It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Cotton says he hasn’t seen evidence of Comey memos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why would Comey submit all of his memos before he testifies?

It is likely that he can't submit the memos relating to Trump telling him to stop an investigation.
If they are a figment of a reporters imagination.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: ketsuko

They have already asked questions. Isn't he going to testify so he can answer them?

This type of thread doesn't make any sense. I am sure there are tons of people who haven't seen the memos from when he was in the FBI. Nor should they unless requested, but first he needs to testify to give reason to see them.

Until then, everyone should work themselves up in a frenzy over what may, or may not have been said or written down after the fact.

I think that is the point. Like if I stated I have proof Seth Rich had Hillary's fingerprints on his left buttocks cheek, but offered no supporting evidence, it would be kind of silly for CNN to put that news on the front page. (but that is exactly how they do things as long as it fits their narrative)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
They put all the dashed hopes they had for Hillary winning, into harrowing tales of obstruction and collusion. Does anyone think it will ever end if and when they announce Trump didnt do it -as Comey has already testified?

This will never end, brain aneurysms for all when Trump wins in 2020!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You had some help on your way

It's not over yet...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join