committed in the 4 (Yes, only 4) cities in the U.S. that have the Highest gun control laws. Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and Washington DC account for 25% of the gun crime in the entire country. The fact is that if a person (terrorist or not) wants to commit a crime and makes the decision to do so, then that person will find a way. Whether it is a gun, knife, baseball bat, or even a hammer (#1 violent crime weapon), then they will commit the crime and the only way to stop them is to have a superior form of weapon. Get it through your liberal head that getting rid of guns will only make criminals use other weapons, such as the knife on the london bridge. It never fails. I would suggest you read about how Stalin and Hitler used gun control to keep the population of their countries from stopping them. We are not and never will be Russia or Pre-WW2 Germany. Move on and focus your attention on something that might just help.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here's another great example of how us Brits have managed to stop all gun crime with our bans...

BBC - drive by shooting

A 24-year-old man has died after being shot in the head in Croydon, south London.

Police said he had been in a Volkswagen car when a motorcyclist with a passenger pulled up alongside in Wellesley Road and fired shots.

He was taken to hospital by the driver of the car who suffered minor injuries but died on arrival.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Epidemic of stab attacks in the UK due to people's lack of 2nd amendment!
Take note britain

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join