It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a feeling Putin just about had enough of that naughty Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So today Trump bombed SAA again, for the 3rd time in only 3 months. Obama never bombed SAA. Trump is giving Putin the middle finger, and it seem Putin and the Democrats are going to do something about it. Trump is not authorized by Congress to bomb SAA. He has committed an impeachable offense by stepping over the time. Is Trump on borrowed time?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 6-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The 1973 War Power Resolution says Trump isn't required to consult Congress on any of this. He's not putting boots on the ground, nor is he doing anything behind Congress' backs. Congress only needs be involved to declare war... virtually every president since WWII (except for Carter) has used their power to strike hostile nations in absence of any formal declaration of war of tacit approval of Congress.

There really is NOTHING here to use against Trump.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So Putin and the democrats are going to team up against Trump?

Isn't that....collusion with a foreign power to affect domestic politics?
edit on 6-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So today Trump bombed SAA again,

More like the Pentagon bombed SAA again. Trump has said that he's given tactical authority to them.

I think the Trump has committed impeachable offenses, but this isn't one of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Our troops are being surrounded. I heard that we have military base in Qatar. You would think trump would get them out of there now after pitting all of the middle against each other. Well, I guess the troops believe in him since they voted for him.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Our troops are being surrounded. I heard that we have military base in Qatar. You would think trump would get them out of there now after pitting all of the middle against each other. Well, I guess the troops believe in him since they voted for him.

If Qatar is funding terrorists like the gulf states claim than we need to pull out of there.
edit on 6/6/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

So Putin and the democrats are going to team up against Trump?

Isn't that....collusion with a foreign power to affect domestic politics?

Lol! You're getting slap-happy now. Go to bed.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: MOMof3

If Qatar is finding terrorists like the gulf states claim than we need to pull out of there.

No, take them over and make them our biatch.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Do any of you remember the Tet Offensive. It gives me the creeps, but I have a feeling that is what is building. Trump needs to get our troops to a point where they are not surrounded.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So today Trump bombed SAA again,

I think the Trump has committed impeachable offenses, but this isn't one of them.

Let's hear what you think Trump has done that he should be impeached.
Solid evidence with proof please.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You can thank Democrats for helping to oust Flynn and push McMaster on Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If Trump sorts out the Syria issue he will help take a sizable chunk from the US debt and will be a hero president, fail and its war

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Lol, a poor choice of words at best.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Your going to take Saudia Arabia seriously in this? And over look their own brand of political terrorism?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The Pentagon is part of the Trump admin. The Pentagon would not have done it without Trump's approval.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
If Trump sorts out the Syria issue he will help take a sizable chunk from the US debt and will be a hero president, fail and its war

Please explain. What would "sorting" the Syria issue mean? How would it help the debt situation? (Oh, and it's already war. Our troops and the SAA are not engaged in a pillow fight.)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: windword

The Pentagon is part of the Trump admin. The Pentagon would not have done it without Trump's approval.

Erm, this is a part of the many problems with this administration. Trump pays no attention to details. He has given the Pentagon free reign to do whatever it wants. He is responsible in the sense that he is being negligent. At this point, the grown ups in Congress and the Executive branch had better be discussing invoking the Twenty Fifth Amendment.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I have to say this but darn you are starting to sound like tabloid news this days with this post.

Research on presidential power before you post from unreliable sources.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

At this point, the grown ups in Congress and the Executive branch had better be discussing invoking the Twenty Fifth Amendment.
He's doing just fine, it's your perception that is flawed.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join