It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Joined to Discuss History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi I wont go into my name but I have discovered something interesting with a theory you can troll me on. I love history and thats what I came to this forum to learn about. Real history. My theory is history related btw and built on another conspiracy theory. Please post any conspiracy updates on history to me that you can.
edit on 6-6-2017 by PaulAtriedes because: A Request

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the fold and history is a great topic to be discuses here.,

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulAtriedes

The sleeper must awaken.

Hi Paul, welcome to the real world.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Dune is my favorite film. The classic version of course.

As a detectorist, I am always interested in history, specially NJ history. Any good hint ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family. History is my favorite subject. I'm looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Saw your Hitler time travel post before this intro. Still gonna welcome you. Enjoy the site!

edit on 6-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi,

I like what I recently learned of the work of John Major Jenkins and his now all but proven claim that buried at Gobeki Tepe. intentionally, was what amounts to a type of time capsule, sent to a future civilization, namely our own, from a global, sea faring, pyramid building civilization in alignment with Plato's Atlantean histories. Why? Space weather and the impending cataclysm, which led to the flood story and other global cataclysmic stories of the same type stemming from a meteor impact just under 10,000 years ago.

This would also explain the weather wearing on the base of the Sphinx.

In other words, history, ancient history, as we know it, is false, and there are massive stone tablets in Turkey which prove it.

Maybe there was a Noah and his grandson Ham, really did found Egypt based on certain design principals handed down since time immemorial..

Things that make ya go hmmm...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well now that name sounds familiar.

Of you're into history, I'd suggest starting here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Have you read Herman Hesse's The Journey to the East? There's something in his short novel that blew my mind... something about history that maybe you'll find interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Real history is hard to find...
Its not whats taught and written in books...
Most of what we know does little more than fill an agenda such as your metal conditioning or programing...
Real history is more akin to fantasy for it was truly beyond our current reality...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
“History is a set of lies agreed upon.”
― Napoléon Bonaparte

“The real war will never get in the books.”
― Walt Whitman

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.” -George Orwell

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Welcome Muad'dib, have you come to taste the "water of Life"?

"He who controls the spice, controls the universe."

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi guys am new here, One thing that is true about all the different types of history books that you read out there. Is the fact that all great empires were built by Men, on the backs of Men, and to the purpose and benefit of Men. All revolutions that have come before us have all being lead by Men who spoke of the common truths in their community, nation, location or religion. Though we have had succefull revolutions over and over again, human sufferring continues. We stil find a way of creating poor structures that do not serve everybody.

Were did we go wrong? Science proves that every Action has and opposite and equal reaction.

Therefore,

If GOD created Love
The equal and opposite reaction would be Hate

Though the creation was Love and this was his aim, Hate was an equal and direct by product of love.

If you look at history of humankind good or bad Love has been the common denominator. Love between a man and woman creates the child. Love for nation motivates war against other nations. Love for self fuels consumerism. Love for money fuels the elite. Love of power fuels politicians and love for God fuels religious zealots. Too much Love placed on one thing ceates too much hate for the opposite and equal object.
so
Too much
Love for one's nation = hate for other's nations
love for one's money = hate for other's poverty
love for power = hate of other's freedom
Love for one religion = Hate of other religion
Love for self - Hate for others

So if we are to learn anything from history from the Egyptian, Greek, roman,British, Ottoman, and other empires is that Love is the only common factor and it is how we use this simple yet powerful concept of love that will determine the future.

new topics

top topics

join