It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexy Junky ISIS - The Real Reasons Europes Muslims Join Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But it is different when they are immigrants from a different culture with a different religion being brought up in an opposing country. It creates jealousy and a tiny bit of hatred for the freedoms we enjoy but they can't

The circumstances that lead them to the particular military of their choice my be different, but you described the exact same things that many of my very squad mates griped about while I was in the Army. Recruitment promises that were really lies to get you to join up

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Or maybe it's because of this:

Here's what people on Reddit says about one reason why Radical Islamism is popular:

The point is Islam offers a clear alternative the the degenerate western lifestyle being pushed down on us from lefties on high. The more ridiculous it gets, the more attractive Islam becomes to those who are disenchanted with western culture. Our own religions have all either joined forces with the looney left by cherry-picking jesus quotes that are congruent with their libertine lifestyle ("just love everyone man"), or completely waived the flag. [Note, I am not part of any organized religious group, btw]

Conservatives have completely lost the culture wars. Everything since the early 90s has just been delaying actions, putting up minimal resistance, and eventually giving way.

My point is that there is no existing culture or religious structure to counteract cultural Marxism and for many disaffected people, Islam provides an attractive alternative. [By no means am I supporting Islam itself---just noting the reality that it presents a cohesive counter to the current cultural narrative]. Also the same reason why orthodox religion is seeing a resurgence in Russia and why Putin is so popular among many conservatives.

Islam does have a point. The idea that Western media is exporting insane sexual mores to Islamic societies via its control on entertainment is factually correct. I fully expect to see Bill Nye referenced in ISIS, MB or al Qaeda literature/video in the very, very near future (they used Miley Cyrus MTV bit where she was eating out a fat woman's ass and that's nowhere near as objectionable as Nye's schtick to a person of conscience). The reason they will is because they don't have to twist anything to make their argument. "Muh Sex junk" is exactly what they will say it is. That Islamic societies' sexual mores are also insane and that the people who are making this point are more violent than Bill Nye could ever be (mostly due to capabilities) doesn't contest the specific point they're making--that the West is intentionally trying to indoctrinate youth in degeneracy. That's what makes # like this effective as a recruiting tool. The salafis don't have to lie or mischaracterize anything. Nye's message is verbatim what they're a few weeks from saying it is. Islam's solution/response is evil, but the grievance, itself, is not BS. Not as long as Netflix/Hollywood is funding ***** like this and holding up people like Nye as some sort of person to be admired

Source: www.reddit.com...
edit on 6/6/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

The Indians did. They chose to emigrate and adopt our way of life. Every time there is a crisis or a terrorist attack you can guarantee the Sikhs will be there first helping dishing out food or whatever. The Indians have been a part of our culture for generations since during and after the war

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

They aren't if you read it all...they are talking about the lack of sex for British Muslims being part of the reason they join ISIS it seems perhaps you may have skimmed through the post and got the wrong end of the stick

So the lack of a male and female having intercourse is the reason why they join huh?

The main reason secular and nonsecular people have been having sex is because they expect some type of financial compensation in return. House, car, clothes, toys, food, medical care, or cash. In lavish amounts to accepting just crumbs. Marriage or no marriage, both usually encompass that in expectation.

If people have the money they can pay for sex.

If people have the money they can purchase loyalty.

What people can't buy is genuine love which encompasses compassion. This is that empty space many feel and they try to deny it with accumulating more 'big toys' electronic widgets, college degrees, hobbies, drugs, excess tasty food, working all the time, becoming overly involved with a horse, their dog, and so on. Yet the space is not filled. Some succumb to depression. Sadly most won't be able to put a finger on what they are really missing because they have rarely experienced love & compassion in either recieving it or giving it.

And because those two are bought and paid for. Just as the dollar decreases and increases in value, so too can loyalties change and boredom with sex. Then what needs to happen to keep the fake money & loyalty cycle going is WAR. Then many with that empty space fill it with bloodshed. When bloodshed fills the empty space in the heart of people before love & compassion can, and it is allowed to grow with little culling, a mass casualty event happens that resets the world population.

edit on 6-6-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A church central is to immigrant communities.

The Muslim church is apparently slow to adapt to 'western' social norms, and reinforces 'old country' norms. Sexual attitudes are at the fore here, and I take your point.

Who, though, appoints the "...80% of Imams (who) are born outside the UK and have little knowledge of the communities they preach in" ?

I'm minded to wonder if these 'appointers' are a source of the problem.

Having said that, if a sadly alienated souls name ever it makes to a 'watch list', they should also make plans for internment.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A church central is to immigrant communities.

The Muslim church is apparently slow to adapt to 'western' social norms, and reinforces 'old country' norms. Sexual attitudes are at the fore here, and I take your point.

Who, though, appoints the "...80% of Imams (who) are born outside the UK and have little knowledge of the communities they preach in" ?

I'm minded to wonder if these 'appointers' are a source of the problem.

Having said that, if a sadly alienated souls name ever it makes to a 'watch list', they should also make plans for internment.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
join us! you get free women!

and you maybe have to behead someone once in awhile

but, free women!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

But it works

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So very strange that with all the Muslim threads, the one that attempts to show why its not necessarily radicalisation that's the problem is the one with the least replies.

What's up? Don't like the fact that there may not actually be as many "radicals" as you thought?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned..if you leave to join ISIS or simular, you NEVER get to return..no discussion/trial..etc
I have stated a few times over the last few years they are leaving to have a free for all..kill without repercussions..etc, thugs if you will.
edit on 6-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
the reason why someone becomes a traitor to their country is irrelevant when it`s time to execute them.

during world war 2 I wonder how many brits who defected to the natzi`s were allowed to return home and roam the streets freely?

it isn`t rocket science to know that if you allow traitors to return to your country with full citizenship bad things WILL happen.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
People have been asking the questions Why do they join Isis? How can they be stopped? and then when presented with information showing the solutions to the problem...no-one wants to know. When shown with evidence that some in the Muslim community are aware of the problem, and trying to fix it no-one is interested. I think people just prefer long drawn out arguments about bad Muslims and don't really want to know they whys and wherefores

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

The Indians did. They chose to emigrate and adopt our way of life. Every time there is a crisis or a terrorist attack you can guarantee the Sikhs will be there first helping dishing out food or whatever. The Indians have been a part of our culture for generations since during and after the war

The Indians are mainly Hindus, where as the Pakistani's are Muslim.

That was the reason for the partition of India (Hindu) and the creation of

Pakistan (Muslim) in 1947.

There was a lot of blood shed between the two religions.
edit on 7-6-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Ive had similar thoughts for a long time, about the harmful effects of sexual repression, denial, and shaming. Bravo 👏

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

The main reason secular and nonsecular people have been having sex is because they expect some type of financial compensation in return. 

Woah, what and who and where are you talking about?

As a man, I can hardly expect any financial reward for taking a woman to bed. And I never pay for it buddy. It's a little insulting for you to say its "the main reason". It hasn't even been a factor for me. The main reason I do it is because it's fun and enriches my life in many ways. To avoid it is unhealthy for me and those around me. Its a very special thing. At times I've waited over a year for the right person to come along. And it was worth it. Promiscuity is nothing to be applauded, but neither is strictly regulating sex beyond reason. It could be partly causing rape, pedophilia and incest and not to mention increased prostitution our society.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So very strange that with all the Muslim threads, the one that attempts to show why its not necessarily radicalisation that's the problem is the one with the least replies.

What's up? Don't like the fact that there may not actually be as many "radicals" as you thought?

Hey just because they may join for one reason, doesn't mean its the only reason, and doesn't mean they dont become radical after joining, and certainly doesn't mean they deserve to come back home.

"Im not like those terrorists! No, you see, i was willing to slaughter randomly in exchange for free sex and drugs, so, I'm definitely the type of person you'd want to have as a neighbor. Maybe I'll even end up dating your son or daughter. Whattaya say, pops?"

Besides, no matter what they joined for, they knew what else comes along with it, and willingly accepted. Plus, some "deserters" are surely spies or sleeper cells or whatever.

Either way, they are Some kind of "radical extremist" even if not a strict moslim adherent.

I agree the sexual repression inherent in many belief systems is unhealthy for society and for the individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join