It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey will stop short of saying Trump obstructed justice in Flynn probe, source says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM is pretty relentless in their character assassination. Comey must be really pissed to read this BS day after day. I hope he lashes out on them that would really make my day.

I would be if I was Comey. That makes it sound like Comey is some kind of emotionally disturbed man-child.
I'd be tempted to give Trump a free pass, just to spite these trolls. ("No, Senator, there was no memo. What was I supposed to write? 'Ate pizza with the president. Anchovies! Yuck!' ")

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AboveBoard

What do you expect Comey to do? Contradict previous testimony he gave under oath that he never felt pressured to stop investigations?

If he testifies in the manner you are clearly wanting him to, then he perjures himself. At least one of this testimonies is a lie and both will have been given under oath. So which testimony is the truth and which the lie? And how will that make him a credible witness?

I don't have expectations other than he will say some things that make the Trump Administration uncomfortable. I doubt he will perjure himself as he is too smart. I'm not sure what he will say. If anything, people may have pinned way too many hopes on him.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's odd there are so many 'sourced comments' on what Comey will say tomorrow. I think we already know what he's going to say, having been informed by all the 'leakage'. Drip drip drip.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join