It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Democratic Rep. Al Green to Start Process to Impeach Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So this is how the Congressman from Texas spends his time? What an utterly worthless human being.
Time waster.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But, he still go elected, what that tells you.

I guess name calling and tagging works on voters intimidation.

Who needs stinky Russia.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Does this whole thing about Comey's firing and Russian involvement in our elections have an air of "conspiracy" behind it?

Didn't Hillary say for many years that there was a vast "right wing conspiracy" against her and Bill?

The reason I ask? Just who does this now include in the "conspiracy nut case" crowd?

Is it the democratic party or maybe just those who still can't believe Hillary lost the election?

I don't have any answers, this is why I have to ask these questions.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
As the presidential elections continue in the future it appears it will descend into pure ungovernable chaos If what we see now is any indication. The US has been polarizing and in turn polarizing in several directions. You know the saying .... "A house divided"

Perhaps now is one of the times when President Regan's analogy of the Rally against Extraterrestrial threat might prove the only salvation of our world in crisis and decay.

The fact of the matter is.... before that happens, we will have produced a bumper crop of Mushroom .............clouds.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I am afraid you are right, elections will never be the same ever again in our nation.

This days is a trend that is growing and it means to undermined our own once incredible electoral system.

The big losers we will be us the American people that trust our constitution, while those that call themselves Americans but never really grew up with the concept of our constitutional laws as a country will be dancing because they found a way to destroy our nation of laws.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Red Herrings and 2018 election campaigning.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Sorry dude this dem and many other American citizens left and right think he did something.
And even more believe he is trying to interfere with the investigation.
You can try to trivialize this but it's a very very big deal and the president is in it up to his eyeballs.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
He looks exactly like someone who would want to impeach President Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sorry dude this dem and many other American citizens left and right think he did something.
You can try to trivialize this but it's a very very big deal and the president is in it up to his eyeballs.

yeah, thats the story, told by the MSM. And we all know: where there is smoke, there must be a fire. Ignore the fact that the smoke is being artificially created by the MSM, every single day since the election took place.

We'll see in 6 months how this pans out.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

First, Section 187 of the California Penal Code defines the crime of murder. When someone talks of killing or murder, the slang is one eight seven.

The other one, you have to think in terms of a pager. (you can emulate the same effect with a hand held calculator) You can drop a number on a pager and, when held upside down, can spell certain things.

304 35007 upside is the equivalent of LOOSE HOE

58008 would spell out BOOBS.

Ahhh, my youth gone wrong

Dorian Soran v7.3

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sad, really, when our US lawmakers don't even understand the laws...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If Trump gets impeached, Putin wins. Putin got to do whatever he wanted to do in Syria. Trump is blocking the Syria Iraq border at Tanf.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yes, the intellectual giant Al Green wants to have an impeachment so he can avoid having to do anything constructive while bathing in the limelight. He never needed a reason for doing nothing before, so I would call this a publicity stunt that will raise his street cred with his voters. 2018 elections are coming up.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Lol...I would bet dollars to donuts there are more people on the US that think (with evidence) that H. Clinton has committed numerous acts of graft, bribery, treason, etc. Somehow I don't think "thinking" counts as evidence of wrongdoing...or she'd already be doing time...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

187 is police code for murder.

and 304 35007 = LOOSE HOE when you turn your pager upside down.

Pagers were great because everyone could troll each other and there was absolutely no way of being sure who was messing with you.

edit on 7-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They're doing what they do best: WASTE MONEY. Who loses in the end? The taxpayer, since they will be footing the bill for this frivolous impeachment charade. Obama holds the crown by nearly doubling of the national debt that took over 200 years to get to 10 trillion. This was almost doubled under his "direction" to 19+ trillion in just 8 years. Frankly that's astounding and disturbing at the same time. I guess we didn't realize what he really meant by hope & change.

edit on 7-6-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join