It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin Emails Show Favors for Clinton Foundation Donors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is this proof of the pay to play and Hillary the faint using the govt to help Clinton foundation donors. Ain't that sweet. I don't think Hillary is going to loose any sleep over this though.

Hillary Clinton emails recently discovered on Anthony Weiner’s computer revealed, among other things, that as secretary of state, she helped Clinton Foundation donors.

Clinton aide and Weiner’s wife Huma Abedin connected State Department officials to a Russian cultural organization, per a request by Clinton Foundation donor, Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).
www.breitbart.com...

According to a May 10, 2010, email obtained and published by Judicial Watch, Abedin told Doug Band, a Bill Clinton aide who formerly headed the foundation, that she “hooked up” people who recommended (Eddie) Trump to the “right people” at the State Department.

(Eddie) Trump had apparently recommended that Abedin connect Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner with people at the State Department.

Abedin wrote to Kirshner on Mon, May 10, 2010, at 9:41 PM, “Hi Rina – wanted to connect on meeting at state department. Eddie trump passed on your email. Will be in touch soon.”

Two days later, Kirshner wrote to Abedin, thanking her and telling her that a State Department official had invited her to be part of a “US-Russia Cultural Sub-Working Group” the next week.

This brings networking to new heights, pay a little $$$ to the foundation and all your political dreams of connections come true.

I truly believe that Hillary believed that the ends justified the means. No matter how corrupt, no matter who was killed or hurt, no matter what line is crossed it is worth it, because after all she was the next president, guaranteed.
edit on 6-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just as well she didn't become President eh.

Damned shame that other pay-to-play con-man got in instead.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Is this proof of the pay to play and Hillary the faint using the govt to help Clinton foundation donors. Ain't that sweet. I don't think Hillary is going to loose any sleep over this though.

Hillary Clinton emails recently discovered on Anthony Weiner’s computer revealed, among other things, that as secretary of state, she helped Clinton Foundation donors.

Clinton aide and Weiner’s wife Huma Abedin connected State Department officials to a Russian cultural organization, per a request by Clinton Foundation donor, Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).
www.breitbart.com...

According to a May 10, 2010, email obtained and published by Judicial Watch, Abedin told Doug Band, a Bill Clinton aide who formerly headed the foundation, that she “hooked up” people who recommended (Eddie) Trump to the “right people” at the State Department.

(Eddie) Trump had apparently recommended that Abedin connect Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner with people at the State Department.

Abedin wrote to Kirshner on Mon, May 10, 2010, at 9:41 PM, “Hi Rina – wanted to connect on meeting at state department. Eddie trump passed on your email. Will be in touch soon.”

Two days later, Kirshner wrote to Abedin, thanking her and telling her that a State Department official had invited her to be part of a “US-Russia Cultural Sub-Working Group” the next week.

This brings networking to new heights, pay a little $$$ to the foundation and all your political dreams of connections come true.

I truly believe that Hillary believed that the ends justified the means. No matter how corrupt, no matter who was killed or hurt, no matter what line is crossed it is worth it, because after all she was the next president, guaranteed.

All will come out soon....playing the long game is usually uneventful until the end and the GOP is nailing the long game right now.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, I figured this was happening anyway, usually big donors donate to get favors. Most big corporations donate to both political parties to make sure they win with their donations no matter who wins. I would bet that she convinced people to donate to her directly instead of to the democratic party which then disperses the money. She stole a lot of donations from the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Do a little looking into LBJ's situation and how God shined down on him and allowed all the f-ed up mess he was in to vanish one day in Dallas.

The issue here is she ain't pres. Her ass is exposed and I wonder if she has the juice to unexpose it?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Waiting for the connection to the Muslim Brotherhood, that will be the bombshell.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Agreed, but do you think it is arrogance or stupidity that made people make a permanent record on email.

Note to self-if I ever become president don't write incriminating things down.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Political Triangle is collapsing.

Dominoes.

House of Cards

Mr & Mrs Potato Head

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Orange Juice Espresso

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Usually I get it. But I don't get the OJ espresso????

Off the cuff about OJ Simpson getting jailed. That is where I am stuck.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Usually I get it. But I don't get the OJ espresso????

Off the cuff about OJ Simpson getting jailed. That is where I am stuck.

That and:
"Just-ice" Department

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hillary sold her office.

This fact isn't even up for debate.

From everything I see, she didn't care how it looked.

She made her own rules...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I often wonder why Trump just stopped pushing to nail her?

I believe Trump is a master chess(life) player. And as one other post said, perhaps she is spilling her guts to Trump to drain the swamp? This may saver her from prison, if that is even possible. I mean can she go to prison?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Just as well she didn't become President eh.

Damned shame that other pay-to-play con-man got in instead.

Please provide evidence that President Trump has ever used his office in a "pay-to-play" manner.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I think she was so loose and free with the SOS under Barack (middle name omitted) Obama because she knew it was her turn.

I wonder if she had a meeting with the deciders in like 2012-2013 and they told her she is it in '16? This lead her to do what ever she wanted and it didn't matter because once as president she can control things.

I just find it hard to believe that these people wrote down the things they did.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

I think she was so loose and free with the SOS under Barack (middle name omitted) Obama because she knew it was her turn.

I wonder if she had a meeting with the deciders in like 2012-2013 and they told her she is it in '16? This lead her to do what ever she wanted and it didn't matter because once as president she can control things.

I just find it hard to believe that these people wrote down the things they did.

I'll be interested to see if any of the Clintons assigned Secret Service staff are subpoenaed in the coming weeks.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

True, there is going to be indicators that the plop is going to hit the prop.

Do you think that the SS is one of the first things to tell the public that the sh is getting serious?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'll be interested to see if any of the Clintons assigned Secret Service staff are subpoenaed in the coming weeks.
What do you figger they would know?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

This pay to play scheme has been known since well before the election, we are just privy to new examples.

Even Cenk of the young Turks (a progressive talk show) went on air and connected the dots back in early Nov '16:

thehayride.com...
edit on 6-6-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

So does this newest news make it any more damning?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join