It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khuram Butt's uncle condemns London Bridge attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I am serious though there is no salvation for humanity it's better we don't exist

Please go get some therapy.

Anybody that would say what you just said needs help. Our home is invested with cockroaches. There is nothing wrong with our family of humans and our beautiful home.......it is the cockroaches that need exterminating.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The only thing consistent with humans throughout history, is they've always killed each other.

Getting rid of terrorists won't stop that from happening, we still continue to kill

The only way to stop humans killing humans is to kill all humans in one go so we can kill no more

Tell me to get help ? It is an opinion you cannot help an opinion unless you're saying my opinion is wrong, which it is not because opinions cannot be right or wrong.

You want to kill the cockroaches, you want more death

Why can't you just move the cockroaches instead of destroying them ? BECAUSE ITS HUMAN NATURE TO DESTROY ITS ALL WE KNOW

I think it truly ironic you talk of extermination and yet have the arrogance to say there's nothing wrong with humans talk about cognitive dissonance, perhaps I'm not the one who needs help
edit on 6/6/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

The only thing consistent with humans throughout history, is they've always killed each other.

Getting rid of terrorists won't stop that from happening, we still continue to kill

The only way to stop humans killing humans is to kill all humans in one go so we can kill no more

Tell me to get help ? It is an opinion you cannot help an opinion unless you're saying my opinion is wrong, which it is not because opinions cannot be right or wrong.

You want to kill the cockroaches, you want more death

Why can't you just move the cockroaches instead of destroying them ? BECAUSE ITS HUMAN NATURE TO DESTROY ITS ALL WE KNOW

I think it truly ironic you talk of extermination and yet have the arrogance to say there's nothing wrong with humans talk about cognitive dissonance, perhaps I'm not the one who needs help

Ok. you sound mental. Like the kind of person who would try and make VX gas to kill as many people as you can. Seriously, go get counselling or something, or just go tell the police these dark thoughts so they can lock you up and protect the innocent from what you might do.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Seriously. Go Get Help.

You pine over exterminating the cockroaches that may infest one's home, yet you advocate killing the whole household to get rid of them.

Call somebody. Go hang out with some good people. Take your dog for a romp at the park. Go pick your mom up and take her for a ride in the country. Make love to your woman. Life is full of good.

Cockroaches are just fine as long as they don't infest your home.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: thesaneone

The only way to save us is to get rid of us all, you cannot cure the human condition it's evident when people shouting from the roofs at terrorist for murdering people are calling for murder themselves.

This is the f#cked up logic of the human, they kill us, let's kill them

Just tribal and animalistic behaviour we all deserve to be wiped out, because we're all to blame, we all play a part in this piece of sh#t excuse we call civilisation when there's absolutely nothing civil about it

So in order to save humanity we have to wipe it out first?

Do you know how stupid that logic is?

Actually the bad guy in that Ultron Avengers movie had the same idea.

Hello, spoiler warning.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

This guy had attacked fellow muslims for working against terrorism. He was arrested after attacking a member of Quilliam, an anti-terrorist thinktank/organisation while he was out preaching for peace in the muslim community.

He had been reported many times. He had been seen photographed with ISIS flags.

If his family members really had no idea he was being radicalised, they obviously weren't very close to him.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

My solution is simple.

Publically execute those involved with terrorism.

If they are guilty, execute them. Violently and quickly.

Like Sharia!

Now we're talking! Where we starting? "Involved" gives us lots and lots of scope. Let's start with Muslims having anti-West opinions.

We can stand proudly in the city squares with our children. "Look at the bad men Sasha. See their blood and hear their cries. Be proud of this day. We defeat terror with public executions."

The uncle was involved with terrorism. It was in his family! To the market square with him. Off with his head!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

If you don't want to punish terrorists, then . . ok. You go right ahead and don't punish terrorists.

o0

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I fail to see how a backward anti woman religion can as you put it, 'not be a bad thing'?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

If you don't want to punish terrorists, then . . ok. You go right ahead and don't punish terrorists.

o0

Words in my mouth.

Punish the f out terrorists. Public executions sounds like Sharia. Public executions for "involved" in terrorism sounds like an idea ISIL use.

You go right ahead and be a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

And what we are currently do is working so well.

What's your idea of punishment? Harsh language?

A "stern" talking to?

Maybe a spanking? (oh my, did I go too far?)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know the difference between "terrorist" and "uhmmm duh this guy looks like a terrorist?" I assume you do.

Jail the first one or execute them behind closed doors like civilized people do. The second is what people call a "SUSPECT." These are people who might be guilty. Might not.

There's a distinction

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Kill the guilty ones.

Kill the ones that plan.
Kill the ones that finance.
Kill the ones that actively try to destroy western civilization.

What we're doing now isn't working. Show the bastards that we no longer tolerate this type of behavior.

Anything less an you might as well just make excuses and apologize to them for not converting fast enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

We agree on punishing the guilty. Nice to meet ya.

Public executions are for Saudi Arabia and ISIL strongholds. Not civilized places like Canada or the USA.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

We need to "up our game".

If it takes public executions to deter another bombing, if it takes public execution to deter another massacre, then we need to do it.

I don't really care what we end up doing, as long as we are doing something more. Because what we are currently doing isn't working.

We're losing.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Great! Terrorists and pubic executions wherever I travel. USA would be like a Saudi market square. Crowds cheering. Dip our shirts in the blood for luck. Make our children watch. Show them to hate for their own good!

This is the world you want? Mad Max is a wonderful movie. Do we want to live there?

I'm busting your balls. Opinions are all we have. We might meet on a healthier happy thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Save your platitudes for somebody who actually wants them, please.

Just because I can accept the reality that we are an inherently flawed species who's only purpose is to destroy, that makes me ill ?

I don't wish harm on anyone but I also know the only solution to the problem of the human condition is for no humans to exist at all. So if the problem cannot solved without drastic measures, the only solution is to remove myself from the equation but apparently suicide is such a terrible terrible thing I can't even choose to just simply die not be a part of this f#cking sh#tfest we're all a part of.

I've done counselling, numerous so called professionals who all agree with me that humans are generally sh#t, they tell me I should try to enjoy life ? What is there to enjoy ? Seeing death and destruction daily on the news ? Spending the majority of my life working some dumb ass job just so I can feed myself and house myself ? And get 2 days out of 7 to actually do things I enjoy ? That isn't a f#cking life it's glorified financial slavery. The only thing these counsellors disagree with me on is my solution to the problem, which is suicide and ultimately, it's down to opinion on whether suicide is right or wrong so they cannot tell me I'm wrong in my viewpoint just that they disagree.

No I'd rather just die, than go through all this BS and be a "cog" in the machine

But people like yourself who think your opinions are so high and mighty and better than anybody else prevent us from being able to leave this planet on our own terms and thus you'll label us as having a mental problem for just simply wanting off this planet.

I say you're all mental for actually wanting to be a part of the sh#t show we call civilisation and mindlessly contributing to all the problems we have in our society where your contributions are worthless platitudes of how life is supposedly "amazing" when all it is, is your own confirmation bias so you yourselves can get through life while burying your heads in the sand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join