It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 things to watch: Coats, Rogers, McCabe and Rosenstein testify

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

well now that was quite a read
not alot there that proves obstruction
comey did tell trump he was not under investigation
neither comey or those he shared the info with thought enough of it to pursue further any obstruction bs

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Holy sh!t that was painful to read. Comey sounds like a little kid who does nothing without the guidance of others. He won't perjure himself and the only thing i could gather that he was uncomfortable because Trump does things in a certain way. Well no sh!t Sherlock. He is not a politician after all.

edit on 7-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I guess a "You can't handle the truth!" moment is out of the question now. Why are they all such cowards? If you bury the DNC and the Leprechaun than there is no reason for them to silence you because it is already out in the open. F#cking pussy.

edit on 7-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: knoxie

oh, I definitely believe he tried to obstruct. no one on that panel answered the question... they sure as hell didn't say no!

I'm WAY more interested in what Mueller's investigation will uncover!!!!!!! way more!!!! i guess trump is too seeing as he's trying to lawyer up. 'trying' being the operative word.

Actually they all said he didn't try to obstruct justice - very clearly.

they absolutely did not!!!

wow.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: face23785

bunch of subpoenas went out last week. isn't trump trying to lawyer up as well? lol

what subpoenas ?

Let the deranged Leftists live in their make believe fantasyland.....it's all they have.
God forbid that they see the indisputable facts that are slapping them in their faces.
Libby's never let the facts get in the way of perfectly good lies.
edit on 7-6-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't see how he gets around saying it's not obstruction of justice tomorrow. One of the Republican senators will ask him why he didn't report this to the DOJ or to Congress, and he's going to have to say he didn't think it amounted to obstruction of justice. If he says it did amount to obstruction of justice, he'll basically be implicating himself as an accomplice to obstruction because federal ethics laws require him to have reported it.

This whole thing is going bust on the Dems tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You ole pelican.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Comey's opening statement for tomorrow

drive.google.com...

If this is it Democrats - tomorrow is going to be very disappointing for you too.

Lol...no smoke, no fire.....no nothing. Sorry Leftists but you are gonna get a big, fat nothing burger tomorrow.
Do you want fries with that?
If that is what Comey is going to open with, I don't see why they are even bothering with this hearing.
90% of that has already been reported.
Start concentrating on your next to nothing chances to win in 2020, otherwise it's gonna be the biggest landslide in election history.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The sad part is they're all going to go nuts like this is a smoking gun. This level of delusion is dangerous. I fear for their personal safety.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
From Comey's statement, it sounded like Trump was just sort of being a pest and wanting reassurance that he wasn't being investigated, and that he wanted someone to get that out publicly.

I didn't read anything to imply obstruction.

What a big load of nothing. Trump shouldn't have fired him when he did, I will say that. It was a major tactical error that had this brush fire looking like a mushroom cloud.

Comey described a president that doesn't understand his government, and maybe a guy that might be in over his head, but definitely not a criminal.....At least not yet.

Big load of nothing, really.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Comey's opening statement for tomorrow

drive.google.com...

If this is it Democrats - tomorrow is going to be very disappointing for you too.

Lol...no smoke, no fire.....no nothing. Sorry Leftists but you are gonna get a big, fat nothing burger tomorrow.
Do you want fries with that?
If that is what Comey is going to open with, I don't see why they are even bothering with this hearing.
90% of that has already been reported.
Start concentrating on your next to nothing chances to win in 2020, otherwise it's gonna be the biggest landslide in election history.

Seriously, after reading this statement, why do they even need Mueller.

What a joke.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: RazorV66

I fear for their personal safety.

I don't....they got it coming to them.
They should have listened to their Queen Hillary when she said "the election results must be accepted".
Little did she/they know, they are the ones that have to accept it LOL.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

what subpoenas ?

One for Hillary maybe?

Surprise! Just in time for Trump's triumph.
She is under investigation again!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join