It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump announces Christopher A. Wray as new FBI Director.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Go on with your circle jerk... I'll continue forming my own opinions.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'll continue forming my own opinions.

Well, then you'll have to leave Mika's, Rachel's, Morning Jo's, Maxine's, Hillarys & Obama's soundbyte-dribble at the door - let's hear what "Kali" thinks about things?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Were people this retarded when Obama chose his staff too or is it a Trump thing? No matter what he does it's wrong. You people are pathetic.

The retardation has definitely been amped up to 11.

There were a few Obama picks that conservatives really didn't like (ie, Hillary), but on the whole no, this level fascist venom is something I have never seen in my 40+ years.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't know anything about him.
Never heard of him.

That's a good sign.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

That's a good sign.

Not really, poor Mr Wray is simply a Trump-lovin bigot that has not been exposed yet - standby, it's coming (without proof or evidence but lots of feelings)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That's a good sign.

Not really, poor Mr Wray is simply a Trump-lovin bigot that has not been exposed yet - standby, it's coming (without proof or evidence but lots of feelings)

You sure like to cry about thing that haven't happened yet. Maybe you should keep your emotions in check and see what happens before throwing another tantrum all over this thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You mean the people I didn't vote for and people I don't watch outside of occasionally for breaking news? Seriously what is wrong with you today? You're being quite mean.
edit on 6/7/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

That's a good sign.

You sure like to cry about thing that haven't happened yet. Maybe you should keep your emotions in check and see what happens before throwing another tantrum all over this thread.

No, I'm getting it all on public record now for future reference for when Mr Wray becomes 'important' and folks starting posting things as if they know who he is.

You sure like to cry about thing that haven't happened yet.
I can understand folks not knowing Wray, but are you telling me that you've never heard the current DNC representative, Mad Max, speak using her brain?

FFS (huge eye roll)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wray will get smeared by wild and jealous Democrats.

Watch for the "sources" to speak loudly.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I'll hold all my opinions until I see the official report from Maxine Waters' office.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You're being quite mean.

I'm pretty angry right now, I'll give you that. I'm taking you to task because I hold your opinion higher than most and you #in pissed me off with how you warped into this thread - I'm not beezzer or DB you know - you and I have not had those conversations yet.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That's a good sign.

No, I'm getting it all on public record now for future reference for when Mr Wray becomes 'important' and folks starting posting things as if they know who he is.

I can understand folks not knowing Wray, but are you telling me that you've never heard the current DNC representative, Mad Max, speak using her brain?

FFS (huge eye roll)

Are you actually shocked that the opposition or supporters of the opposition party will criticise him?

Are you that delusional or just a snowflake in general?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That's a good sign.

FFS (huge eye roll)

Are you that delusional or just a snowflake in general?

You may refer to me as: General Snowflake, the delusional.

(always say it like a drunk scotsman)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You started the thread with extreme hyperbole, what were you expecting to gain in return? Meaningful conversation on who this new player on the field was? You fired off full cannon at everyone who doesn't support Trump. It's getting to be common practice around here and it's disgusting.

We had eight years of how many threads a day bitching about Obama and those that chose to defend him, for the most part, did so with facts not accusations of racism... even though they were accused of doing so. Now we lefties still get accused of throwing the racism card around before we even open our mouths. We get called terrorists ffs. Pretty soon you all won't have anyone that thinks differently than you to discuss anything with.

You used to be so chill, now you're waging a war on behalf of American right wing politics... why?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I predict that Mad Max will use Wray as an excuse to impeach - don't ask me to explain beyond that because I cannot, no-one with a functioning brain can.
LOL.. But in the Thunderdome Mad Max was a big white Tard ...I am so confused :>) please nobody try to explain it to me . I want to wear a grin for the day .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
IMO, Christopher Wray is a better choice than Joe Lieberman.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You're being quite mean.

I'm pretty angry right now, I'll give you that. I'm taking you to task because I hold your opinion higher than most and you #in pissed me off with how you warped into this thread - I'm not beezzer or DB you know - you and I have not had those conversations yet.

Uh oh the thought police have arrived. Like you, the new director will face the same sort of criticisms.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

why?

If I started a thread about 'why', it would break ATS - and not in the way you would think, it would be my last post here (by my own choosing) and I don't want that.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

why?

If I started a thread about 'why', it would break ATS - and not in the way you would think, it would be my last post here (by my own choosing) and I don't want that.

So ignore the rest of my post...

I've received a lot of love and well wishes from people here but when it comes to politics, I'm ready to walk. I've always posted politically with strong convictions and attitude but without blanketing. It's become a hate the left fest around here lately.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This thread started as really boring performance art, and has devolved into meaningless drivel. But I took the bait, and here I am adding to the nonsense.

I had never head of Christopher Wray until this morning. He's being painted as somewhat of a republican centrist if early coverage is any guide. He was a good soldier in the Bush administration, and was an attorney on behalf of Chris Christie for Bridgegate. Both were paid positions, so there's not a lot we can divine from those things. Attorneys like money, like everyone else.

Since he came to prominence during the second wave of the internet era, there's a wealth of primary sources posted online from his time in the Bush admin to sift through. And, there will be plenty of opinion pieces from the right and left from which to draw soundbites in service of one's biases.

Like anything Trump or any administration for that matter, the proof will be in the results he's able to achieve, if he gets installed. It will take some time to understand if is he better or worse for the common man, and, if is he doing anything more than running interference Trump.

edit on 7-6-2017 by icanteven because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join