It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin Emails Show Favors for Clinton Foundation Donors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Throes

So does this newest news make it any more damning?

Just as damning I suppose, adds more proof to what we all know. If you have 15 mins watch the link I posted above. It's a lot coming from the source as he is a hardcore Progressive millennial Liberals listen to.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If this isn't new, what does it take to hold the elite to some kind of laws?

This is illegal right?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If this isn't new, what does it take to hold the elite to some kind of laws?

This is illegal right?

Yea, of course. Powerful people and politicians are above the law. How anyone could look up to Hillary is disgusting.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Over half the voters in 2016 looked up enough to vote for her.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Over half the voters in 2016 looked up enough to vote for her.

Well yeah, she had the MSM behind her. Remember the whole CNN don't look at Wikileaks, it's illegal! We will do it for you? That's how simple it is to see how complicit the MSM is to the corruption. Sheep will sheep.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I was also surprised that the FOX network was hit too late to cripple the right's perspective. Seems like you would want them out before the election.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'll be interested to see if any of the Clintons assigned Secret Service staff are subpoenaed in the coming weeks.
What do you figger they would know?

Most everything. They are with the Clintons 24/7...the entire family. They run the clean up when they leave places and are there whenever they meet with anyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Are they sworn to secrecy?

Should be expect a whole bunch of multiple head shot suicides and one car accidents?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
most people have the sense to know that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it`s a duck.as a failed lawyer Hillary assumed that the voters would require proof beyond a reasonable doubt that she was a duck, but life isn`t a court of law and most people saw Hillary quacking and walking and made the correct decision that she was a duck pretending to be an eagle.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Painterz
Just as well she didn't become President eh.

Damned shame that other pay-to-play con-man got in instead.

Please provide evidence that President Trump has ever used his office in a "pay-to-play" manner.

Thank you.

Regardless, he's "filled the swamp," not drained it, just like every other recent president. Moreover, he has strong ties with organized crime and NYC corrupt politics, so...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Is this proof of the pay to play and Hillary the faint using the govt to help Clinton foundation donors. Ain't that sweet. I don't think Hillary is going to loose any sleep over this though.

Hillary Clinton emails recently discovered on Anthony Weiner’s computer revealed, among other things, that as secretary of state, she helped Clinton Foundation donors.

Clinton aide and Weiner’s wife Huma Abedin connected State Department officials to a Russian cultural organization, per a request by Clinton Foundation donor, Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).
www.breitbart.com...

According to a May 10, 2010, email obtained and published by Judicial Watch, Abedin told Doug Band, a Bill Clinton aide who formerly headed the foundation, that she “hooked up” people who recommended (Eddie) Trump to the “right people” at the State Department.

(Eddie) Trump had apparently recommended that Abedin connect Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner with people at the State Department.

Abedin wrote to Kirshner on Mon, May 10, 2010, at 9:41 PM, “Hi Rina – wanted to connect on meeting at state department. Eddie trump passed on your email. Will be in touch soon.”

Two days later, Kirshner wrote to Abedin, thanking her and telling her that a State Department official had invited her to be part of a “US-Russia Cultural Sub-Working Group” the next week.

This brings networking to new heights, pay a little $$$ to the foundation and all your political dreams of connections come true.

I truly believe that Hillary believed that the ends justified the means. No matter how corrupt, no matter who was killed or hurt, no matter what line is crossed it is worth it, because after all she was the next president, guaranteed.

I think people have convinced me that the Clintons are corrupt. I say that as a left-leaning person. And to think, I knew people that worked at the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative and tried to work my way in there/apply to work there. That was three years ago. My view has changed a bit. Now I'm glad I didn't get the job.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

most people have the sense to know that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it`s a duck.as a failed lawyer Hillary assumed that the voters would require proof beyond a reasonable doubt that she was a duck, but life isn`t a court of law and most people saw Hillary quacking and walking and made the correct decision that she was a duck pretending to be an eagle.

Define "is".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

It is still too early to tell.

I know his cabinet lobby for a number of years after.
Trump Sets 5-Year and Lifetime Lobbying Ban for Officials
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Please provide evidence that President Trump has ever used his office in a "pay-to-play" manner.

Thank you.

Regardless, he's "filled the swamp," not drained it, just like every other recent president. Moreover, he has strong ties with organized crime and NYC corrupt politics, so...

That's your opinion, and that's fine, but I don't see it that way at all.

I find most of Trump's cabinet picks -- particularly Tillerson and Mattis, to be brilliant.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I kind of agree. To drain the swamp is going to take some HEAVY equipment.

It could go side ways too, but I think Trump will get his fire your ass boots on if he thinks the swamp is growing.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Thank you.

That's your opinion, and that's fine, but I don't see it that way at all.

I find most of Trump's cabinet picks -- particularly Tillerson and Mattis, to be brilliant.
It's not my opinion regarding his mob ties...

Also, it seems people fail to realize that half of the idea of the "swamp" or military-industrial complex is that big business, elite politicians, oligarchs, defense contractors, banks, etc, are in cahoots together. Often it's the fact that these entities basically own top politicians. If you think putting in energy execs or big business in is "draining the swamp," I have a bridge to sell you in Nicaragua.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

I kind of agree. To drain the swamp is going to take some HEAVY equipment.

It could go side ways too, but I think Trump will get his fire your ass boots on if he thinks the swamp is growing.
It's sad you guys still trust him.

I never did, because I knew it was a farce.This dude IS part of the establishment, and so was his father.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You maybe right, I when there is proof, I will be there with you and you can say I told you so.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Agreed, but do you think it is arrogance or stupidity that made people make a permanent record on email.

Note to self-if I ever become president don't write incriminating things down.

Obama was smart enough not to write anything incriminating down. Hillary made a lot of mistakes, too many to be president.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Did O write them down but they are hidden?

Seems like O is a shadowy figure that the US public really do not know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join