It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police stop & search

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Taken from facebook

Apparently this was 10hrs ago

We need to be at alert please, this guy was taken out of the bus in East London area this afternoon, the guy was known to anti- terror police before,

Police stop & search

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

Curious, are you for or against this?

Did the guy have a warrant?

Was he doing anything wrong?

Or is this part of the horrible crime on the bridge?

Give me a little to work with please.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Again, the presumption that we all have Facebook.

You gotta add more information for those of us who are Facebook free.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

All there is is a video of police doing lite CSI work by a fence in front if a residence, the guy (25ish black male) I think he is cuffed.
The video is from some looky lew in an upstairs apartment.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: EternalShadow

All there is is a video of police doing lite CSI work by a fence in front if a residence, the guy (25ish black male) I think he is cuffed.
The video is from some looky lew in an upstairs apartment.

Oh. Hence your response as well.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Fair points guys and maybe I am just being reactionary being horrified by whats happening in my country. The subject matter for what it appears to be worries me. Was he doing anything wrong well the simpleton in me wonders why he has those whopping big knives in his bag and what he intends doing with them. It appears from the timeline that this took place after the awful events on London bridge.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Now we are getting somewhere.

Yes, those machetes at 1:30 in the video. Yep with all the hell raining down in your country, I would not be transporting multiple machetes concealed what looks like a duffle bag.
Oh I wonder if he was going to the rain forest and clear a trail for orphans to plant flowers and organic tomatoes?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"There will be and you WILL see increased police presence. Do not be alarmed."

Man, the guy with the camera had the BEST view! And, we could hear what the coppers were saying too! Plus, he gave us a narrative of everything we needed to know. They tracked the guy from the shop. Boarded his bus and pulled him off, and then found at least 3 brand new huge honking machetes in his knapsack!

I'd pat the coppers on the back if I didn't feel so conveniently played.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Fair point call me gullible but I had not considered that. As we say in the UK I will get my coat

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm

Fair point call me gullible but I had not considered that. As we say in the UK I will get my coat

I don't always think of conspiracy first, but when I do it's because of a Facebook link in an ATS thread!

FALSE FLAG! No need to become alarmed. Don't worry, be happy!
The cops got the bad guy!
edit on 6-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Absolutely for this type of stop and search...it's a step in the right direction to get these "people" off the streets.
No reason for a guy to have 3 machetes like that.....and I know what some will say "it's a free country, he can buy whatever he wants".
Years ago I would have thought the same thing....but sh*t has changed.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: macpdm

I don't always think of conspiracy first, but when I do it's because of a Facebook link in an ATS thread!

FALSE FLAG! No need to become alarmed. Don't worry, be happy!
The cops got the bad guy!

So you think this is a staged event or something?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think it might be, in order to insinuate public confidence in the mayor's statement of increased police presence and "no need for alarm".........they've got it under control.

Also, the authoritarian reasoning to install a stricter policy of "stop and frisk", which has been categorized as racial profiling, becomes a less bitter pill to swallow when being asked to surrender your civil rights for security, if it's going to stop a big scary black man from carrying 3 huge machetes on a public bus! Right? You're happy to see it happen, and in this case, because the narrator told us that the police tracked him from the shop where he made his (very suspicious) purchase, we know everything is "up and up". Nothing to see here! No need to be alarmed!

But, that's just me and my conspiratorial mind!

edit on 6-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

One could also ask the question, why do shops sell such big ass knives ? We don't have any rain forests in the UK which require machetes..... Unless he's planning ahead for global warming/climate change and warmer temperatures in the UK resulting in us finally getting rain forests ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Now we are getting somewhere.

Yes, those machetes at 1:30 in the video. Yep with all the hell raining down in your country, I would not be transporting multiple machetes concealed what looks like a duffle bag.
Oh I wonder if he was going to the rain forest and clear a trail for orphans to plant flowers and organic tomatoes?

Maybe he likes juggling dangerous things? Chainsaws, machetes, flaming juggling clubs?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

One could also ask the question, why do shops sell such big ass knives ? We don't have any rain forests in the UK which require machetes..... Unless he's planning ahead for global warming/climate change and warmer temperatures in the UK resulting in us finally getting rain forests ?

You haven't seen what giant rose bushes can grow into. One practically took over a wall, the shed and a garage.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Maybe he's a chef on his way to work?

Terror copycats notwithstanding, the last thing the media wants to do is give fence sitters a reason to jump off (also) for their ten minutes of fame. By covering these events over and over, the mainstream news is at least complicit promoting more of the same, something we discovered during all the mass shooting sprees here in the states.

Considering the war on terror is fake and all, maybe splashing terror attacks on the news is actually what they intend.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RazorV66

I think it might be, in order to insinuate public confidence in the mayor's statement of increased police presence and "no need for alarm".........they've got it under control.

Also, the authoritarian reasoning to install a stricter policy of "stop and frisk", which has been categorized as racial profiling, becomes a less bitter pill to swallow when being asked to surrender your civil rights for security, if it's going to stop a big scary black man from carrying 3 huge machetes on a public bus! Right? You're happy to see it happen, and in this case, because the narrator told us that the police tracked him from the shop where he made his (very suspicious) purchase, we know everything is "up and up". Nothing to see here! No need to be alarmed!

But, that's just me and my conspiratorial mind!

I can appreciate your skepticism and see your point.
I obviously don't live in the UK and cannot possibly know how everyone there is feeling or what they are thinking, about what has happened there.
But I have mentioned before...radical problems need radical solutions.
I think the crackdown needs to go farther than what is seen in this video to keep innocent people from getting killed.
The real problem here is there is no real deterrent to keep the extremists from committing these acts.
But some type of deterrent needs to be put in place.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I would think teeth meeting concrete or asphalt would deter any idiots doing copy cats.

But you know some people will do something (stupid) and totally be surprised when they got a knee in the back of the head and blood coming from broken teeth.

Edit: those were machetes not kitchen knives.
edit on 6-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Edit: those were machetes not kitchen knives.

Whoops, my bad. I see them now. Not trailbalazing is he. Back to my points about fence sitters and copycats due to media bombing the airwaves wth terror events.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join