It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Look... I'm just gona put my 2 pence here and leave it at that.

I know for a 100% fact that not all Muslims are terrorist scum or even bad people at all for that matter, I know this because when i was 12 my Mom married a Moroccan Muslim and until they split when i was around 17-18 (another of mothers failed marriages but that's a totally different thread) he was probably the closest to a Father figure i have ever had and was truly a good hard working honest Man.

The problem is as jjkenobi stated the 10%-15% that are terrorist scum or at the very least sympathizers...what we do about them i do not know there is no clear cut answer but quite clearly giving them a safe home food and medical care all free of charge of course and the softly softly stick our head in the sand its not a real problem approach is not working.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

all these people in the industry trying to wring out a mortgage payment and the Porsche payment and live like moviestars.

You are so right! Megyn Kelly just signed a 15 million dollar deal with NBC. I read where she has had some "work" done on herself to be more camera-appealing (if you know what I mean.)

They fancy themselves as celebrities. They love to go to WH parties, rub shoulders with the DC political elite, and they have become nothing but actors and actresses pretending to be journalists and real reporters.

It is sickening! News....real news is dead. That's why I love the fact that President Trump tweets. There is a WH twitter that is professional and pertains to policy and events happening that affect the country and world. Then there his @realDonaldTrump where he talks to us, The People.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I don't believe you.

So, what's next?

peace

To be completely fair in this "I don't believe you" game, I'm highly skeptical of the "unsavory local elements" you've shared over the years regarding what you claim to have seen/experienced in Sicily, either.

The OP I do believe, because we've plenty of evidence to back up speaking up & out. Our own members have done so themselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

A teacher, or a parent, can only teach what a student, or their child, is ready to learn.

It is rare newborn who can speak as an adult, and a rare kindergartener who can comprehend calculus.

And, your adolescent repudiation of so-called "fairy tales" you fail to recognize that those stories were, were, in fact, designed to impart lessons about "how the real world works" in a way that could be remembered long after simple facts would be forgotten by developing minds.

If you find the images of suffering and horror found in those books too disturbing to foist upon children you must at least give credit to the fact that those images have stayed with you and have undeniably reinforced the the lessons they accompanied; whether you have proven or disproven the value of those lessons for yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Maybe because we recognise that like us humans our religions also have to evolve with us? Maybe because we were given free will to choose what is right for us ? Religion is and was always meant to be a guide, things change, so should religion

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

The two religions are not even remotely comparable.

You might be able to compare present day followers of Islam to followers of Christianity a few 1000 years ago.

When was the last time a Christian beheaded someone in the name of God?

When was the last time a Christian burned someone alive in the name of God?

And before you start, I am non religious.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

MSM makes sure that the populace never hears it .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No and i neither feel the need nor do i ever want to. I hate every religion known to man. To me they are all worshipping the same god but for some weird reason they refuse to accept that. My made up god is better than yours now die is there motto. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Never heard of Lord's Resistance Army, have you?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why is it that Christian nations in South America have the highest murder rates in the world ?

And it isn't God that is the reason, just to give you a clue (so you can stop blaming Islam)

I am not religious either but I can differentiate between a murderer and a Muslim

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

It's the word of God ffs why would he get people to write a book that would need to adapt over time, he is all powerful, he is all knowing, he is infallible, yet he's made so many amateur mistakes, his words should be understandable throughout all time, surely he's magical enough to do this and not leave it open to incorrect interpretation/translation ?

You either take the Bible as the word of God, all pages good and bad, or you don't, it's really that simple none of this "oh times change" BS his words should stand the test of time if he is infallible

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Spacespider

They prob would have more of an impact but it is still not their responsibility any more than it is yours or mine.
And see above

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Or maybe it is because there are few true Christians left, willing to adhere to the "undiluted" faith of their forebears?

Time weakens all that is solid and dulls all that is sharp.

Islam, as we now know it, is relatively young. It's followers are still embraced by the zeal of a youthful faith.

Have no doubt that time will amend that zeal, as it did with Christianity an Judaism before it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

He it they may be infallible but we aren't
what was relevant 3000 yrs ago isn't today and we choose to acknowledge that

All magical mystical books are "open to interpretation" that's the problem!

There are at least 11 interpretations of Sharia with each interpretation claiming to be the correct one. Even the Imams can't agree

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Then perhaps it's all just made up ?

I honestly can't see an all powerful all knowing being making such a mistake in being able to get his message across

And don't say free will, because even when facts and evidence are presented to a person, they still have the choice whether to believe or not so I do not see this in anyway impacting on Gods free will "experiment"

So it goes back to my point, it's either ALL the word of God or none at all, his words should stand the test of time regardless of how we as species change

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Spacespider

They prob would have more of an impact but it is still not their responsibility any more than it is yours or mine.
And see above

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

# my brother
edit on 6-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Because you asked?

Will you be ruled by your fears, or your hopes?

I am ruled by my Abba (Father) Lord.

Will you act out in anger, no matter that the innocent may be harmed with the guilty, or will you act with compassion and justice, no matter that further harm may come to you and those you love?

I will STAND. And I will stand against the devil 'allah' and his minions no matter what it takes. This world is fleating. Eternity lasts a long long time.

What is the nature of your heart and soul?

I was justified by Christ.

I'm being sanctified daily in my walk with the Holy Spirit.

I will be glorified when I graduate this life to be with Him or am caught up to be with Him.

peace

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Willtell
Its Wahhabism that is the religon of all these terrorists. A Saudi Arabian 18th century cult of murderers.

It only spread because Saudi bribes people with oil money. Maybe 5 percent or less of Islam is this poisonous Wahhabism

I feel better that we are only talking about 80 million people that want to kill me...and here I thought this whole terrorist thing was serious.

Not all Wahhabis are terrorists

I said all Terrorist are Wahhabis not All Wahhabis are terrorists

You got to understand these people were riled up deliberately by the US for political reasons.

Inside their religious dogma was always a time bomb of sectarian hatred that could be used by sinister people

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think what you fail to understand is they are not beheading people in the name of God as you so claim. They are rarely even making those claims. Most of the worlds beheadings occur in the Mid-East (Arab traditions) Central and South America (drug cartels, mostly followers of Christ who ask for strength and courage before going off to murder their rivals as well as random mob lynchings). It is simply a barbaric acts against their enemies, and sometimes innocents, as a taunt or challenge to stay away.

How come every time i see you comment now, I pretty much see you as this guy??

I swear you would approve as long as they were Muslim kids.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We often hear from apologists that their worry is that people might think "all muslims this" or "all muslims that". They are wrong, of course. Meanwhile, they say nothing about how Islam treats "all women" or "all apostates" or "all homosexuals".

Where are all the little girls in the mosque?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join