It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State massacre at least 160 civilians fleeing western Mosul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It's time to start protesting. If I stand alone for a while, so be it. I would rather not wait for American mothers crying for their children moment. If people cannot see our troops are in the middle of an escalating middle East war, it's time to wake up.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Oh how I wish I had not watched that video. I wasn't physically upset until I saw the childs face bloodied and injured............ all of those laying there dead, and all of those who are trying to flee.... they were once sweet babies too........

I hate the evil in this world I hate it and there's nothing I personally can do about it and I hate that even more!!!!!!!

-Alee

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Your country caused it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

It pains me to agree. Do you remember the Dixie chicks? Their career was ruined because they protested George Bush and the Iraq invasion. Anti war protestors are not heard here. Especially now.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It's time to start protesting. If I stand alone for a while, so be it. I would rather not wait for American mothers crying for their children moment. If people cannot see our troops are in the middle of an escalating middle East war, it's time to wake up.

What children? Soldiers? Where? The ones encircled by the Iraqi Army in Mosul? Those guys don't exist.

If there are any American (or any western for that matter) fighters for the Islamic State trapped in Mosul then I say leave them to the mercy of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.
edit on -050012pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

They are allowing the people that are being oppressed by Isis into their countries. Would you rather they stay there and die or get forced to join Isis. Like they already been for years. There are exceptions of course but that comes down to the vetting process.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachbound
How horrific! These poor people. It sort of brings folks arguing over Trump's silly tweets into perspective, doesn't it?
Why do I feel as if no one cares? What on earth can be done? They were trying to escape madness! Sickening. Humans are lost aren't we?

Opening our doors to everyone from that area will only allow more Muslim extremists getting into the United States like they have done in Europe. Why is it that the Muslim governments surrounding this area are not helping? eg, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan.
edit on 7-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Wow! That's almost as many innocent people the US kills in it's bombings in that area on a daily basis!
CraZ.

You mean, like the over 20,000 bombings a year for six years that Obama ordered as President in 8 nations?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When is it time to tear up the Geneva Convention, or re-write it to be more specific about insurgents.

80% of the remaining IS fighters shouldn't have ever made it to the battlefield.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Isis is the enemy of the humanity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join