It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four top law firms turned down requests to represent Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Somtimes you don't need a criminal lawyer, you need a criminal lawyer!!

SOUNDS like Trump...
Better Call Saul!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If what I'm reading is CORRECT...

Trump is using Marc Kasowitz ...

THAT is his old civil litigator. The one he used for COUNTER suits ... to defend him in this Russia investigation!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
With beheadings and rapes being mocked today, I would think any business or individual would be hesitant to work for Trump.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well EVEN Kirkland & Ellis who represented BP in their Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill turned DOWN the opportunity.

Trump vs. BP Deepwater Horizon. Apparently ONE is more appealing to take?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

This HAS to be the smoking gun.

I predict impeachment by Thursday, maybe in the afternoon.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
And on Friday back by the constant winning of the Libtard establishment, "The Wicked Witch of the West".....all you gotta do is tap your heels, honest !

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah. Apparently not too many people think it is a good idea to work for Trump.
The Trump administration has a recruiting problem
Trump's list for FBI Director:

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) withdrew from consideration May 15.

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) withdrew May 16.

Former FBI official Richard McFeely withdrew May 20.

Former Connecticut senator Joseph I. Lieberman withdrew May 25.

More withdrawals:

Three of Trump’s picks to head the Army and Navy have withdrawn from consideration, Vincent Viola (Army), Philip Bilden (Navy) and Mark Green (Army). His first pick to run the Labor Department withdrew. His pick for deputy treasury secretary withdrew, as did his pick for deputy commerce secretary. Trump’s first pick to run the Office of Drug Control Policy, Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.), withdrew. Monica Crowley, his pick for National Security Council spokesperson, withdrew. A lawyer on the shortlist for solicitor general withdrew.

Sure, it could be they don't want to work for Trump. Or maybe it's because they know the media (and activist celebrities) would attack and smear them and their families 24/7 just like they've been doing since he took office. I support Trump but I wouldn't want to subject myself or my family to the obsessed media and anti-Trumpets.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Feel free to believe whatever the hell you want to believe. It doesn't change the fact that Trump's staff is undermanned and he is having trouble finding people to fill the empty spots.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Feel free to believe whatever the hell you want to believe. It doesn't change the fact that Trump's staff is undermanned and he is having trouble finding people to fill the empty spots.

Trump is toxic. The WH is in chaos and and they can't even get a proper staff to take care of business in the Oval office. His staff hides from him because he criticizes and berates them in front of others. Bullying management style doesn't engender loyalty.

www.politico.com...

www.cnn.com...
edit on 6-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
If what I'm reading is CORRECT...

Trump is using Marc Kasowitz ...

THAT is his old civil litigator. The one he used for COUNTER suits ... to defend him in this Russia investigation!

It is correct as far as an outside attorney. And yes, there is likely a good reason for his appointment and specialty in COUNTER suits.....hint....no need for a defense attorney.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'd say it would be because they don't want their prior "swampiness" to be aired. Maybe it is undermanned, or maybe there is a lack of good untainted candidates, or maybe he realizes that the administrations prior were TOO granular and they can actually run on a smaller staff.

I would say within another month or two there will be a decent exodus of fairly big political players from both sides and Trumps administration is going to be the catalyst with Trump coming out unscathed because there is truly nothing anyone has on him.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yeah. Apparently not too many people think it is a good idea to work for Trump.
The Trump administration has a recruiting problem

Hmm...
www.nationalreview.com...

The Freeman withdrawal came after a series of Obama nominee withdrawals that the amnesia-suffering Beltway media has now conveniently forgotten in its haste to declare Trump’s transition the worst disaster ever.

Seems like the Office of President, regardless of who is at the helm, has recruiting problems while the media (and her boot lickers) has a selective memory problem...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am not a trump hater, but if I was a lawyer I would say no... not much upside to represent him with the country so divided, you risk losing a lot of business.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
From the article:

according to five sources familiar with discussions about the matter.

The 5 sources turns out to be the 5 illegal alien construction workers getting food at the local Step-N-Fetchit
Film at 11

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If Trump is unhappy with the job, he has a history of NOT PAYING. In this situation? I think he would probably be NOT happy with whatever they did.

That is so funny, considering Lawyers are also known, for not paying their bills as well.

I owned a computer business back in the 1990's, and had many network contracts with different law firms.

It was like pulling teeth to get them to pay their bills.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Being as though anything and everything Trump does is scrutinized, investigated, and protested by the left and the media, I'd stay clear away from Trump too. Just shaking Trump's hand would earn you 5 years to life of being called a racist, misogynistic, bigot, fascist by trendy liberals.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump is toxic. The WH is in chaos and and they can't even get a proper staff to take care of business in the Oval office. His staff hides from him because he criticizes and berates them in front of others. Bullying management style doesn't engender loyalty.

www.politico.com...

www.cnn.com...

americans don`t need people who are loyal to the president we need people who are loyal to the American people and the constitution.big law firms don`t want to represent people who need legal services, they want to represent people who give them big retainers and don`t need any legal services.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well he listened about the EO,But not so far on the tweeting. I swear the man is determined to be contrary as a donkey.

@ the person who talked about my spelling.
I can Spell better. I just choose not to most of the time. it makes people think I am stupid and they tend to underestimate me. it makes it more fun when i come out of nowhere and stab them in the back. The look of surprise and betrayal is glorious.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.politico.com...

www.cnn.com...

Why get a Staff when you have endless investigations going on and so many leaks. It makes no sense until this is resolved.

I am going to suggest to trump to use his executive privlidge to avoid lawsuits on his EO's from now on.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I can Spell better. I just choose not to most of the time. it makes people think I am stupid and they tend to underestimate me. it makes it more fun when i come out of nowhere and stab them in the back. The look of surprise and betrayal is glorious.

hahahaha....thats the best thing I've read in this thread so far......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join