It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 things to watch: Coats, Rogers, McCabe and Rosenstein testify

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Justifying what?
Obama spying on his political opponents during a POTUS campaign?
The purpose of this hearing is to discuss reauthorizing the 702 for the ic.
Obama and his minions bumbling have made our county less safe because they abused the tools given to them.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Stop. They made clear they will answer behind closed doors.
They said the answers will be different behind closed doors.
Have you even consider the person they are keeping the answers from is trump himself.
That's why they say in closed session they can talk.
What they have to say could get them fired. As we've seen. So they don't want to talk about it.
edit on 672017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Every single agency has ready said Obama didn't act inappropriately in any instance.
What you wish and what is, are two different things.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's like them saying they will answer differently in the appropriate setting.

Don't flipping put words in my mouth or attach your ideas to my comments.
I wrote what I meant. There's no secret message there.
And it's not "like" anything. It's exactly what it is . A straight up statement.

None of these people are going to help the liberal crusade to over turn the election. Move on to your next great hope.

They have no next great hope.....this was it.
They really should turn their every waking moment attention from this to dredging the stinking cesspool of the Democratic Party to find someone that might have a 10% chance to beat Trump in 2020.
As of right now, there isnt anyone with a shred of credibility left.....my money is on them choosing Hillary to be a 3 time loser.
Then the Democratic Party will cease to exist and we will be rid of it forever.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Every single agency has ready said Obama didn't act inappropriately in any instance.
What you wish and what is, are two different things.

Actually the news just broke that the DoJ have ended his practice of funnelling tax payer money to left wing groups - and they have confirmed it was illegal.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Have you even consider the person they are keeping the answers from is trump himself.
What they have to say could get them fired. As we've seen. So they don't want to talk about it.

Why are you thinking they are lying to Congress here and will tell the truth behind closed doors?
They took the oath to tell the truth before they testified.
The answers will not be different....what don't you get about that?
Your inability to comprehend that is outrageous.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They are saying they will answer differently in the appropriate setting.

All is "classified"

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Oh no you don't. I've witnessed similar arguments between you and Krazyshot and you and Gryphon66 and you and introvert.
I'm not getting sucked into an off topic two page long rant with you.
Homey don't play that.
Have a lovely day.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Oh no you don't. I've witnessed similar arguments between you and Krazyshot and you and Gryphon66 and you and introvert.
Homey don't play that.
Have a lovely day.

Wow...when faced with indisputable facts, Leftists do what they gotta do.
Which is run to their safe space and hyperventilate.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You know you are basically accusing them of being liars. The much more likely truth is they don't want to talk about classified info in public - duh!

I swear, you Trump haters will twist anything to the most preposterous conclusion possible just to try and defame trump. You have been wrong 95% of the time, but you still continue to make ridiculous leaps.

So when absolutely nothing comes of this closed session will you admit your wrong? I bet not, instead you will claim they are lying about what was said in the session.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So please now gives your conclusions from this hearing.

Think it through.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Homey don't play that.
Have a lovely day.

A wise choice.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Kamala Harris already laying the groundwork to claim the special counsel investigation was tainted. They wanted a special counsel, their bluff was called, they got one, and now they're already lining up an excuse for when the special counsel says nothing illegal happened.

Bottom line they may not have specifically revealed what the conversation was but they specifically said nothing illegal happened. Trump isn't getting impeached. Sorry lol
edit on 7 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

question for you - what was their answer to the question "did the president ask you to lay off the investigation?" I didn't hear one of them answer that question..

and, by not answering, does that mean 'no' to you?

if so, why not just say no?
edit on 7-6-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Source please.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Kamala Harris already laying the groundwork to claim the special counsel investigation was tainted. They wanted a special counsel, their bluff was called, they got one, and now they're already lining up an excuse for when the special counsel says nothing illegal happened.

Bottom line they may not have specifically revealed what the conversation was but they specifically said nothing illegal happened. Trump isn't getting impeached. Sorry lol

I saw that - and her disgusting manner was rightly rebuked. She obviously never learned manners. She was trying to bring back the old Special Prosecutor law which Congress already let expire. I don't think she actually did her homework and ended up looking like a very foolish woman - not for the first time.
edit on 7/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

She may not have done her homework, or she did and she was just trying to take advantage of the fact most viewers wouldn't be familiar with that, but then it was explained thoroughly and you could tell she wasn't pleased about that. She was trying hard to not let him answer long enough to explain that and she got overruled.
edit on 7 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

he won't get impeached for this.

but, he's up to his eye balls in money laundering with the Russians, lol, that'll be what gets him impeached!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Zero evidence. Don't hold your breath. I don't know how you guys are gonna survive 4, or even 8 years of this.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
When all you have for foundation are quotes from newspaper articles and....

And attempt to coerce the acting Attorney General into violating 28CFR 600..............

Dem Dems didn't do very well, not at all.

Adm. Rogers on the other hand........................

Buck
edit on 7-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join