It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 things to watch: Coats, Rogers, McCabe and Rosenstein testify

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: UKTruth
BOTH Coates and Rogers confirm clearly that they have NEVER been pressured or coerced to intervene in any investigation.

Hammer blow for the fake media.

Democrats in Washington, the fake news peddlers of CNN, WaPo and the NYT are busy picking egg off their faces.

I wonder if someone is feeding WaPo, et al misleading info.

It seems as though every single claim that gets made is swatted down directly and succinctly under oath. They wouldn't lie that blatantly, would they? I mean, they have to know the truth is eventually going to come out.

As we can see liberals are still clinging on to fake news.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Speaks volumes.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

They did not however say they have never been asked.
They both danced around the question the same exact way.
So no they have not put anything to bed. They actually said more with this then if they had not answered at all.

Haha wow getting desperate are we. So you don't believe them but at the same time you tell us to believe anonymous soruces and phonecalls.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

BTW you would think Warner would be concerned about the voter fraud problem in his home state, you know since russia shenanigans election fraud ect...

dailysignal.com...

“At the instruction of Gov. [Terry] McAuliffe’s political appointees, local election officials spent countless resources to prevent this information from spilling into the open,” J. Christian Adams, president and general counsel at the Public Interest Legal Foundation, said in a statement, adding: Virginia hid critical information that would have improved election integrity while a political operative-turned-governor vetoed numerous proposals that would’ve prevented alien registration and voting. From [Northern Virginia] to Norfolk and all urban and rural points in between, alien voters are casting ballots with practically no legal consequences in response. McAuliffe and his appointees also obstructed legislative initiatives to combat voter fraud, according to the report.

but hey russia right

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Saying no costs nothing, betrays nothing. Why are they unable to say, "No. The President did not ask me to intervene in the Russia investigation." ?

That is irrelevant. The President is allowed to have whatever conversation that he wants with both Coates and Rogers as long as there are no violations.

Again: "I never been directed to do anything I deem to be illegal, immoral or inappropriate". Case closed. Good luck with the lunatic calls about obstruction of justice after that. Stop reading fake news.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

They did not however say they have never been asked.
They both danced around the question the same exact way.
So no they have not put anything to bed. They actually said more with this then if they had not answered at all.

Haha wow getting desperate are we. So you don't believe them but at the same time you tell us to believe anonymous soruces and phonecalls.

I can feel the pain of democrats today - all those lies they were told...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Saying no costs nothing, betrays nothing. Why are they unable to say, "No. The President did not ask me to intervene in the Russia investigation." ?

That is irrelevant. The President is allowed to have whatever conversation that he wants with both Coates and Rogers as long as there are no violations.

Again: "I never been directed to do anything I deem to be illegal, immoral or inappropriate". Case closed. Good luck with the lunatic calls about obstruction of justice after that. Stop reading fake news.

Unbelievable isnt it? They tell us all the anonymous sources BS and we should take it as face value but as soon a real source speaks up it suddenly mean that they hide something. Mental gymnastics are of the charts today.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm not sure you understand. Neither one said they had not been asked.
Whether they felt pressure in regards to that is irrelevant.
They did not deny that trump asked them.
Wonder what their answers will be later when this goes closed door.
They both indicated they could not answer in an open venue.
If you listen seriously.
Not willing to share confidential information in an open venue.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Rubio is an idiot.

link   
Rosenstein, Coates and Rogers - "absolutely no" on being asked on whether they have ever been asked for advice on how to influence an investigation

link   
Rogers face when he said no. Priceless.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They all just said clearly, "no" when Rubio queried them about ever being ASKED. Once again, a concise "no".

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm not sure you understand. Neither one said they had not been asked.
Whether they felt pressure in regards to that is irrelevant.
They did not deny that trump asked them.
Wonder what their answers will be later when this goes closed door.
They both indicated they could not answer in an open venue.
If you listen seriously.
Not willing to share confidential information in an open venue.

If they feel no laws have been broken, Oval office chat is irrelevant.
..and again:

Rosenstein, Coates and Rogers - "absolutely no" on being asked on whether they have ever been asked for advice on how to influence an investigation

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

They said they didn't feel pressured but refused to say whether they were asked to interfere and only would do so in a classified session. Why is that?

to keep the speculation alive. It's what we have lived on since Trump took office. Not about to end now.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
No one wants to talk about Russia.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

No it wasn't.
Again they don't want to talk in an open forum.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is devastating for democrats - they are very rattled.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: TomLawless

No it wasn't.
Again they don't want to talk in an open forum.

Rosenstein, Coates and Rogers - "absolutely no" on being asked on whether they have ever been asked for advice on how to influence an investigation .

It's over... and now the current Democrat asking question is angry and rattled. It's a massive blow to democrat credibility after all the lies they have been pushing.
edit on 7/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wyden has lost his mind.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Wyden has lost his mind.

He's angry that his fake world he has been building is collapsing around his ears.

As for the media - especially CNN, NYT and WaPo - they are being totally disgraced. How can ANYONE ever believe a thing they say again?
edit on 7/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join