It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK police arrest Manchester attack suspect at Heathrow airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And.....................in your face!

You thought you could make a run for it huh??

NO.

British authorities have arrested a 38-year-old man at Heathrow airport in connection with the Manchester Arena attack last month, where a suicide bomber killed 22 people and injured dozens following Ariana Grande’s concert. “The 38-year-old was arrested on suspicion of offenses contrary to the Terrorism Act and remains in custody,” Greater Manchester Police said in a statement posted on Twitter.

www.rt.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Public stoning for him, they want Sharia law, sentence them accordingly.
edit on 6-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

He should be flown straight to Gitmo for some water treatment at the health spa they run

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Put him against a wall and give him a last cigarette

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
lets see how many creative ways we can also be monsters

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Absolutely. At the risk of being called a monster myself........all of the above 100%

I'm sick of it. Enough is enough.

We were once masters of torture (Medieval days)...........Send him to the TOWER!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Make him eat bacon

I do agree with your comment though

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Which in turn will make us a target again. No, we've tried it your way and now, it's time for a new approach.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My question is why didn't they already have him in custody before hand. Why isn't the government arresting these radicals that they know about, before they kill innocents?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The bomber should have been on the police radar just for being a San Francisco 49ers fan.

All kidding aside, the guy they picked up at the airport.....he definitely needs to be worked over for intelligence on his fellow cockroach terrorists.
Use any means necessary including dental work without anesthesia, locked in a room with Justin Bieber music blasting 24 hours a day etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Meh, just don't make a spectacle out of it..one day he is here, the next day he is disappeared with no trace.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: TinySickTears

Make him eat bacon

I do agree with your comment though

Hell no bacon is too good for that POS. There is plenty of other parts of a pig that will suffice.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Hmmm, not for a long while old chap. I'm afraid this bloke needs to be made an example of. The public are vying for blood.

I'd like to see the prick fry to be honest. However, presenting him with love and flowers ain't gonna work either.

Perhaps we should take the American approach and ship them off elsewhere. Antarctica is my first choice. Lovely place this time of year I've heard.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Will you volunteer to spill the blood yourself seeing as though we retired all our executioners when we abolished murdering criminals ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Fair trial, then lock him away in one of her majesties gaols and call it done. No fuss. No muss. His martyrdom non-existent.

Torture or whatever damages the torturer almost as much as the torturee. ...and it certainly won't deter them, if anything, the opposite.

Play by the rules of civilized society, not the one that they want.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What does he look like?

Does he have blond hair and blue eyes?

-Chris

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I agree with you on the not torturing deal, and In my heart I know you're right on due process as far as trial and prison, for sure do not make martyrs out of them..it's what they want.

If it were a death penalty thing..do it quietly without fanfare, In general though I don't actually agree with a death penalty other than extreme cases, even then we should be/do better.. life in solitary is a far worse punishment.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yep, in a nice brick hut in Antarctica

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
And.....................in your face!

You thought you could make a run for it huh??

NO.

British authorities have arrested a 38-year-old man at Heathrow airport in connection with the Manchester Arena attack last month, where a suicide bomber killed 22 people and injured dozens following Ariana Grande’s concert. “The 38-year-old was arrested on suspicion of offenses contrary to the Terrorism Act and remains in custody,” Greater Manchester Police said in a statement posted on Twitter.

www.rt.com...

Sounds to me you assume the person is guility a?

Would that mean you have no respect for and do not believe in the presumption of innocence of the accused until PROVEN guility? Am I to assume that you would have no qualms about being assumed guility if you were arrested for something.

One day I listend to a talk back radio case in which a former jury foreman related a story in which all the jury bar one woman believed the accused was innocent. When asked to explain to the rest of jury why she thought the accused was guility she said: "well he must have been guility because otherwise the police would not have arrested him wouyld they?

Dunno why but something tells me you sound like that lady juror.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
My question is why didn't they already have him in custody before hand. Why isn't the government arresting these radicals that they know about, before they kill innocents?

Because believing evil things is not a crime. Acting on them, however, is. There's a narrow window of opportunity to grab them as they move from talk to action.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join