It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we all............just stop?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I like that parable a lot but I usually modify it so that the frog is one of those hallucinogenic frogs which gets the scorpion wasted enough to where the frog can pop him into his mouth and crush him with his eyeballs.

edit on 6-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Christosterone

I like that parable a lot but I usually modif it so that the frog is one of those hallucinogenic frogs which gets the scorpion wasted enough to where the frog can pop him into his mouth and crush him with his eyeballs.

Haha..

As an aside, you are one of my favorite contributors to ATS..

You add so much to the fabric of this site and why I continually return to ATS…

-Chris

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It starts with this.

Stop watching the news.

Period.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well I think the 1980s called and wants its foreign policy back ... wait, no! The election results tell me that Russians hacked out elections and there is likely one hiding under my bed waiting to snatch my soul as I sleep ...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Agreed. Rest button with Russia.

Requires lifting sanctions, something the democrats have made it very hard to do.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

The only thing we could do is realize that we are in power and it's not the other way around. We outnumber them what 1 million to 1 and still nobody is doing jack sh!t. Sure people have to die but without sacrifice there is no victory. The population of Mexico could easily wipe out the cartels and their corrupt government but again they just sit there and watch it happen. Italy could wipe out the Cosa Nostra or Japan the Yakuza if all the people would rise up and say we are not taking it anymore. Tear down the corruption that infested the world and kill all evil people on sight. If you're a gang banger or a drug dealer you get a bullet to the head. Same goes for all the other lowlife criminals who think they can scare us into submission. You could clean whole cities in days if people would just rise up and take matters in their own hands. It's the only way to purge the earth. After we got rid of all the scumbags we can start building a new society without the fear of terrorists,criminals or corrupt politicians. That's what we have to do but we are held back by laws that protect the rich and famous and f#ck the poor and middle-class over and over again. Hitting the reset button is the only way to move forward as a species. F#ck religion,money,wealth,hollywood and all the other BS that is only there to keep us in check and docile.

It's time for a revolution but nobody wants to take the first step because they are afraid.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Revolutions need leadership. They are not a howling mob.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Everyone seems to be on the same page and wanting change in the world.

Its a mistake to believe everyone abides to a similar set of morals to your own. We live in a world of unbridled greed in which capitalism rewards psychopaths to attain greater and greater wealth regardless its impact to anyone or anything that stands in their way.

To correct the situation we need to rethink our entire economic and political system so it rewards ethical people that aim to serve humankind instead of a minority elite.

edit on 6-6-2017 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
It's time for a revolution but nobody wants to take the first step because they are afraid.

You sound like the depopulation crowd, 'there's too many people' but they don't off themselves first.

'Put a bullet in their head!' but just types about it on the internet.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well organizing a world wide uprising could prove difficult but it's not impossible. All we have to do is break free from the invisible chains that hold us back from achieving great things together.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You sound like the depopulation crowd, 'there's too many people' but they don't off themselves first.

'Put a bullet in their head!' but just types about it on the internet.

Well do we really need rapists,murderers,pedophiliacs,drug dealer,terrorists and so forth? Society is far better off without these "people" dont you think.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well organizing a world wide uprising could prove difficult but it's not impossible. All we have to do is break free from the invisible chains that hold us back from achieving great things together.

Oh but the signs are there. Brexit, Trump ... people are not happy.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Well do we really need rapists,murderers,pedophiliacs,drug dealer,terrorists and so forth? Society is far better off without these "people" dont you think.

Then why aren't you out following your own advice and flat blasting them?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22323494]CaptainBeno[/

Maybe tomorrow, from Puerto Rico with love, only way to destroy evil and start again. Pray to the original Gods, because the evil ones got unearthed. But I guess we're to late they want to get rid of negative people, maybe the negative blood types too.
We're magical and we don't know, by the time you realize your powers you'll be too late. Avoid hinduism when your chakras open they invade. They want me maybe cuz my bones are hard to brake, they attack trough black mirrors (tv's smartphones, etc). Avoid gangstalk, gangstalkers just want to be save, but they can't, they wanted to either use me to destroy earth, but I could'nt, when the sun open to me and Zeus was'nt there I started to cry because I rather be human with my family than a lonely God. Then I thought that they just wanted to destroy my so my ashes burn the world. Pray to the Olympus, maybe they can help. After 3 days in wich they deprive me from sleep I don't know if I'll have the force to stand another torturous night.
If the world ends tomorrow,never hate Zeus. Life it's a circle of repetition, after last night I knew why my life was allways a mess. Pray to the Gods, the original and natural earth balance. Ezuz will allways loves ya'll.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Bush tried. Obama tried. Trump tried.

It takes two, baby.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Then why aren't you out following your own advice and flat blasting them?

If i had the money i certainly would but it takes a lot more people to achieve our goal. Seriously are you really arguing if the Yakuza,Mafia,mexican and colombian cartels deserve to die? Of course they f#cking do. They kill innocents left and right and you don't seem to care. The pacifist love and harmony approach is clearly not working FFS. Wake the f#ck up.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If i had the money i certainly would but it takes a lot more people to achieve our goal. Seriously are you really arguing if the Yakuza,Mafia,exican and colombian cartels deserve to die?

I'm seriously arguing why you are encouraging people to 'put a bullet in their head' when you're just sitting on your ass.

Get busy, times a wastin.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I think we should hit a 'reset' button with Russia.

It's not in the interests of "defense" contractors. You know, the people who build the guns, and the big guns, and the big, big guns that are sold to smaller countries within the given sphere of influence of either the US or Russia.
It's like the old Megadeath album "Peace Sells, but Who's Buying?"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I get the feeling Putin wants to.
www.rt.com...

No country on earth would survive should the world’s most powerful nuclear states unleash their atomic weapons, Vladimir Putin has said. His remarks form part of a series of interviews with American film director Oliver Stone. The question of whether the human race would survive a potential global nuclear war has tormented the minds of generations, and indeed Stone, who wondered if the Russian president believes the US might emerge victorious if such a conflict were to break out. “In a hot war is the US dominant?” the American director asked the Russian president. “I don’t think anyone would survive such a conflict,” Putin replied in a short Showtime teaser, a precursor to a documentary titled 'The Putin Interviews' that will be aired next week.

edit on 6-6-2017 by CaptainBeno because: Appalling spelling.....just couldn't stand to look at it anymore!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I was being just a wee bit facetious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join