It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Left get to play Partisan Politics every time a Mass Shooting Happens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton defends Sadiq Khan after Trump tweets: Not a time to use terror ‘for political gain’

Hillary Clinton on Monday praised London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s leadership following Saturday’s terrorist attack, telling a crowd in Baltimore that now is not the time to use terror “for political gain.”

And Yet every time a mass shooting Happens in America the Lefts MSM goes Ape Chit trying to take the 2nd Amendment away. Talking about it for weeks on end. And when Obama was still in charge they had no problem with him using the tragedy for Political Gain. Guns are a right in this country. Terrorism is not. Obama treated the Constitution as just a piece of paper and couldn't even name the enemy but he used every incident to further his agenda of disarming America. If you dont want to be a victim in this country of Gun Violence then arm up. Its really that simple. Home grown Terrorism can be stopped with Raids like in Europe. Law Enforcement already knows about these people and International Terrorism can be stopped with a Travel Ban.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

How ironic.

I remember hours after the London Bridge attack you eloquently authored the thread "I told you so textbook example".

Partisan people see their side the way a parent sees their children. And while you're lambasting the other side, the independents see through it while you're oblivious.

This site has mounds of information, but the true knowledge is only obtainable if you look at it all objectively.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

How ironic.

I remember hours after the London Bridge attack you eloquently authored the thread "I told you so textbook example".

Partisan people see their side the way a parent sees their children. And while you're lambasting the other side, the independents see through it while you're oblivious.

This site has mounds of information, but the true knowledge is only obtainable if you look at it all objectively.

This isnt about me though. Im just a Internet Forum user who has no power. This thread is about those who have the power.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
People in Hillary Clinton's "class" have feeding frenzies over disasters and mass Human slaughter and Human misery.

They NEVER let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

How ironic.

This isnt about me though. Im just a Internet Forum user who has no power. This thread is about those who have the power.

Excellent point, I'm sure Trump's administration didn't use this example to justify their agenda. /sarc

To be honest, I think it's a good example on why you should at least increase vetting in a time of war.

That being said, your point holds no water, both sides always play partisan after large incidents.
edit on 6-6-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
People in Hillary Clinton's "class" have feeding frenzies over disasters and mass Human slaughter and Human misery.

They NEVER let a good crisis go to waste.

Or make a quick buck by stiffing refugees in Haiti

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"I told you so...!" and "Leftists kill babies...".

Ring any bells? Those are two threads (in so many words) that you made after terrorist attacks just recently.

You're probably the most blatantly partisan poster (troll) on these boards, I don't think you have much room to complain about partisanship after terrorist attacks.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
No matter what happens be it Qatar crisis, Leaked E-mails, or even Mass Shootings and Islamic terrorism the correct and ONLY answer is:

Please do not spread false Conservative propaganda stating otherwise. Your racist, intolerant bigotry will not be tolerated.

Thank you for your cooperation.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

-Chris

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Simplest answer: It is because the crisis actors in the media take their marching orders from the crisis directors in DC who are doing the bidding of their financial backer crisis producers in the global establishment.

An armed populace is less pliant than a populace that accepts terror attacks as part of life.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Hell man, sounds like the majority of the cops in the UK didn't even have firearms. I mean how in the blue hell do you address living in a world of evil and dealing with assailants that glorify death without having armed LEOs?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Here, look at this tweet by a libtard slop rag - when terrorists strike this is what is important, not children being murdered - no, Trumps tweets.

The left hate him so much, they are too hysterically deluded with state sanctioned propaganda to see the forest through the trees.

Believe you me - the left has moral high ground at all, they disrespect ALL that does not fit their emotional illogical opinions.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Christosterone

Hell man, sounds like the majority of the cops in the UK didn't even have firearms. I mean how in the blue hell do you address living in a world of evil and dealing with assailants that glorify death without having armed LEOs?

92-94% of the British police do not bear traditonal firearms...(if memory serves)

But they are deployed fairly quickly…
I think in the London bridge terrorists were killed within 10 or 15 minutes by members of the firearm equipped members on duty nearby.

They[gun equipped officers] are deployed by unarmed officers and are generally VERY close proximity to anywhere in the densely populated London proper...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And can I ask everyone to remember that I am a Texan and this iPad speech text does not understand my accent?.

The above post is so full of grammatical errors due to speech to text errors that I'm not going to correct…
But the sentiment is there and y'all are smart people…

This three[now 4] sentence post took me almost an hour to edit

-Chris

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Partisan politics from the Left, you say? Perhaps you don't see it because you are so busy looking at what " the other" is doing, but "the right" plays their own partisan politics just as hard with every terrorist attack.

Can you say "Travel Ban" and "Extreme Vetting" and "lock 'em up" and "Islam = Evil" and "2nd Amendment Solution" and "Give up your Liberty for Military Security?"

Mirror Mirror on the Wall
Who is the most Partisan of them All?

Answer: both sides can be equally partisan in the reaction to terrorism and in their response to the "other side" in an infinite partisan feedback loop.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Excellent point. And as long as people play partisan politics instead of banding together, the terrorists will have a leg up.

They are the driven wedge between us, along with many other things. The western world will continue to be stagnant or slowly decline as long as people play teams with how our countries operate.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ring any bells? Those are two threads (in so many words) that you made after terrorist attacks just recently.

You're probably the most blatantly partisan poster (troll) on these boards, I don't think you have much room to complain about partisanship after terrorist attacks.

Might want to look in a mirror?

As a matter of fact the left DOES support killing babies!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Might want to look in a mirror?

As a matter of fact the left DOES support killing babies!

Babies are little human beings you can hold.

Aborting an embryo is like cracking an egg. Do you kill a chick when you crack an egg.

I'll play devils advocate, yes it is.

Now imagine if abortion (early term) was illegal. Welfare would be through the roof, because let's be honest, when it comes to family planning I don't see high income house holds aborting.

Food for thought.

Also we derailed, so to tie it back together, partisan politics exploit pretty much every subject of death.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Aborting an embryo is like cracking an egg. Do you kill a chick when you crack an egg.

What would be your reaction to cracking open an egg and finding little yellow feathers and a beak? The eggs most people eat come from the grocery store and don't contain a chicken embryo. Those tend to be viewed more distastefully than an unfertilized egg is... curious that, someone can go have an abortion and think nothing of it, but a chunky style omlette would send pretty much anybody out the restaurant door.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

How ironic.

Excellent point, I'm sure Trump's administration didn't use this example to justify their agenda. /sarc

To be honest, I think it's a good example on why you should at least increase vetting in a time of war.

That being said, your point holds no water, both sides always play partisan after large incidents.

Trumps agenda is Americas saftey...whether with the travel ban or the wall. Things the left doesnt want...you crave the chaos

top topics

<<   2 >>

join