It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Takes Credit for Results of Russian Hacking Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Would you like me to provide a voluminous amount of rock-solid evidence that proves Bill Clinton's wife is the decades-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator, has a long and established history of being a proven congenital liar, and is still almost daily creating new lies to explain away her massive defeat to President Trump?

Hillary lost. She's not president and not relevant anymore, except to serve as a convenient deflection to what the man that did win is doing.

Stop being dishonest. Stop deflecting.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Worst.President.Ever.

This isn't an Obama thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'll consider that when OP posts something worthy of a serious response.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Would you like me to provide a voluminous amount of rock-solid evidence that proves Bill Clinton's wife is the decades-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator, has a long and established history of being a proven congenital liar, and is still almost daily creating new lies to explain away her massive defeat to President Trump?

Hillary lost. She's not president and not relevant anymore, except to serve as a convenient deflection to what the man that did win is doing.

How is anything I wrote "dishonest"?

You're basically calling me a liar.

I didn't call leftists "liars" when they spent 8 years of Obama's failed presidency blaming every flub on George W. Bush.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You are a liar then, You trump supporters and Christians promised he was better and not a war monger and wall street crony. Better health care, better than Hillary, better than everything, its going to be wonderful. Well, he has the house and senate and majority of states and can't do anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I'll consider that when OP posts something worthy of a serious response.

So we cannot take you seriously, unless someone else beats you to the punch?

Sounds like a joker to me.
edit on 6-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I didn't call leftists "liars" when they spent 8 years of Obama's failed presidency blaming every flub on George W. Bush.

I am calling you disingenuous.

Stop being so, and I will say otherwise.

If you cannot address the issue without deflecting to Clinton, I will stand by my statement.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You are a liar then, You trump supporters and Christians promised he was better and not a war monger and wall street crony. Better health care, better than Hillary, better than everything, its going to be wonderful. Well, he has the house and senate and majority of states and can't do anything.

Thank you for admitting that you are in fact calling me a "liar".

I am not a Christian.

Trump is not a "war monger". Not by a long shot. Please provide evidence to back up your claim.

Trump is not a Wall Street "crony". He made his money in land development.

Trump has been in office 4 months -- did you really think he could do in 120 days what Barack Obama failed to do in 8 years?

And as for being "better than [Bill Clinton's wife]", I can't help you there. You'll have to make up your own mind on that one.

edit on 6-6-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I am calling you disingenuous.

Stop being so, and I will say otherwise.

If you cannot address the issue without deflecting to Clinton, I will stand by my statement.

I did address the issue. It was totally debunked. There is ZERO evidence President Trump was in collusion with the dreaded Russians.

Did you have anything else or was that it?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The influence of Kremlin-fawning advisors surrounding Trumpster Fire?

Presi-dunce Trumpster Fire

Donald the Dishonest

What's the next Trumpology?

I just hate seeing this type of immature crap on this board - it really does bring us down a notch from the days we were considered quality and mature and sensible. I just dont understand how someone can put so much effort into a thread yet act like a child with the name calling and crappy attempt and rhyming nonsense. We get it, Trump could cure cancer and you'd still act like your in a playground throwing insults because it makes you more cleverererer.

This is why i think what you write isnt worth the time to read

According to CNN

according to US officials briefed on the investigation

you just ignore the fact that everything CNN presents is based on unamed sources, officials familiar, past and present...
There has never been a single piece of evidence, a statement, a quote attributed too.. and yet, you criticize and mock people on one side the spectrum because they believe what they hear or trust who they trust.. yet, you do the same thing with trash journalism.

in your rushed attempt to validate your ''anti-trump'' position no matter what the facts you conveniently missed out mentioning the Qatar royal family who were kidnapped and held for ransom - of which an apparent 1billion dollar payment was made for that went to Iran and other terrorist groups.

mood : pragmatic (do you even know the definition?)
definition of pragmatic: dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.

If Russia really did hack the election, why did they only go after Podesta's emails?
Why did the DNC allow the Anwar brothers to just disappear?
Why is Platte River Networks pleading the 5th at the instruction of Clinton Lawyers?

You conveniently ignore anything that shows Trump did not collude with Russia.

Thumbs down man, I'd really enjoy your posts and take in what you say if you didnt act like a child about it all the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I did address the issue. It was totally debunked. There is ZERO evidence President Trump was in collusion with the dreaded Russians.

But you could not do so without deflecting to Clinton. Which was my point.

You have proven my point.

Thanks...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Obama's gone, Hillary lost...why the obsession, silly deflections and strawman tactics.

Trump may deserve your support but not this semi religious devotion.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

But you could not do so without deflecting to Clinton. Which was my point.

You have proven my point.

Thanks...

No deflection at all on my part.

You failed to back up your claims with evidence.

So I made some 100% factual statements that I can back up about Bill Clinton's wife as a counterpoint and because she is still very much in the picture.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Deflecting does not disprove Trump's collusion.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No deflection at all on my part.

Complete deflection. Clinton has nothing to do with this issue.

You failed to back up your claims with evidence.

What claims did I make, other than your deflection?

So I made some 100% factual statements that I can back up about Bill Clinton's wife as a counterpoint and because she is still very much in the picture.

I know. You deflected from the topic at hand. Clinton had nothing to do with the topic.

Why is this so hard to understand?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Beats who to the punch about what?

What are you on about?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's why he's not worthy of a serious response. His threads are pure troll threads. He's been at this for a year now.

He basically uses ATS to throw temper tantrums.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Deflecting does not disprove Trump's collusion.

Something has to be proved before it can be disproved, and with ZERO evidence to back up your claim, you have failed to prove there was any "collusion" by Trump.

Now THAT is "deflection".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Regardless this isn't about Clinton.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Regardless this isn't about Clinton.

Neither was my response to you.

Why are you bringing up Bill Clinton's wife again?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join