It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the North Korean conflict

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
it never happened. all those testing missiles were satellites but exploded cuz China hacked them and blew them up.

Oh yeah.. whatever happened to the 150k Chinese troops in North Korea? are they still there?
damn must suck seeing them die one by one as world war 3 is coming close.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

There is no North Korean conflict , North Korea did what they do and Donald Trump got upset , North Korea continue to do what they do , Kim Jong Un will not be cowed by threats.

Only a fool would attack North Korea and as little as I think of him I don't think Trump's a fool.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22325799]gortex[/post

There is no North Korean conflict

You say tomato....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Meh.

How is this last little saber rattling episode any different than the ones we've had over the past sixty plus years of the armistice?

Other than the vow "to destroy the Imperialist running dogs" (is that a thing anymore, running dogs?) with a nuke, the rhetorical flourishes remain virtually unchanged in tone.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I happened to see that the US had docked their Nuclear Sub in a South Korean port for some Jiggy Jiggy time and supplies.

Both sides must all be taking a nice rest from ending the world for a few days.

A man can't live on recycled air alone you know.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There's a renewed push by weird NATO forces to orchestrate a war between the US and China in North Korea.
I am not sure whether the US is willing to engage into another indo-china conflict that would result into the reunification of Korea under the rule of Kim. I don't think the US will accept losing 2 million marines and army personnel just to save South Korea once a war is started!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Betting on North Korea in a renewal of the conflict might not be a safe bet.

Might want to study up on South Korea's military capabilities a bit, before making book on Korea being reunified under Kim...just sayin'. Add to that Japan, albeit a reluctant ally, and the odds become a bit longer against North Korea winning. That's leaving out the US, and Nato, not to mention China.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Reagan is involved in war games off the coast of Australia, the MV22 crash yesterday was on the Reagan according to our news.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

You will hear about nth Korea again when a distraction is needed, the media uses slide of hand a little like a magician would.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join