It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP THE PRESSES: U.S. Intelligence Says Russian Hackers Are to Blame For Qatar Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

During the CNN report, they mentioned how Russian hackers interfered in the recent French election, something that was rejected by French intelligence agencies and even Macron. To date, intelligence agencies have yet to provide any proof of Russian hacking, even the fact that they exist, aside from their firm assurance that they're out there causing chaos.

www.zerohedge.com...

How do you respond to such outrageous statements ?
Wouldn't it be easier to just list the things the Russians haven't hacked.

Buck
edit on 6-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

LOl this is starting to remind me of SOUTH PARKS "blame Canada". Except with Russia.
edit on 6-6-2017 by notsure1 because: I cant type.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

We haven't had so many bogus Russian stories since McCarthy. CNN is worried about a fake threat like Russia while completely ignoring the real threat of Islamic Terror. What a bunch of buffoons.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm guessing there is a coverup going on. Just blame Russian hackers. Maybe Russian hackers hacked something, but I doubt if it had anything to do with what is going on. It has been known for a while that Quatar was involved with the rebels. I do not know the full extent of what is real but do believe they funneled money to rebel groups.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is the kind of potent horse # you can smell from 10 miles away that stinks out your whole vehicle when you've had the windows closed the entire journey.
edit on 6-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My love life has been in the crapper. Now at least I know its because the Russians hacked it!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
флывоажфылдоваджлфыатфьюбуцйькбюйцьуткюйбцукийцйоыавлфждыажфы

blah blah blah... not even fake news anymore.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

All this russia stuff is very odd.

Right up until about 6-8 weeks before the 2016 US presi election, we never heard the word Russia.

Funny how in that 6-8 period we started hearing that clinton would loose. Funny also that in that same timeframe russia to become a bad actor and has been ever since.

Pretty soon one would expect that Russia will be responsible for JFKs death, the 1968 moon wander that never was ..... as the claim goes, and 911.

Betchya, if Trump gets thown out, war with russia will occur within 12-18 months, and yes betchya it will be the russians fault, every inch of the way.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:
“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.” - Paul Craig Roberts.

See This

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be easier to just list the things the Russians haven't hacked.

The problem is CNN gave out to much info...

edit on 7-6-2017 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
lolll.. ofcourse "the russians" wat else.......???!!!a reply to: flatbush71

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

All this russia stuff is very odd.

Right up until about 6-8 weeks before the 2016 US presi election, we never heard the word Russia.

Funny how in that 6-8 period we started hearing that clinton would loose. Funny also that in that same timeframe russia to become a bad actor and has been ever since.

Pretty soon one would expect that Russia will be responsible for JFKs death, the 1968 moon wander that never was ..... as the claim goes, and 911.

Betchya, if Trump gets thown out, war with russia will occur within 12-18 months, and yes betchya it will be the russians fault, every inch of the way.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:
“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.” - Paul Craig Roberts.

See This

Ive been of the same mindset as you! I will give a small timeline as to what I can remember quickly.

To be fair... I remember Palin wanted "or at least was painted by the msm" to have wanted to go to war with Russia during the first Obama election.

Clinton and Obama had the Russian reset... righhht?... rigghhht?... what happened there up to the point of obamas reelection where Romney got it right, and said Russia is our number one, geopolitical enemy. Obama and co. laughed and made fun of him. Uranium One deal anyone??? I feel like we never really got to the bottom of that with the Russians and the SoC Clintion. This election, is also the time when Obama was caught in a hot mic saying he will be more flexible after the election.

....Time in the middle where something happened...

6-8 weeks before the election all we hear about is Russia from the left. [insert your post here]

I feel like we could insert more into the gaps. Though, even if we could, we will never know the closed door deals.

edit on 7-6-2017 by GraffikPleasure because: Moved the quote tag

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

#ing russians, its gonna rain on my birth day..
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago420806am by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

top topics

join